BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
    They can run it as legit as they want, still the black market.

The other alternative. Go to an anti aging clinic. Pay $200-600 for the first appointment. Pay $1000+ for the drugs. Pay $200 every month that you go (+$1000). Get it a little underdosed and pay a fraction? And again. The formula you guys use for these numbers is bullshit. Population pharmacokinetics doesn't apply to every individual.

I'm not buying any GH (because it could be underdosed). Just giving my opinion.
    :clapback:
    Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    You are getting what you pay for....

If you buy a bottle of test for $15 you shouldn't be pissed when you find out it's not as potent as the $45 bottle. Its just common sense.
    you can still pay tons of money and it still be fake.

Comment

lol @ rado bolding turbo's pharmacokinetics comment like he knows what it is. this is the same fella that asked if he was supposed to mix BAC water with the sterile water provided in the gh kit. LMFAO. love ya dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        lol @ rado bolding turbo's pharmacokinetics comment like he knows what it is. this is the same fella that asked if he was supposed to mix BAC water with the sterile water provided in the gh kit. LMFAO. love ya dumb ass.
        One has nothing to do with other.

Funny how you twist words and conversations, stop the bs.

I simply asked why, that's all.

So stfu

Comment

The day I see you get labs and post is the day I'll take your bro science on numbers for real.

All you do is take one story to the other and mix into your spin.

You wanna help the cause, get labs done.

All this "i feel this and that" kinda gets old.

Numbers are facts

Comment

you didn't ask why. you were completely fucken confused by it and asked like 20 times in 20 different ways. dont front fag.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              The day I see you get labs and post is the day I'll take your bro science on numbers for real.

All you do is take one story to the other and mix into your spin.

You wanna help the cause, get labs done.

All this "i feel this and that" kinda gets old.

Numbers are facts
              I never tested in my life and I never got blood work. Well before any of this GH bs. Stop copying what rocket says like a little parrot. You know damn well I have a lot of experience with GH which is why you constantly text me asking questions about it. You know the truth whether you're willing to admit it or not is a different story.

Comment

I never tested in my life and I never got blood work. Well before any of this GH bs. Stop copying what rocket says like a little parrot.
                I don't need to copy, come on dude. I go as I please with my words, like it or not.

I've never done many things in my life, doesn't mean I can't;)

Lead by example son....YOU set the tone....

Done with rant

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

you didn't ask why. you were completely fucken confused by it and asked like 20 times in 20 different ways. dont front fag.
                  I was confused, so what? Confusion doesn't correlate with idiocity.

It was a question. Like so many ask here.

Carry on

Comment

I don't need to copy, come on dude. I go as I please with my words, like it or not.

I've never done many things in my life, doesn't mean I can't;)

Lead by example son....YOU set the tone....

Done with rant

When will you be texting me your daily question about GH? Then coming on here and talk shit to me about the very thing I help you with. Lol. Remember the somatropin question the other day? Lmfao. Bro stop the act.

Comment

When will you be texting me your daily question about GH? Then coming on here and talk shit to me about the very thing I help you with. Lol. Remember the somatropin question the other day? Lmfao. Bro stop the act.
                      Yea I remember, so what?

Asking questions makes you feel that person is an idiot?

Ok b lol

Comment

The point is this. You get free kits because of me. You text me GH questions all the time. Now you come here and talk shit to me about GH. Do you not see the irony?

Comment

Bouncer can I get free kits too;)... on the real tho... is world in russia too? If so he can disregard my inbox

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            Bouncer can I get free kits too;)... on the real tho... is world in russia too? If so he can disregard my inbox

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                            Yea they are all Russian or Ukraine.

Comment

The point is this. You get free kits because of me. You text me GH questions all the time. Now you come here and talk shit to me about GH. Do you not see the irony?
                              I've gotten 2 kits in total....doesnt take much when reading all the labs and posts, to put 2 and 2 together.

I came into this to help. I've spent hundreds of dollars, miles, hours, gas...

You can sit there and say well you're getting free GH right? When you do the math and all, im the one putting out money in the end. So for you to sit here and bicker with me about YOUR board and I'm here doing what I can to make this home of mine stable and getting rid of the bs, when you yourself can't even do labs, and I've even offered to pay for it, and I'd even pay for your uber if needed, yea bro...i guess I am am idiot huh?

Man gtfo....

Comment

I've gotten 2 kits in total....doesnt take much when reading all the labs and posts, to put 2 and 2 together.

I came into this to help. I've spent hundreds of dollars, miles, hours, gas...

You can sit there and say well you're getting free GH right? When you do the math and all, im the one putting out money in the end. So for you to sit here and bicker with me about YOUR board and I'm here doing what I can to make this home of mine stable and getting rid of the bs, when you yourself can't even do labs, and I've even offered to pay for it, and I'd even pay for your uber if needed, yea bro...i guess I am am idiot huh?

Man gtfo....

If it's so easy to read why do you ask me weekly questions about GH? I help you whenever you ask in private but you come here in public and talk shit. You so easily forget who your friends are.

I don't test anything including steroids and I have never done so. You act like I'm trying to stop others from testing. By all means, test away. But don't pretend like you don't come to me for constant GH advice. Why come to me? I'm just a guy that doesn't test anything. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X