BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

I have received my order of Jintropin from jintropin.us. I will be running 5ius ED for 2 weeks. I will be using 5ius to get my bloods pulled also. I will update as I go along on how the jins feel. But the main thing is how they test. I will be running a GH serum test and also a IGF-1 test. Hoping this could resolve some issues with the previous testing.
    Attached Files

Look forward to it brother. I'll be very surprised if it doesn't test well. I've been running the 200iu Jin kit for over a month now and strong GH sides are there. So if it tests poorly it's safe to say the Chinese have figured a way to mimic GH sides without actually using good GH.

Comment

By strong GH sides I mean strong mid day tiredness, carpel tunnel, water retention in specific areas (I call it the 3d delt effect). I'm getting all that. If this shit test poorly my mind will be blown because I've used top notch GH off and on for years and this feels exactly like top notch GH. I'm expecting 600-700's igf range for you.

Comment

Yeah I'm really hoping to see some good numbers. I will keep everyone posted I start tomorrow moring. Really hoping they test well for these guys they have been great to deal with so far. Great customer service, but the numbers need to match as well.

Comment

Bud but for reconstitution can i use plain steril water? I read that is better than bac water

Comment

Originally posted by Leledc View Post
            Bud but for reconstitution can i use plain steril water? I read that is better than bac water
            If you plan on injecting the whole 10iu within a day yes. Otherwise stick with bac water. Why would sterile water be better?

Comment

I don t know buddy, i just read this on a lot of forum, if i use the vial in 2 3 days ?!
              I read that the hgh will be good for 1 week

Comment

I don t know buddy, i just read this on a lot of forum, if i use the vial in 2 3 days ?!
                I read that the hgh will be good for 1 week
                Nah. They don't know what their talking about. Sterile water should really never be used with GH unless used immediatly.

Get yourself some BAC water bro. MedLabGear.com has it cheap. No excuse not to get it.

Comment

I know buddy but i m in italy, i can recieved parcel from outside eu, i already got seized i dont tell u how much hgh ui lol in only 1 month

Comment

I know buddy but i m in italy, i can recieved parcel from outside eu, i already got seized i dont tell u how much hgh ui lol in only 1 month
                    well bro i don't know what to tell you. gh will not last in sterile water for very long. there is a reason EVERYONE in US uses it with BAC.

Comment

just an update on how the jins feel. I have stronger sides than I did with the hygetropin. I could feel a difference between the 2 for sure. I will be getting blood work either next Wednesday or next Friday. I should receive the blood results a few days after. all this is at 5ius ED

Comment

ok fellas I just had bloods pulled this morning at 7:45 am. I took one 5iu shot at 4:45 am. I know this doesn't matter for the IGF-1 score but it might for the GH serum score. I had both tests run for World/Jintropin.us. I should have the test results in the next few days. I will also post my baseline numbers for everyone to compare. hoping to see some good numbers for these guys, they have been great to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                          ok fellas I just had bloods pulled this morning at 7:45 am. I took one 5iu shot at 4:45 am. I know this doesn't matter for the IGF-1 score but it might for the GH serum score. I had both tests run for World/Jintropin.us. I should have the test results in the next few days. I will also post my baseline numbers for everyone to compare. hoping to see some good numbers for these guys, they have been great to deal with.
                          been a week homey whats the deal?

Comment

so fellas I got my results. my baseline was IGF-1 125. At 5IU's ED of Jintropin my test results where IGF-1 406. my GH serum was 15.2. I was not to happy about these numbers and I sent an email to World/Jintropin and I will post below are conversations. I will post pics of results.

quick recap of our conversation is that I was not happy with the results and he stated that the numbers are good. he based his numbers off of CHAD and ROCKET having baseline IGF-1 at 250-300. please guys tell me your baselines are not that high? I could post the email conversation below if interested? I would like to see what you guys think of the convo.

Comment

results
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X