BennieSmash HGH log for Jins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    That's my exact argument about GH. But you told me I need to test or it's worthless because you can't go by results or feel. Yet that's exactly what your doing with all AAS besides testosterone.
    that is true you can only test "test" lol and I do that also. you can test T3 but nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      formula I use? what the fuck you taking about retard. there no formula. I just report what I take and what the results are I am tracking some info but never used that information as facts.
      you have me confused with some one else and your a fucking idiot if you pay for something you should get it plain and simple. you want to get punked go ahead but I won't.
      You didn't understand my comment, yet I'm the idiot?

Not sure why you are so hostile now. Relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        You didn't understand my comment, yet I'm the idiot?

Not sure why you are so hostile now. Relax.
        Can you explain the comment just to avoid further confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Can you explain the comment just to avoid further confusion.
          That PK doesn't follow a pattern. Your igf might get up to 400 on 3 units, mine might only go to 285 on 3 units. The expected levels is bro science. The guessing that there is 7ius in a bottle and not 10 is again bro science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            That PK doesn't follow a pattern. Your igf might get up to 400 on 3 units, mine might only go to 285 on 3 units. The expected levels is bro science. The guessing that there is 7ius in a bottle and not 10 is again bro science.
            How's that?

Serious question

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
              How's that?

Serious question
              Because it is not an objective measurement. Science isn't based on guesses. Guessing the concentration comparing results provided by different individuals, different brands, different lot numbers, different etc.

Comment

• but turbo, if i use 1 type of gh at 4iu per day and get my igf tested and it comes back in the 500's then i run a different type of gh at 4iu and get my igf tested and it comes back in the 300's... doesn't that mean the first kit i used had a higher amount of GH per vial?

Comment

• Recently, we observed that GH administration does not upregulate IGF-IEa in skeletal muscles of young men (M Aperghis et al., 2004) whereas in older men, GH resulted in increased skeletal muscle IGF-IEa (Hameed et al., 2004). In the young men, GH administration led to serum IGF-I levels that were supraphysiological, whereas in older men serum IGF-I levels after treatment were equivalent to the pretreatment levels observed in young men. The effects of supraphysiological versus normal circulating IGF-I on muscle hypertrophy and local IGF-I production remain to be investigated in detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by fanis View Post
                    Recently, we observed that GH administration does not upregulate IGF-IEa in skeletal muscles of young men (M Aperghis et al., 2004) whereas in older men, GH resulted in increased skeletal muscle IGF-IEa (Hameed et al., 2004). In the young men, GH administration led to serum IGF-I levels that were supraphysiological, whereas in older men serum IGF-I levels after treatment were equivalent to the pretreatment levels observed in young men. The effects of supraphysiological versus normal circulating IGF-I on muscle hypertrophy and local IGF-I production remain to be investigated in detail.
                    Real GH raises IGF levels in everyone bro. If a guy is running 5iu per day of real GH his igf levels will rise well above normal levels. This is just a fact regardless of age. If igf levels do not rise the GH is no good. It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X