Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    He's right I read the same thing but I think it was late 40's and 50's.
    Yea, I didn't mean that as soon as you turn 40 you literally stop producing natural GH pulse at night. I just meant that it's most beneficial for guys in that age group to shoot GH at night because their natural pulse is much lower the older they are. For a younger guy, if you shoot at night your preventing that natural pulse from happening.

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    I think he told me one on one or posted it somewhere. But after thinking about the empty stomach thing first thing in the morning is best for me. Plus T4 has to be taken on a empty stomach and no food for an hour after as well. So might as well knock them both out at the same time.
    I think that's a good call. Especially with t4, that sort of gives you a little kick of restlessness if im not mistaken.

What dose are you running again frank? i really suggest you reconsider the t4 unless your above 5iu per day. Using drugs to counter other drugs over time can become an unhealthy game and you end up with results that aren't optimal.

simple example, guy takes a cycle of test 500mgs a week but also takes it with letro cause he's concerned about estro sides. whats the result? his estro levels are crushed, his Gaines are severly limited and he feels like shit. pretty much the opposite effect of what test is supposed to do.

if it were me, i would run the gh for awhile without t4. see how you feel maybe get some blood work and run it if you need it. that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Bouncer. My buddy takes 5IU's for 3 days and than takes 1 day off. He just cycles that with 200mg of test twice a week when he cruises.

He cycles it that way due to GH's half life.

Just some thought, that's all
      the half life of GH is like 1.5 hours bro. lol. with gh it's not about half life. its about creating a pulse or a "surge" if you like.

There are 3 reasons why anyone would take a day or 2 off a week from GH.

1: Cost. It simply makes your GH kit last longer so instead of going through a kit a month you end up going through a kit in 45 days instead. That's big savings over a long period.

2: Insulin Resistance. Daily GH use especially @ high doses has been proven to create insulin resistance over time. This is why at some point it actually becomes safer to run slin with GH that to run GH without it. But again, i'm talking high doses for long periods here, not lower dose normal use.

3: GH Antibodies (Bro Science Part) There are some people and limited science that says GH used for long periods (years) every single day without break can become less effective over time due to the body sort of fighting back and resisting. Again though, I can only see this being a problem at high doses for really long period without any sort of break. Just like with any kind of drug, you develop a tolerance and it becomes less effective if abused and used for extended periods without any off time.

Long story short.. your friend taking a break every 3rd day has absolutely nothing to do with "half life".

Comment

Ahh gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up

Comment

Not sure if this link will work or not but this is a good read.

"If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment."

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/t...rowth-hormone/

Comment

In that case, fuck GH.

Not gonna take any type of t3 or t4. I was hoping to take gh with test and that's it, keeping it simple. All this I keep reading of timing, t3 t4, empty stomach etc.....guess this is why I've stayed clear of gh, is good, fake, other supps, timing, lol

And this insulin resistance bs now....gh isn't for me it seems, I like it simple....I can get bigger and maintain single digits of bf with test alone.

Comment

Not sure if this link will work or not but this is a good read.

"If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment."

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/t...rowth-hormone/
              I've seen the argument for years so I'm aware of the theory. However, I fully disagree with it especially when we are talking about "normal" doses of GH.

That article paints the picture of unicorns and rainbows but the fact is this, thyroid hormones can very easily fuck you up especially new guys reading all this thinking "oh shit i need some thyroid hormones if i'm gonna run some gh". I think that's a bad message to send.

I'm not saying it has no merit. I'm saying you don't need it unless you have been using GH for a long period at high doses.

I'm telling ya frank, it's a mistake to get into a situation where you are taking drugs to counter other drugs and drugs to countrer those drugs. After awhile you don't know which way is up and your body simply says enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                In that case, fuck GH.

Not gonna take any type of t3 or t4. I was hoping to take gh with test and that's it, keeping it simple. All this I keep reading of timing, t3 t4, empty stomach etc.....guess this is why I've stayed clear of gh, is good, fake, other supps, timing, lol

And this insulin resistance bs now....gh isn't for me it seems, I like it simple....I can get bigger and maintain single digits of bf with test alone.
                Yeah, taking a pill everyday when you wake up is so much work....lol

But its not for everybody.

