No announcement yet.

Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hormones drop off as we age bro, this is not really something in question.

Comment

WorldHGH suggests doing it at night. The guy seriously know his stuff so Im gonna trust him on that. You gonna add any T4 in the mix??? Everything I've read says its pretty much a must.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Frank, Mr I brings up a good point about slin issues. ED gh use has been shown to make the body slightly more insulin resistant. By taking that little break maybe that could help prevent that a bit.

I think I will do the 5 days on 2 days off but now the question is should it be back to back off days of spread out evenly off days. I was thinking something like Mon and Thurs off.
        To help with insulin resistance.....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          WorldHGH suggests doing it at night. The guy seriously know his stuff so Im gonna trust him on that. You gonna add any T4 in the mix??? Everything I've read says its pretty much a must.
          Not at my dose. 3iu 5 days a week I think is pretty safe all around.

Comment

Well I have some if needed. I take 100mcgs a day when I run growth.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hormones drop off as we age bro, this is not really something in question.
              Never said that. Again I repeat, I speak for the comment in no gh pulse or non existence after 40...I call that bs, bro or bullshit. ..

Non existence? None after 40? Lol....if anything, I should make myself the test rat. I'm 41, get blood work done twice a month, just need to get gh.

My labs are coming soon, I will ask for gh serum count, why the hell not; i basically get every fucking thing checked as it is, why not gh serum:agreed:

I'll post up when I get the results. This I'm curious to see

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Never said that. Again I repeat, I speak for the comment in no gh pulse or non existence after 40...I call that bs, bro or bullshit. ..

Non existence? None after 40? Lol....if anything, I should make myself the test rat. I'm 41, get blood work done twice a month, just need to get gh.

My labs are coming soon, I will ask for gh serum count, why the hell not; i basically get every fucking thing checked as it is, why not gh serum:agreed:

Why would you get bloodwork done twice a month? Are you sick or something?

Comment

WorldHGH suggests doing it at night. The guy seriously know his stuff so Im gonna trust him on that.
                  Honestly, if it's good gh it will work no matter when you take it.

Just make sure that you haven't had a meal at least 2 hours before bed. Thats the key thing. You eat and then take your shot with food in your stomach and your gh spike will be severely limited. Always try to take shot at least 2 hours after meal and give it time to rise by waiting 45 to an hour before eating.

Comment

Honestly, if it's good gh it will work no matter when you take it.

Just make sure that you haven't had a meal at least 2 hours before bed. Thats the key thing. You eat and then take your shot with food in your stomach and your gh spike will be severely limited. Always try to take shot at least 2 hours after meal and give it time to rise by waiting 45 to an hour before eating.
                    Thats why most people do it first thing in the morning. Its hard to find a time during the day when you dont have food in your stomach....lol

But let me ask you this, if money wasn't a issue, you know you'd be doing it 7 days a week wouldn't you???? :)

Comment

Thats why most people do it first thing in the morning. Its hard to find a time during the day when you dont have food in your stomach....lol

But let me ask you this, if money wasn't a issue, you know you'd be doing it 7 days a week wouldn't you???? :)
                      For sure 7 days a week I'd use it but I have seen some stuff about antibodies and the body adapting etc.. so at least I can have some sort of thought process that says hmm maybe 5 days a week can benefit me haha. I do know they recommend 5 days on 2 off with mk-677 as the body tends to adapt to its gh release properties.

Yea the morning thing, I'm just so used to stumbling out of bed and heading right to my coffee machine and making a few cups of coffee with creamer and doing my morning computer routine that just won't cut it for me cause the little bit of creamer will cause slin spike thus dulling the gh spike.

I'm going with 3iu mid afternoon about 3 hours after my pwo meal and an hour before my next meal. That way the tired lazy feeling won't hit me in the morning and I should get a nice little recovery effect being only a few hours after training. Blood sugar levels should be pretty normal 3 hours after last meal so it shouldn't have much of an effect on dulling the gh spike. All about experimenting and finding what works best for us individually.

Comment

Why would you get bloodwork done twice a month? Are you sick or something?
                        A year...not sure why it said a month.

Comment

I looked on there site and didn't find it. I heard take it when cortisol is at its highest so first thing in the AM and 1-2pm afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

He's right I read the same thing but I think it was late 40's and 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                              I looked on there site and didn't find it. I heard take it when cortisol is at its highest so first thing in the AM and 1-2pm afternoon
                              I think he told me one on one or posted it somewhere. But after thinking about the empty stomach thing first thing in the morning is best for me. Plus T4 has to be taken on a empty stomach and no food for an hour after as well. So might as well knock them both out at the same time.

Comment

Bouncer. My buddy takes 5IU's for 3 days and than takes 1 day off. He just cycles that with 200mg of test twice a week when he cruises.

He cycles it that way due to GH's half life.

Just some thought, that's all

Comment

Working...
                                X