No announcement yet.

BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got my base line done last week 53 years old never running anything that would alter it. I'm at 186.

Comment

that is high for your age. I wish I was that high and im only 37.

Comment

After reading a lot about this whole IGF stuff with HGH I'm really starting to believe everyone will have a different effective score based on their individual body's ability's to handle/ process it. I know that it's understood for every IU run it should increase IGF by 100 points (or so) is the rounded out number/ belief. I just don't know what to take into consideration for each persons bodies ability to use it and process the HGH for the higher IGF score to come in. I mean what kind of studies have been done on say..your verses my IGF score? Is a person who has a naturaly higher IGF score able to process the HGH and get more out of it then someone who has a lower base score? maybe this has something to do with it? the lower scoring body don't process it well enough to get the full effect? Fuck sake who knows...LOL And of course there's always the factor the stuff isn't legit or under dosed like Rocket claims some/ alot of it is.. God damn frigging crap shoot bro.

Comment

Yeah its tough to fully understand but we are all getting a baseline and testing all the different types of hgh. My next test is going to be us pharma grade. If my numbers at 5ius come back and are in the 600 to 700 IGF-1 range we will know that the it's under dosed hgh. Rocket and chadd have already done this and it's all adding up. So will I be the 3rd person to prove rockets theory correct again. Also hgh labz sent chadd ansomone and select did and selects scored in the 400 and hghlabz.com scored in the 600. So something is wrong with selects and jintropin.us hgh or am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I would expect it to be that score at 4iu not 5iu. It's still double the igf of normal range but yea I'd expect a higher score. How soon are you going to do the us pharm grade gh test? That will definitely tell us exactly what you react to 5iu. My hunch is that the jins are indeed a bit underdosed compared to something like a US pharma. With that said, I just got done running the jins for the past 2 months and I was very happy with them in terms of what I saw in the mirror. Obviously if you are doubling your natty igf you are going to see results. I'm on ansomone now so we'll see.

As for why 2 ansomone scores would be different. I think all ansomone comes from the same place. The only reason it would score different is storage and/or shipping issues. Meaning 1 kit sat in warmer environment for a longer period and the GH degraded.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

As for why 2 ansomone scores would be different. I think all ansomone comes from the same place. The only reason it would score different is storage and/or shipping issues. Meaning 1 kit sat in warmer environment for a longer period and the GH degraded.
              If that's the case then..Rocket is dead on..under dose stuff may be being sold and people are spending more then they should be for it.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                If that's the case then..Rocket is dead on..under dose stuff may be being sold and people are spending more then they should be for it.
                not following your reply in context to what you quoted. i'm saying it starts out as well dosed ansomeone. the only reason for 1 kit to score different from the other is because it wasn't stored properly or it sat in a hot environment for a period during shipping. that's what I think the case of ansomeone is anyway. i dont think anyone is selling under dosed ansomeone. other brands for sure but not ansomeone specifically.

Comment

not following your reply in context to what you quoted. i'm saying it starts out as well dosed ansomeone. the only reason for 1 kit to score different from the other is because it wasn't stored properly or it sat in a hot environment for a period during shipping. that's what I think the case of ansomeone is anyway. i dont think anyone is selling under dosed ansomeone. other brands for sure but not ansomeone specifically.
                  I get what your saying, its like there should be a disclaimer attached to it... you may be buying degraded shit...:rofl::rofl:

Comment

I understand what you are saying with the ansomone, but to be off 200 points that's more than just sitting on the runway. did Rado get the bloods back from his retest of the ansomone? that will tell us what the deal is. if the test comes back at 600 then maybe it was just a bad batch, but we have been testing a bunch of bad batches from wither select and World lately it seems. the 2 tested from HGH labz where right on. im going to order some more HGH and should have the results in a month or so. you even stated on this thread you wanted to see my scores in the 700's at 5ius. I would have been happy at high 500 or 600ish. but 400 is way to low for what we are paying for. at 275$ for 100 ius that is really maybe 50-65 ius. HGH labz has ansomone for 260$ and its a full 100ius. so far in 6 months I have given 3K to world/Jintropin for 1700 IU's of HGH and out of that 13 boxes where Hygetropin which had 3 iu's a vial and 4 boxes of Jins and they had about 5-6 ius a box just like rocket said. if my test results on US Pharma come back at 600-700 I want my money back from my last purchase from world of 805$ its bullshit. if my numbers come back on the US pharma at 400 then I was wrong. but with all the tests that have been done I will be the 3rd one to confirm Rockets theory.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                      I understand what you are saying with the ansomone, but to be off 200 points that's more than just sitting on the runway. did Rado get the bloods back from his retest of the ansomone? that will tell us what the deal is. if the test comes back at 600 then maybe it was just a bad batch, but we have been testing a bunch of bad batches from wither select and World lately it seems. the 2 tested from HGH labz where right on. im going to order some more HGH and should have the results in a month or so. you even stated on this thread you wanted to see my scores in the 700's at 5ius. I would have been happy at high 500 or 600ish. but 400 is way to low for what we are paying for. at 275$ for 100 ius that is really maybe 50-65 ius. HGH labz has ansomone for 260$ and its a full 100ius. so far in 6 months I have given 3K to world/Jintropin for 1700 IU's of HGH and out of that 13 boxes where Hygetropin which had 3 iu's a vial and 4 boxes of Jins and they had about 5-6 ius a box just like rocket said. if my test results on US Pharma come back at 600-700 I want my money back from my last purchase from world of 805$ its bullshit. if my numbers come back on the US pharma at 400 then I was wrong. but with all the tests that have been done I will be the 3rd one to confirm Rockets theory.
                      nah bro, i'm not saying just "sitting on a runway". i'm saying sitting in some hot ass mail sorting room from china to russia. sitting out on the runway in the sun, sitting on a hot part of a plane, sitting in the back of a hot mail truck, then getting to russia and then going through all that again to get from russia to you. i'm not making excuses here. i'm simply saying the difference in circumstances when going through so many countries could be huge. i've had some kits just sit in some mail sorting room for a fucken week and others go through in hours. what if that sorting room is 80 degrees? 80 degrees for a week vs the kit that only sat in there for 3 hours could make a massive difference. when it comes to ansomeone i believe this is what's going on. I can't speak for other brands but im pretty posative all ansomeone comes directly from 1 place.

but yea, i'll def be interested in your numbers from US pharma. when you doing that?

