BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
    I understand that there is hgh in the vials. over the last 6 months I have purchased 1700 ius of hgh form world
    400 ius of jins (if there is 6ius in each vial I bought a real 240 ius for $805 with the discount for running bloods)
    1300 ius hyge ( if there is 3 ius per vial I bought a real 390 ius for $2100) so if the numbers keep coming back the same way people are getting beat out of money from these 2 sites. I could have purchased from HGH labz at $260 a box of ansomones and gotten a real 1100 ius of hgh for my 3K I gave to world. so world has given me so far about 600-650 ius of HGH. I paid for 1700 ius of HGH that is not right and Rocket was stating that and we are proving it.
    Your repeating yourself bro. I will say this one more time. You are owed for every single iu you paid for and we're not given. But you are not owed for the GH you were given. I got your back when it comes to the ius you were shorted.

Run the human grade and get those results up when you can.

Comment

im looking for world/jintropin.us to make it right. I don't need a full refund, im working with him hopefully to get some more hgh and test it again and put it on the site. I want to have all the HGH tested and numbers up on the forum so people could know the truth on what they are getting and paying for. the jins are better that the hyge for sure and maybe the Pfizer Genotropin will be the best. then people will know and they could make a decision based on all the info on the forum.

Comment

im not here to argue at all im just trying to find out what is the best. I will keep you posted on what we decide.

Comment

I'm with you there brother.

Comment

Response from Jintropin.us

Hello.
            First of all, I do not see a real reason why Josh is not satisfied. 5 iu of Jintropin increased his IGF from 125 to 406 in 2 weeks, which is more than 3 times higher. Also, 5 iu showed 15 ng/ml HGH serum result, which is an excellent result for 5 IU because it shows exact level of growth hormone which was induced by injection. I completely understand that solely HGH serum may not show the full picture of HGH efficacy, but very high HGH serum is a good indicator in conjunction with 3 times increase of IGF-1.

Secondly, our discussion with Josh has always been stuck in explaining that each person’s body is different and the same amount of HGH injected may not give the same IGF level as other members of the forum get from another product. It is so because of the following reasons:

1) Basement IGF level. It varies from 50 to 250 depending on age, genetics, and style of living.
            2) IGF 1 is a part of the whole hormonal system and it is influenced by androgynous, thyroid hormones and insulin. Slightly low levels of one of those will decrease level of igf-1
            3) IGF-1 is not HGH - IGF is a result of HGH conversion in the liver by binding to somatropin receptors. If the liver is not in good condition during usage of HGH, growth hormone will not be converted fully to IGF.
            4) Training and dieting also influence IGF level. Large protein consumption and intensive training will increase IGF levels. Unfortunately, we cannot track and measure the role of these factors.
            5) IGF levels also vary depending on the exact moment when the blood was drawn as difference only in this aspect can be up to 20 %.

Basing on facts of triple increase of IGF levels, high HGH serum and fact that kits of Jintropin were fully sealed and passed verification, there is no reason for a refund.
            If you are still not convinced, we offer you to send a sample of Jintropin to a laboratory of your own choice for mass spectrometry analysis. We will pay for the analysis and shipping to a lab.
            The idea of passing another test using another brand from the pharmacy does not seem to be appropriate simply because of 2,3,4, 5 items above and the fact that we cannot track the way you use it, as well as the place where you buy it. Also, it will be very expensive comparing to lab analysis, which as I said we are ready to pay for.
            So, I believe that the quality will gain if we apply the solution, which we propose. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
              Hello.
              First of all, I do not see a real reason why Josh is not satisfied. 5 iu of Jintropin increased his IGF from 125 to 406 in 2 weeks, which is more than 3 times higher. Also, 5 iu showed 15 ng/ml HGH serum result, which is an excellent result for 5 IU because it shows exact level of growth hormone which was induced by injection. I completely understand that solely HGH serum may not show the full picture of HGH efficacy, but very high HGH serum is a good indicator in conjunction with 3 times increase of IGF-1.

