BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    If it's so easy to read why do you ask me weekly questions about GH? I help you whenever you ask in private but you come here in public and talk shit. You so easily forget who your friends are.

I don't test anything including steroids and I have never done so. You act like I'm trying to stop others from testing. By all means, test away. But don't pretend like you don't come to me for constant GH advice. Why come to me? I'm just a guy that doesn't test anything. Lol.
    Because I like everyone's input. You don't think I text chadd or other's? Bro, you're special and all, but special in a helmet kind of way.

I love ya, but I also have other people I text bro....sorry to burst your ballon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

What's your point?

You don't ask for people's help who you think are clueless.

You keep pointing out the fact that you do blood work and use that as an arguing point. I'm not against testing. I say do it by all means if you wanna do it. Post results and they will be there for all to see.

I don't do blood work and I've never done blood work. That doesn't mean I don't have experience with the drug.

Comment

I don't see why people need to test it and expect outrages scores... if you get the sides and you seeing results then what is the big deal.. People spending hundred of dollars doing this test...
        And from reading this whole thread in about 30 mins it seems like everyone has different numbers...
        How can someone tell that iu's are missing.. I just don't get IT.. just because scores were low? Or not 500 -600.. fuck I be happy if I got 400....
        I'm by all means no expert in the subject, reason why I have totally ignored this thread from the get go, but I say why not just read and get a lil bit of edumacation...

Whenever I jump ship with GH(Ansomon I will definitely ask questions, but I ain't testing nothing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          I don't see why people need to test it and expect outrages scores... if you get the sides and you seeing results then what is the big deal.. People spending hundred of dollars doing this test...
          And from reading this whole thread in about 30 mins it seems like everyone has different numbers...
          How can someone tell that iu's are missing.. I just don't get IT.. just because scores were low? Or not 500 -600.. fuck I be happy if I got 400....
          I'm by all means no expert in the subject, reason why I have totally ignored this thread from the get go, but I say why not just read and get a lil bit of edumacation...

Whenever I jump ship with GH(Ansomon I will definitely ask questions, but I ain't testing nothing

ALL OF YOUR questions can be answered in this thread if you take the time to read. Yes you should test the shit you take. Who the fuck doesn't want to know if you're stuff is legit or not.

Anyway, im done with this convo. I'm just waiting for my results and will go from there

Comment

It's just 2 different ways of looking at it I guess. Some people want specific numbers to feel like they got exactly what they paid for.

But on the other hand, like you said. If you get great results, at the end of the day that's what your really paying for. If the shit makes you look amazing I personally don't care if it's 7iu or 10iu as long as I'm looking better and better.

I see both sides.

Comment

It's just 2 different ways of looking at it I guess. Some people want specific numbers to feel like they got exactly what they paid for.

But on the other hand, like you said. If you get great results, at the end of the day that's what your really paying for. If the shit makes you look amazing I personally don't care if it's 7iu or 10iu as long as I'm looking better and better.

I see both sides.
              At the end of the day the person truly getting 10ius vs 7...well the 10ius will get there faster and with less money overall.

Paying the same amount for 7ius when it should be 10ius is bs...no other way to slice it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                ALL OF YOUR questions can be answered in this thread if you take the time to read. Yes you should test the shit you take. Who the fuck doesn't want to know if you're stuff is legit or not.

Anyway, im done with this convo. I'm just waiting for my results and will go from there

I don't have to take the time and read anything to get my questions answers...

Do you test every single product you take in your life..I.E. tren, dbol drol etc... no one got time for that Bullshit.. if I get sides and I get results then it's good enough for me...

Now testing your gear to.see of its actually the shit you order is another thing, but other than that i don't think it's necessary IMO

And like I say when I start I will ask questions on what I'm taking.. does not mean it will be on the board could be from my homie who been running it for awhile and knows his shit, but I Iike opinions from others as well..

It ain't my first time doing peptides, but HGH is a different type of animal

Comment

I see both sides.
                  Exactly if you want tru shit and not worry about underdosed stuff then buy pharma grade shit and spend thousands...

Comment

At the end of the day the person truly getting 10ius vs 7...well the 10ius will get there faster and with less money overall.

Paying the same amount for 7ius when it should be 10ius is bs...no other way to slice it.

I don't disagree bro. But the way we go about testing and saying "oh my numbers should be the same level as this guy's" is definitely bro science.

The only absolute way to know how many iu per vial is mass spectrometry.

Comment

I don't disagree bro. But the way we go about testing and saying "oh my numbers should be the same level as this guy's" is definitely bro science.

The only absolute way to know how many iu per vial is mass spectrometry.
                      Agreed man...very true...

Btw, wasn't trying to be a cunt....kind of

Comment

I don't have to take the time and read anything to get my questions answers...

Do you test every single product you take in your life..I.E. tren, dbol drol etc... no one got time for that Bullshit.. if I get sides and I get results then it's good enough for me...

Now testing your gear to.see of its actually the shit you order is another thing, but other than that i don't think it's necessary IMO

And like I say when I start I will ask questions on what I'm taking.. does not mean it will be on the board could be from my homie who been running it for awhile and knows his shit, but I Iike opinions from others as well..

It ain't my first time doing peptides, but HGH is a different type of animal

I've been having blood work done since early 2000. In most recent years,I've specifically have been testing my gear, yes I will make time for it.

You make time for things that you want.

Comment

I've been having blood work done since early 2000. In most recent years,I've specifically have been testing my gear, yes I will make time for it.

Then good on you for taking the Time.. me personally I ain't got time for that..More like I don't want too

If I'm not seeing results then is either my shit is bunk or my ass ain't eating right..

We all have different perspectives in things

Comment

How do you test your tren, deca, dbol, anadrol, var, primo, eq etc.. ?

The only gear you test is testosterone. The rest you go by sides, results etc..

well that's what I have always done with GH. Long before I had any GH sponsors I never tested my gh and I got great fucken results. It's not about money for me. I never tested even years ago.

You think dumb ass Ronnie Colman tested his shit? That stupid bastard wouldn't know what's what.

Going by results and experience can be done. Obviously you won't know exact numbers but you will know enough to say if your getting results or not. It's just a matter of perspective.

Comment

well that's what I have always done with GH. Long before I had any GH sponsors I never tested my gh and I got great fucken results. It's not about money for me. I never tested even years ago.

You think dumb ass Ronnie Colman tested his shit? That stupid bastard wouldn't know what's what.

Going be results and experience can be done. Obviously you won't know exact numbers but you will know enough to say if your getting results or not. It's just a matter of perspective.
                              My labs are good enough to tell me if my gear is doing it's job along with results.

Just like when I tested out the orals I had, pics and labs proved the stuff was excellent.

That's how I determine what is working. I've done enough labs without the stuff I've taken in recent times.

Who cares about what they did or not in past ffs...

I can't keep posting to this shit I'm done.

Comment

Going by results and experience can be done. Obviously you won't know exact numbers but you will know enough to say if your getting results or not. It's just a matter of perspective.
                                You read my mind... I was going to say it in my previous post..
                                Bottom line is.. you can't test for those compounds..
                                My test are side effects.. if I feel like I have a dark cloud over me and feel paranoid as fuck then tren is working.. if my face looks like the moon then dbol is kicking in

Comment

Working...
                                X