Comment

nah bro, i'm not saying just "sitting on a runway". i'm saying sitting in some hot ass mail sorting room from china to russia. sitting out on the runway in the sun, sitting on a hot part of a plain, sitting in the back of a hot mail truck, then getting to russia and then going through all that again to get from russia to you. i'm not making excuses here. i'm simply saying the difference in circumstances when going through so many countries could be huge. i've had some kits just sit in some mail sorting room for a fucken week and others go through in hours. what if that sorting room is 80 degrees? 80 degrees for a week vs the kit that only sat in there for 3 hours could make a massive difference. when it comes to ansomeone i believe this is what's going on. I can't speak for other brands but im pretty posative all ansomeone comes directly from 1 place.

but yea, i'll def be interested in your numbers from US pharma. when you doing that?

looking to pic up some US Pharma soon. I mean I getting sick of spending 1000's of dollars on HGH that is not living up to what its supposed to be. I have spent 3k in 6 months to world. the last purchase was the jins for 400 units for 805$. im looking to get my money back from them if my test results come back at 600-700. I will take my L on the other 2200$ but im really upset about the jins. so the last 2 tests results on the jins have come back at below 300 and mine at 400 and both tests where at 5ius I think. those numbers are not good.

Comment

looking to pic up some US Pharma soon. I mean I getting sick of spending 1000's of dollars on HGH that is not living up to what its supposed to be. I have spent 3k in 6 months to world. the last purchase was the jins for 400 units for 805$. im looking to get my money back from them if my test results come back at 600-700. I will take my L on the other 2200$ but im really upset about the jins. so the last 2 tests results on the jins have come back at below 300 and mine at 400 and both tests where at 5ius I think. those numbers are not good.
                          I'll tell you now. I wouldn't expect a full refund like the other guy got. That guys numbers came back at like 125 igf score so that's basically no GH in the product. he deserved a full refund.

with an IGF score of 400 something there is definitely real GH in the product but possibly underdosed by 3iu or so per bottle. you can maybe expect a portion of your money back for those missing iu's and I will do what I can to help you get that portion back, but you shouldn't expect a full refund.

Comment

I'll tell you now. I wouldn't expect a full refund like the other guy got. That guys numbers came back at like 125 igf score so that's basically no GH in the product. he deserved a full refund.

with an IGF score of 400 something there is definitely real GH in the product but possibly underdosed by 3iu or so per bottle. you can maybe expect a portion of your money back for those missing iu's and I will do what I can to help you get that portion back, but you shouldn't expect a full refund.
                            so are you saying you are ok at 5ius with a 400 IGF-1 result??? im emailing world/jintropin to figure something out between us. I asked him to send me 2 weeks of Pfizer Genotropin and I will test bloods on that to see IGF-1 results. im getting sick of spending 1000's of dollars on HGH. I know right now I could buy it from HGH Labz and get fully dosed HGH. I think people should know that they are not getting fully dosed HGH form world and select. I know it has hgh in it but goes back to what Rocket was stating, they are saying 10ius a vial and it 100% is not. im being mislead and its wrong.

Comment

so are you saying you are ok at 5ius with a 400 IGF-1 result??? im emailing world/jintropin to figure something out between us. I asked him to send me 2 weeks of Pfizer Genotropin and I will test bloods on that to see IGF-1 results. im getting sick of spending 1000's of dollars on HGH. I know right now I could buy it from HGH Labz and get fully dosed HGH. I think people should know that they are not getting fully dosed HGH form world and select. I know it has hgh in it but goes back to what Rocket was stating, they are saying 10ius a vial and it 100% is not. im being mislead and its wrong.
                              Didn't I just say you are entitled to a portion of your money back and that I would try and help you get that back? Don't put words in my mouth. I said don't expect a full refund when there is most definitely 7iu per vial on average. Should there be 10iu. Absolutely. But does he owe you a complete refund? Not IMO. He owes you for those missing iu only.

Comment

Didn't I just say you are entitled to a portion of your money back and that I would try and help you get that back? Don't put words in my mouth. I said don't expect a full refund when there is most definitely 7iu per vial on average. Should there be 10iu. Absolutely. But does he owe you a complete refund? Not IMO. He owes you for those missing iu only.
                                I understand that there is hgh in the vials. over the last 6 months I have purchased 1700 ius of hgh form world
                                400 ius of jins (if there is 6ius in each vial I bought a real 240 ius for $805 with the discount for running bloods)
                                1300 ius hyge ( if there is 3 ius per vial I bought a real 390 ius for $2100) so if the numbers keep coming back the same way people are getting beat out of money from these 2 sites. I could have purchased from HGH labz at $260 a box of ansomones and gotten a real 1100 ius of hgh for my 3K I gave to world. so world has given me so far about 600-650 ius of HGH. I paid for 1700 ius of HGH that is not right and Rocket was stating that and we are proving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X