Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    And everything came back normal so I guess I've been doing something right. :)

And taking 100mcgs of T4 a day compared to somebody talking about gaking tten for y months at a time....lmao

Tons of drugs to grow? I'm growing just fine.
    No need to get defensive, just talking out loud.

Yea I've taken tren for years and yearly cycles, sure. But I've never been to the doc or been sitting with my doc discussing heart issues, nope.

But I gave my word on the gh and I'm going to get 3 months for a start and go from there. I get labs done soon, once they come back good, I'll go with the gh and test

Comment

Frank me and you have a very different way of thinking. I don't see it at all like that. IMO your way of thinking leads to issues that just aren't necessary.

I simply don't agree "to get the most of GH" you need to use it along with thyroid meds, especially not at doses of 3-5iu per day.

I believe long term you are setting yourself up for real health issues with the constant idea of using drugs to counter other drugs.

Real gh works great. It works great at healthy doses over a period of time. It can literally change a physique if given enough time.

Your a good guy and we agree on many things but when it comes to the issue of GH I believe you are making it far more complicated and potentially unhealthy than it needs to be.

I take more of a golden age approach to things (if they had GH in the golden age of course haha). Good old AAS at helpful but not harmful levels in combo with a healthy dose of GH and if you can't get phenomenal results on that then you are in the wrong game.

I refuse to take drug after drug to counter another drug or to get an extra 5% of this drug by adding in that drug etc.. i think that is a huge recipe for failure and a big reason a lot of the top guys are dropping off quicker today. I do not believe in messing with your thyroid unless it's shown via blood work that there is a thyroid issue.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.
        Getting defensive but ok.

Tit for tat, have you seen yourself lately? If you want to go head to head, my friend have you seen the pic you posted of your arm? Bro, either you have zero clue or your genetics are garbage. I'm on test alone and look better and leaner than you. So what I walk around mid 180 right now, been at 216, 205, 200, etc....I don't play the size game, ever....reckless advice and reckless behavior are two totally different things.

Comment

Then why take a AI?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
          I've already addressed that above. There are healthy ways of doing things and there are disastrous ways of doing things.

If your taking low dose test and some deca for example the general advice is to keep an AI on hand and take it if sides come.

Lets not forget, an AI can rob you of gains and comes with sides of it's own. Joint issues, cholesterol issues, even heart issues. It should only be taken if needed to control estro, it should not be a rule.

But what your proposing is that even if you run low dose HGH to immediately hit it with some t4 because "you'll waste the gh without it". This is absolutely wrong IMO.

Comment

Also guys, lets try to keep any sort of personal attacks out of this. Remember this is about getting the best knowledge we can get and applying that knowledge to our body to look the best we can look. Talking shit to each other does nothing but leave a bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Also guys, lets try to keep any sort of personal attacks out of this. Remember this is about getting the best knowledge we can get and applying that knowledge to our body to look the best we can look. Talking shit to each other does nothing but leave a bad taste.
              Agreed...let's get back on topic.

Bouncer,

Once me labs are back and good, I will get the gh and I'll let you guide me, oh boy:D

Comment

Rado, you might be skinny and "walk around" in between "8% sometimes 9% bodyfat" but its clear you don't know anything about AAS and that's ok. This is a fitness forum you keep posting pictures of smoothies and shit....lol

Don't tell me I give reckless advice.
                Frank chill bro lol you both have good shit to add to the conversation. Rado tends to rub ppl the wrong way but hes def. a standup guy whos knowledge I respect

Comment

Just to add something I think is important..

Me and Frank may not agree on this gh debate but that is not nessisarily a bad thing. I think too many people see that as an "argument" where one guy is right and the other guy is wrong. This is not always the case. This is exactly how we learn through experimentation and debate. These kinds of discussions are a great thing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    Frank chill bro lol you both have good shit to add to the conversation. Rado tends to rub ppl the wrong way but hes def. a standup guy whos knowledge I respect
                    Rado is best ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      I'm chill buddy... But don't call me reckless for talking about 100 MICROgrams of T4. Whem you talk about running tren for 6 months.....lol the truth is, his knowledge on the subject is very limited where as I have first hand EXPERIENCE. Thats like me telling him how to be annoying, its something that I know very little about and he has a ton of experience with.... lol (Not being an ass) :)

But anyways.... like Bouncer said its good to debate and bounce thoughts off each other. I whole heartedly want Bouncer to get every drop of benefits from the gh as he can. I'm not saying use T4 just to say it. But anyways everything is cool!

Comment

I'll agree that if you have zero experience with a certain subject you should do more listening and learning rather than injecting your opinions and arguments into a debate between people who do have knowledge and experience.

Comment

So after all that I've decided to tweak this slightly. Bare with me.

Instead of running 3iu 5 days per week with 2 days off which = 15iu total per week. I've decided to run 2.5iu per day for 6 days per week with 1 day off which = the same total 15iu per week.

Now you may be saying "wtf that's the same thing." But here is the thought process. When you use 3iu per day your using an odd number and you end up with only 1iu left at the end of each bottle because each bottle has a total of 10iu in it. By doing 2.5iu per day you end up with and even 4 shots per bottle because obviously 4 X 2.5iu = 10iu.

This way I run it 6 days per week instead of 5, I get even shots per bottle, and I end up using the same total 15iu per week as before. By doing it this way, 2 100iu kits will last me just over 13 weeks for healing purposes. I love it when a plan comes together. :D

Comment

Bro science in full effect :D

I like your thinking, seriously.

Gotta tell you bro, I've never met anyone who is always finding a way to bend, twist, reinvent, maximize what they have:D

Comment

Hi buddy, i would do 7 days a week on that low dose should be absolut no problem with insulin resitance and for healing purposes i would like it to be in my system constantly on same level make things go smooth. Used hgh alsow for my knee surgery did absolut wonders but at pretty high dose 8iu a day just to recover as fast as possible, doctors were absolutly shocked how fast i recovered, should of been 6 month of training was squating decent weight again in 3month.

Comment

Originally posted by jamescarson View Post
                                Hi buddy, i would do 7 days a week on that low dose should be absolut no problem with insulin resitance and for healing purposes i would like it to be in my system constantly on same level make things go smooth. Used hgh alsow for my knee surgery did absolut wonders but at pretty high dose 8iu a day just to recover as fast as possible, doctors were absolutly shocked how fast i recovered, should of been 6 month of training was squating decent weight again in 3month.
                                I think your probably right. I gotta keep my goal in mind here. The goal is to heal.

I'm going to run 2.5iu 7 days per week.

Comment

Working...
                                X