Secondly, our discussion with Josh has always been stuck in explaining that each person’s body is different and the same amount of HGH injected may not give the same IGF level as other members of the forum get from another product. It is so because of the following reasons:

1) Basement IGF level. It varies from 50 to 250 depending on age, genetics, and style of living.
              2) IGF 1 is a part of the whole hormonal system and it is influenced by androgynous, thyroid hormones and insulin. Slightly low levels of one of those will decrease level of igf-1
              3) IGF-1 is not HGH - IGF is a result of HGH conversion in the liver by binding to somatropin receptors. If the liver is not in good condition during usage of HGH, growth hormone will not be converted fully to IGF.
              4) Training and dieting also influence IGF level. Large protein consumption and intensive training will increase IGF levels. Unfortunately, we cannot track and measure the role of these factors.
              5) IGF levels also vary depending on the exact moment when the blood was drawn as difference only in this aspect can be up to 20 %.

Basing on facts of triple increase of IGF levels, high HGH serum and fact that kits of Jintropin were fully sealed and passed verification, there is no reason for a refund.
              If you are still not convinced, we offer you to send a sample of Jintropin to a laboratory of your own choice for mass spectrometry analysis. We will pay for the analysis and shipping to a lab.
              The idea of passing another test using another brand from the pharmacy does not seem to be appropriate simply because of 2,3,4, 5 items above and the fact that we cannot track the way you use it, as well as the place where you buy it. Also, it will be very expensive comparing to lab analysis, which as I said we are ready to pay for.
              So, I believe that the quality will gain if we apply the solution, which we propose. Thank you!
              his issue is that anyone running real euro or US pharma gh at 5iu almost always tests out at 600-700 igf level. usually 400's igf level would be 3iu-4iu. so he feels like its not a fully dosed product. he thinks each vial is around 7iu instead of the claimed 10iu.

Comment

I'm claiming that the hgh is not a true 10ius per vial. 400 IGF-1 is a much better score than the 275 IGF-1 that I scored on the hygetropin I bought from you. The jins tested better and they should have they cost more. I'm going to test some US pharma and if I test 550-700 IGF-1 at 5ius ,that means the hgh you sell is not a full 10ius per vial. If I test 5ius of US pharma and it comes back at 400 like your jins then I was wrong. But with the past scores from you and select I'm guessing it's not a full 10ius per vial as you advertise. Bouncer did Rado get his bloods from the Ansomone from select yet? Also I'm going to get a kit of ansomone from HGHLABZ.COM and test that. If that comes back with the numbers that chad and rocket got it will prove your hgh is not a full 10ius. I will keep you posted. I hope if my numbers come back at 600 plus you will make things right on your end. If not bad business for you guys and I hope bouncer will take action again you. If they come back at 400 I will post and say your hgh is fully doesed. I'm not out to shame anyone just get info out to the people spending there hard earned money.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I fully understand your position, but we insist on a laboratory analysis — just because we are completely sure that our Jintropin is fully dosed, and it is the only way to show that our product is properly dosed and genuine.
                  It would be better for both of us because you will get a free and definite proof of what is inside the vial. Because of all the reasons, which we described earlier, using and comparing HGH from another company will not be the best way to find out which one is fully dosed and which one is not. It may cause incorrect conclusions about HGHlabz or our company.
                  Of course, you can test HGH from HGHlabz as well, but please describe your experience with it in their section, not here.
                  As a conclusion, we insist on running mass spectrometry analysis and not another type of test to provide clear and unbiased results.
                  I am e-mailing you the list of companies in the US which can do it. We e-mailed them already and will assist you during the procedure as much as possible if you wish.

Comment

how much does mass spectrometry cost and who is gonna pay for it? shits like thousands of dollars no?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      I just got my base line done last week 53 years old never running anything that would alter it. I'm at 186.
                      that is high for your age. I wish I was that high and im only 37.
                      Mine was 118....

Not sure why so many people base their numbers off someone else's?

We are all different. I'm 42 with a base of 118....this number can and will fluctuate between times and day of test.

