Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I basically have the Test levels of a 100 yr old man...lol wow

Comment

Bro you have to realize, the questions itself is a bit flawed.

Diet and training dont really have anything to do with "maximizing your test cyp".

You will be on HRT levels, not a steroid cycle, the goal will just be to bring you back to normal levels.

like rocket said, if you want help specifically with a diet or training post your questions in those forums. you can take a look at my various diets and training type routines in those forums to get some ideas if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        What are your values?

.25-.5cc is just the volume.

What's the concentration?

I believe pharmaceutical cyp is 200mg/ml (cc)

So using those values that's 50-100mg. Not much at all and not enough for growth purposes.
        yup test cyp will be 200 mgs per ml

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Diet and training dont really have anything to do with "maximizing your test cyp".

You will be on HRT levels, not a steroid cycle, the goal will just be to bring you back to normal levels.

like rocket said, if you want help specifically with a diet or training post your questions in those forums. you can take a look at my various diets and training type routines in those forums to get some ideas if you want.
          yup tons of good diet ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
            Oh, and on the topic of Growth, I am big enough, so I am looking more to increase muscle density and get rid of fat..I will start posting pics for the Before and After comparison every week..
            Best way to get rid of the fat is to work on your diet.
            You do understand that, even though you are adding testosterone to boost your hormones to a normal level, you still will need to lift and eat well in order to transform your body - if that's what you are after.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I guess my questions where a bit cloudy.. I was interested in utilizing the benefits of testosterone replacement to get Back into shape. The main hope being that the TRT would give me the energy to work out again.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Bouncer, Thank you for your continued replies. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to get shredded just from getting a low dose of TC once a week..but I dont know anyone that could get me the necessary "supps" for my fantasy results. All I can hope for is to have the energy to work out. I used to wrestle and study jiujitsu and jeet kun do. At 17 I had a 51.5" chest, 20" biceps at 215lbs and 7% bf. At 25 I had a 48" chest, 18" biceps at 225lbs and 10%bf. Now I am a lump at 255lbs with no muscle tone to speak of. It's depressing. I need a Mr. Myagi in the gym.

Comment

** The Conentration is 150Mg** just asked last week

Comment

So you will be getting 150mgs per week test cyp. That should definitely make you feel better if you natty test levels are super low.

Give it some time, dont expect to feel better the day of the shot except for a little placebo effect. It takes 2-3 weeks to really start kicking in.

Comment

I understand this is your first time but 150 a week seems a bit low... you have to remember... once you start giving your body the test from an outside source your body will slow down the production of it internally... thus the reason your nuts shrink... I'm not your doc, nor am I telling you what to do.. but anything less then 250 - 400 a week, even starting out, doesn't make sense to me...

Just one mans opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by Raider80 View Post
                        I understand this is your first time but 150 a week seems a bit low... you have to remember... once you start giving your body the test from an outside source your body will slow down the production of it internally... thus the reason your nuts shrink... I'm not your doc, nor am I telling you what to do.. but anything less then 250 - 400 a week, even starting out, doesn't make sense to me...

Just one mans opinion..
                        He's being prescribed test for hrt; not a cycle.

Comment

I understand that... I suppose I could have written my reply to accomidate that but even if its doctor prescribed I wonder why such a low dose... you factor in your body slowing production and you put just a lil back in... always found that to be interesting... either way.. hope it helps!!

Comment

I understand that... I suppose I could have written my reply to accomidate that but even if its doctor prescribed I wonder why such a low dose... you factor in your body slowing production and you put just a lil back in... always found that to be interesting... either way.. hope it helps!!
                            He may only require a small dose to bring him back to normal range. The Dr can bump it up if not. I was over 1900 at only 200 per week.

Comment

Just one mans opinion..
                              sorry but 250-400mgs a week is far higher then HRT dosage. you DO NOT need that much. the goal for his doc is to bring him back to NORMAL levels.

Comment

Just one mans opinion..
                                I wouldn't mind a bit of nut shrinkage, lol...but just to clarify i am not approaching this treatment as a "steroid-cycle" so it may seem a bit low, but I need to test my levels again after the first month to see how my body is reacting to it chemically. I do appreciate your opinion, so please don't get the wrong idea. I don't know how or if I could get them to raise the dosage without beating off before my blood-draw with the hopes of giving a false-low level reading...lol i am open to suggestions. So far, i have had two shots. I noticed a bit more energy with this last one, but still havent had the energy to hit the gym yet. I would love to just cycle some REAL winstrol, but of course, that is not a realistic option.
                                Last edited by FitnessBrat; 02-21-13, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X