X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this book available in the U.S.

Comment

never can go wrong with knowledge

I live in a rural area.I haven't seen but two people that you may think may know .But both acted like they had the mental capacity of the people in the movie "Deliverance".

Comment

Originally posted by wantitback View Post
        Is this book available in the U.S.
        Originally posted by wantitback View Post
        I live in a rural area.I haven't seen but two people that you may think may know .But both acted like they had the mental capacity of the people in the movie "Deliverance".
        what the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Crazy how many people just jump on here asking for suppliers.... all cops?

Also I haven't read all the post but some of them, seems like anything online cannot be trusted....

Comment

I do have a question though, does anyone have any advice on how I make connects at the local gym? I see some big dudes but not sure how to approach? Trying not to be a big d-bag and potentially get jumped in the parking lot for being a tool.... I'm also like the one white guy at my gym so they probably automatically assume I'm the law lol

Comment

Originally posted by The odd one View Post
              I do have a question though, does anyone have any advice on how I make connects at the local gym? I see some big dudes but not sure how to approach? Trying not to be a big d-bag and potentially get jumped in the parking lot for being a tool.... I'm also like the one white guy at my gym so they probably automatically assume I'm the law lol
              a lot has changed since this thread was created. lot of legit gear sites now.

dont get gear from gym.

browse this site from your browser instead of tapatalk and you will see some banners at the top. they are good to go.

Comment

What are free legit sugar daddy websites?
                I need a trusted sugar daddy website that is completely FREE

Comment

Originally posted by feebiara061 View Post
                  usually you need to be attractive to have a sugar daddy. you look like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    usually you need to be attractive to have a sugar daddy. you look like shit.
                    Lmao epic response:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      No source discussions allowed. One more such post and you will be banned. Please stick to training discussions only.
                      Quite curious, on the site about steroids you can't speak about steroid sites and steroid sellers? I just do not see where is the logic :D . But I understand that is one of anti-promotional methods :D

Comment

Originally posted by feebiara061 View Post
                        I know about legit cock sucker websites only, I'm sorry I cant help you :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by ChiHuaHua View Post
                          Quite curious, on the site about steroids you can't speak about steroid sites and steroid sellers? I just do not see where is the logic :D . But I understand that is one of anti-promotional methods :D
                          he posted that before we were a source board. look at the post date dipshit. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            he posted that before we were a source board. look at the post date dipshit. :D
                            LMAO, you're right, i'm a blind mofo....... damn... :retard:

Comment

I find it hard to believe people have a hard time finding legit gear....there is great sources all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
                                I still think, is everything okay with the link?
                                i'll shove a link up your ass Derek. you motherfucker you!

Comment

Working...
                                X