Comment

I'm claiming that the hgh is not a true 10ius per vial. 400 IGF-1 is a much better score than the 275 IGF-1 that I scored on the hygetropin I bought from you. The jins tested better and they should have they cost more. I'm going to test some US pharma and if I test 550-700 IGF-1 at 5ius ,that means the hgh you sell is not a full 10ius per vial. If I test 5ius of US pharma and it comes back at 400 like your jins then I was wrong. But with the past scores from you and select I'm guessing it's not a full 10ius per vial as you advertise. Bouncer did Rado get his bloods from the Ansomone from select yet? Also I'm going to get a kit of ansomone from HGHLABZ.COM and test that. If that comes back with the numbers that chad and rocket got it will prove your hgh is not a full 10ius. I will keep you posted. I hope if my numbers come back at 600 plus you will make things right on your end. If not bad business for you guys and I hope bouncer will take action again you. If they come back at 400 I will post and say your hgh is fully doesed. I'm not out to shame anyone just get info out to the people spending there hard earned money.

just gonna leave this here..

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...not-consistant

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
                          Hello.

well number 5 is a complete BS lie you can go 14 hours and test just fine any longer than that I do not know but why would you?

you excuse of it raised it 3 times as high is BS also if that was me I would be pissed but I also know jin have never tested good NEVER they are always underdosed
                          but your point of his numbers and mine not being the same is very true he never used real Gh to compare it so his score might be spot on (I doubt it) but very well could be.

at this point with what he has tested you should not refund him as there is no prof what his scores should be.

I do not have enough info to say anymore but I have been seeing that 1iu is raising 100 points IGF this is only a few subjects and no way science but I am starting to see that happen more and more. if thats the case yours is off but not enough info to really say that at this point.
                          your innocent in my book with this

Comment

I understand that there is hgh in the vials. over the last 6 months I have purchased 1700 ius of hgh form world
                            400 ius of jins (if there is 6ius in each vial I bought a real 240 ius for $805 with the discount for running bloods)
                            1300 ius hyge ( if there is 3 ius per vial I bought a real 390 ius for $2100) so if the numbers keep coming back the same way people are getting beat out of money from these 2 sites. I could have purchased from HGH labz at $260 a box of ansomones and gotten a real 1100 ius of hgh for my 3K I gave to world. so world has given me so far about 600-650 ius of HGH. I paid for 1700 ius of HGH that is not right and Rocket was stating that and we are proving it.
                            bro I am in no way trying to sound like a dick cuz I know this is a lot of cash but why do you think I was so upset before when that scammer select is ripping people off? there is no solid proof world is with Jin's but I tried and tried to tell all of you but no one wants to listen just get free boxes and of coarse who cares if its 7ius but when you pay for it you want 10 I get it I am on your side you should of been on mine. I am no drug dealer I have nothing to gain or loose you should of trusted my opinion. right now HGHLABZ is only one I would buy from on this site.
                            saying that I just gave blood again today to see if the result is consistent.

good thing about all of this is you got some GH not what you paid for but with no proof that you score should be you have no fight here bro sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              bro I am in no way trying to sound like a dick cuz I know this is a lot of cash but why do you think I was so upset before when that scammer select is ripping people off? there is no solid proof world is with Jin's but I tried and tried to tell all of you but no one wants to listen just get free boxes and of coarse who cares if its 7ius but when you pay for it you want 10 I get it I am on your side you should of been on mine. I am no drug dealer I have nothing to gain or loose you should of trusted my opinion. right now HGHLABZ is only one I would buy from on this site.
                              saying that I just gave blood again today to see if the result is consistent.

good thing about all of this is you got some GH not what you paid for but with no proof that you score should be you have no fight here bro sorry.
                              I have listened to all your information and I haven't gotten anything free like bouncer and these guys. I have paid for everything I got. This is why I am upset. Everything that you stated is right on and no one can state different. I wanted to do as much testing and research before I fully agreed with either side. I like to have the facts before making a decision. With all the tests heading in the same direction it's easy to see now. It was good to get all this testing done so now people could see this information and make a decision based on what is really in the vials of hgh from select and world. Even if they get it from the distributor it doesn't have the same numbers as HGHLABZ or real US pharma, as from your results and chads. I will post my hgh results in the future from US pharma , but it will be a while. Thanks again everyone doing all the blood work it was very helpful.

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge that black market HGH was underdosed?
                                Also, you guys are trying way too hard to make a pattern on levels. Pharmacokinetics isn't that simple.

It is 1/4 of the price of prescription grade. I guess I'm confused on what people think they should get on the black market.

Comment

Working...
                                X