BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    My labs are good enough to tell me if my gear is doing it's job along with results.

Just like when I tested out the orals I had, pics and labs proved the stuff was excellent.

That's how I determine what is working. I've done enough labs without the stuff I've taken in recent times.

Who cares about what they did or not in past ffs...

I can't keep posting to this shit I'm done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Bro your lab work will not show anything when it comes to Steroids besides testosterone. You cannot test for tren, var, dbol, drol, primo, eq etc..

So in other words your doing with those drugs exactly what I do with GH. Going by results and feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Bro your lab work will not show anything when it comes to Steroids besides testosterone. You cannot test for tren, var, dbol, drol, primo, eq etc..

So in other words your doing with those drugs exactly what I do with GH. Going by results and feel.
      AST....ALT??? T4....T3? Damn You're an idiot

I cam guarantee you that being off orals, rest assured my ast and alt levels will be back to normal...and t3 and

You were saying

Comment

You can get those elevated on HRT/TRT

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

AST....ALT??? T4....T3? Damn You're an idiot

I cam guarantee you that being off orals, rest assured my ast and alt levels will be back to normal...and t3 and

You were saying
          Are you being serious? Liver values and thyroid translates to testing primo, tren, eq, dbol, drol etc..? You could take drol that is really dbol and your liver enzymes will rise. So what does that prove?

What were your exact numbers on those drugs bro? Lololol.

Talk about fucken bro science holy shit.

The only gear you are actually testing is testosterone. You're not testing any other gear. Your doing exactly what I'm doing with GH. Your going by feel and results. Not numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            You can get those elevated on HRT/TRT

Bro come on....i took labs BEFORE I went on orals and after.

And you're wrong...ive taken test before and my ast and alt levels were never fucked up.

Listen, I appreciate you wanting to chime in on every single post, but I'm one step ahead of you.

Don't tell me something that is not when I have proof before orals and after...

Comment

Bro come on....i took labs BEFORE I went on orals and after.

And you're wrong...ive taken test before and my ast and alt levels were never fucked up.

Listen, I appreciate you wanting to chime in on every single post, but I'm one step ahead of you.

Don't tell me something that is not when I have proof before orals and after...

That has nothing to do with being able to test exact numbers of specific drugs.

Comment

How about this:)

You do YOU...i do ME.....

I'm happy as a clam with my results and numbers so far...i will post labs again when they arrive.

I'm good

Comment

I'm happy as a clam with my results and numbers so far...i will post labs again when they arrive.

I'm good
                  That's my exact argument about GH. But you told me I need to test or it's worthless because you can't go by results or feel. Yet that's exactly what your doing with all AAS besides testosterone.

Comment

You might have proof Rado, but here is the thing many factors contribute with AST ALT being all wacked out i.e. testosterone, AI's and especially weight lifting so I can see liver and kidneys levels being high...
                    Not saying your wrong by all means your proof is in the pudding, I'm not debating/arguing the fact what your blood levels are.. they are yours not mine.. I can only tell you from my previous bloods and what have made me go to ER a few times in the past...

But we can't test these other compounds like we do with HGH or Testosterone..

It be nice to have a lab done next to testosteron that says finaplix or trenbolone

Comment

• And you do alot of cardio... so your levels are going to be high..i won't argue medical studies

Comment

• just to lighten up the thread a little bit... who's tight little ass is that on your display picture. I like :thumup:

I'm good

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbie View Post
                          just to lighten up the thread a little bit... who's tight little ass is that on your display picture. I like :thumup:
                          That's bori

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbie View Post
                            just to lighten up the thread a little bit... who's tight little ass is that on your display picture. I like :thumup:
                            My girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              They can run it as legit as they want, still the black market.

The other alternative. Go to an anti aging clinic. Pay $200-600 for the first appointment. Pay $1000+ for the drugs. Pay $200 every month that you go (+$1000). Get it a little underdosed and pay a fraction? And again. The formula you guys use for these numbers is bullshit. Population pharmacokinetics doesn't apply to every individual.

I'm not buying any GH (because it could be underdosed). Just giving my opinion.
                              formula I use? what the fuck you taking about retard. there no formula. I just report what I take and what the results are I am tracking some info but never used that information as facts.
                              you have me confused with some one else and your a fucking idiot if you pay for something you should get it plain and simple. you want to get punked go ahead but I won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                The point is this. You get free kits because of me. You text me GH questions all the time. Now you come here and talk shit to me about GH. Do you not see the irony?
                                LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X