Comment

In that case, fuck GH.

I've used GH low dose 3-4iu many times over the years. I never ran any sort of thyroid drugs with it and I certainly never got any sort of slin resistance. Again, those things tend to happen at higher to extreme doses over time.

But yes, it is important to shoot on empty stomach.

Comment

Ive been taking thyroid hormones for years and they are no way as bad as everybody (thats never used them) passes them off to be. Just had thyroid check last Monday perfectly fine.

Its like this, you get on a Rollercoaster and hold on the the bar as tight as you can, shut your eyes as hard as you can and pray for it to be over soon. Whats the point of even getting on the ride??? If you're gonna ride that ride, open your eyes and let go of the bar, get the most out of it.

Same with HGH if youre gonna spend that money, you should do everything to get the most from it. You waste a dollar trying to save 50 cents. But thats my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      I've used GH low dose 3-4iu many times over the years. I never ran any sort of thyroid drugs with it and I certainly never got any sort of slin resistance. Again, those things tend to happen at higher to extreme doses over time.

But yes, it is important to shoot on empty stomach.
                      I can do the empty stomach bro, that's not the real issue for me, although I mentioned it. For me, it's about keeping it simple and basic without taking more pills, drugs, etc....I go back and forth sure, but I also enjoy being healthy with no heart issues, valves clogged, etc...it's crazy how many drugs some take yet look like a sack of wrinkled chips.

Oh well, being lean and fit isn't cut out for some regardless of drugs they take.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        I've seen the argument for years so I'm aware of the theory. However, I fully disagree with it especially when we are talking about "normal" doses of GH.

That article paints the picture of unicorns and rainbows but the fact is this, thyroid hormones can very easily fuck you up especially new guys reading all this thinking "oh shit i need some thyroid hormones if i'm gonna run some gh". I think that's a bad message to send.

I'm not saying it has no merit. I'm saying you don't need it unless you have been using GH for a long period at high doses.

I'm telling ya frank, it's a mistake to get into a situation where you are taking drugs to counter other drugs and drugs to countrer those drugs. After awhile you don't know which way is up and your body simply says enough is enough.
                        Then why take a AI?

Comment

Ive been taking thyroid hormones for years and they are no way as bad as everybody (thats never used them) passes them off to be. Just had thyroid check last Monday perfectly fine.

Its like this, you get on a Rollercoaster and hold on the the bar as tight as you can, shut your eyes as hard as you can and pray for it to be over soon. Whats the point of even getting on the ride??? If you're gonna ride that ride, open your eyes and let go of the bar, get the most out of it.

Same with HGH if youre gonna spend that money, you should do everything to get the most from it. You waste a dollar trying to save 50 cents. But thats my opinion.

And that ride you talk about sure had put you in the docs seat, but ok.

Not being an ass, but for you to try and make it seem so simple, easy to just pop a pill, etc...seems to me like wreckless behavior. You talk about all these drugs you take or have, and yet you'll take t3 or t4? Regardless, it fucks with your system, period.

You don't compete and yet take all these drugs? Why not keep it simple? YOU obviously need tons of stuff to grow, I get it....you've accustomed your body to it, you've said yourself. And you make fun of me for being cautious or it's easy to just pop a pill?

Comment

And that ride you talk about sure had put you in the docs seat, but ok.

Not being an ass, but for you to try and make it seem so simple, easy to just pop a pill, etc...seems to me like wreckless behavior. You talk about all these drugs you take or have, and yet you'll take t3 or t4? Regardless, it fucks with your system, period.

You don't compete and yet take all these drugs? Why not keep it simple? YOU obviously need tons of stuff to grow, I get it....you've accustomed your body to it, you've said yourself. And you make fun of me for being cautious or it's easy to just pop a pill?
                            And everything came back normal so I guess I've been doing something right. :)

And taking 100mcgs of T4 a day compared to somebody talking about gaking tten for y months at a time....lmao

Tons of drugs to grow? I'm growing just fine.

Comment

Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.

Comment

Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X