BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    his issue is that anyone running real euro or US pharma gh at 5iu almost always tests out at 600-700 igf level. usually 400's igf level would be 3iu-4iu. so he feels like its not a fully dosed product. he thinks each vial is around 7iu instead of the claimed 10iu.
    So people really expect to get the same thing for half the price???

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      I thought it was common knowledge that black market HGH was underdosed?
      Also, you guys are trying way too hard to make a pattern on levels. Pharmacokinetics isn't that simple.

It is 1/4 of the price of prescription grade. I guess I'm confused on what people think they should get on the black market.
      Exactly!!!!

Comment

If that is what they are claiming yes. You should receive 10ius of hgh per vial not 3-6. Also if HGHLABZ has the same numbers of IGF-1 as US pharma and is selling ansomone for the same price as select and world why would I buy it from select or world?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
          If that is what they are claiming yes. You should receive 10ius of hgh per vial not 3-6. Also if HGHLABZ has the same numbers of IGF-1 as US pharma and is selling ansomone for the same price as select and world why would I buy it from select or world?

Bro buy ansomone from hghlabz 10 times and test 10 separate times. Your numbers will be different everytime.

Comment

Claiming? This is the black market. The rules don't apply.

The peddlers in NYC claim to have real purses and movies, doesn't make it true.

And I think you answered you question. Why would you buy from him?

Comment

Bro buy ansomone from hghlabz 10 times and test 10 separate times. Your numbers will be different everytime.
              will they be different by 200 points on your IGF-1 levels?? you guys have done this more than myself. I know you talked about delivery and how it could take a role in the HGH level outcome, but by that much its hard to believe. so either these to companies have really bad luck with delivery or I don't know. So from what I could gather for information so far from all the tests run, it looks like what Rocket was stating was correct. if you guys cant agree with that its really hard to understand. but if you guys receive free HGH I could understand. like I stated before I was here to see who had the best HGH and I found out. Also I want to thank the guys again for testing all the HGH and running Bloods on them. I will post my future HGH results to the site. I will also order a few random boxes from HGHLabz and post my results. by no means am I trying to tell you how to set up the site but it would be nice to have one feed or page with all blood test results from each sponsor on the same page or location. this will really help people on there decisions. I mean you guys are here to help the members and steer them in the right direction. this is coming from someone new to this topic and site.

Comment

will they be different by 200 points on your IGF-1 levels?? you guys have done this more than myself. I know you talked about delivery and how it could take a role in the HGH level outcome, but by that much its hard to believe. so either these to companies have really bad luck with delivery or I don't know. So from what I could gather for information so far from all the tests run, it looks like what Rocket was stating was correct. if you guys cant agree with that its really hard to understand. but if you guys receive free HGH I could understand. like I stated before I was here to see who had the best HGH and I found out. Also I want to thank the guys again for testing all the HGH and running Bloods on them. I will post my future HGH results to the site. I will also order a few random boxes from HGHLabz and post my results. by no means am I trying to tell you how to set up the site but it would be nice to have one feed or page with all blood test results from each sponsor on the same page or location. this will really help people on there decisions. I mean you guys are here to help the members and steer them in the right direction. this is coming from someone new to this topic and site.
                They could be very different yes. Depending on how long they sat unrefrigerated during travel or how long they sat in a hot environment etc.. ansomone all comes from 1 place. I'm 99% sure.

Look at that link I posted a few posts up. Even drugs from a us Pharmacy test different depending on brands. Numbers can be hugely different between different people.

Comment

They could be very different yes. Depending on how long they sat unrefrigerated during travel or how long they sat in a hot environment etc.. ansomone all comes from 1 place. I'm 99% sure.

Look at that link I posted a few posts up. Even drugs from a us Pharmacy test different depending on brands. Numbers can be hugely different between different people.
                  ok great to know, thanks for the link.

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge that black market HGH was underdosed?
                    Also, you guys are trying way too hard to make a pattern on levels. Pharmacokinetics isn't that simple.

It is 1/4 of the price of prescription grade. I guess I'm confused on what people think they should get on the black market.
                    you should get what you pay for simple as that. not all Gh is under dosed one sure aint.

Comment

says a guy who never tested a thing in his life.
                      although I agree it will be different but it will be close enough to know. I dont count unto 20 points they will all be with in 20 points

Comment

Claiming? This is the black market. The rules don't apply.

The peddlers in NYC claim to have real purses and movies, doesn't make it true.

And I think you answered you question. Why would you buy from him?
                        you are very off on this you have a sponsor that claims he has 10 IU Vials and it is not it is the boards owner to fix the problem
                        your talking nonsense its the black market WTF? these guy the real ones at least run it like a real fucking business not some shit thats fly by night.
                        your so accepting to getting under dosed shit is amazing you guys are all lost. your stuck in this lil world and have no idea what really happens.

Comment

lol your last sentence thats funny. its all about money bro.
                          everything is always about money. even with me to a point. I will tell you the truth and I tried and tried. do not ever accept its the black market what do you expect. lol fuck that if you say its 10 it should be 10 simple as that these guys are nuts.

Comment

you have no proof of any of this stuff your saying
                            I used to have 100s of sticker and boxes from riptropin. kigtropin and hygtropins I could get any generic shit I wanted and made it look like a Riptropin.
                            select scammer talks about all the testing he does and the tight ship he run but you use the excuse about the way its stored. lmao come on what is it ? does he test all the time runs tight ship? is he have shitty delivery and lets the shit sit in his closet? or is he just a dumb fuck who gets sold under dosed GH like 90% of the people selling to?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              you are very off on this you have a sponsor that claims he has 10 IU Vials and it is not it is the boards owner to fix the problem
                              your talking nonsense its the black market WTF? these guy the real ones at least run it like a real fucking business not some shit thats fly by night.
                              your so accepting to getting under dosed shit is amazing you guys are all lost. your stuck in this lil world and have no idea what really happens.
                              They can run it as legit as they want, still the black market.

The other alternative. Go to an anti aging clinic. Pay $200-600 for the first appointment. Pay $1000+ for the drugs. Pay $200 every month that you go (+$1000). Get it a little underdosed and pay a fraction? And again. The formula you guys use for these numbers is bullshit. Population pharmacokinetics doesn't apply to every individual.

I'm not buying any GH (because it could be underdosed). Just giving my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                                you should get what you pay for simple as that. not all Gh is under dosed one sure aint.
                                You are getting what you pay for....

If you buy a bottle of test for $15 you shouldn't be pissed when you find out it's not as potent as the $45 bottle. Its just common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X