Testosterone Cypionate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone Cypionate

I am about to start testosterone replacement therapy and wanted to know if anyone has any advice for implementing a workout regiment in order to significantly reduce my body fat and shred up a little bit..

I am 33 yrs old and don't exercise anymore. I used to wrestle, train in martial arts and lift to stay in shape. I am open to suggestions and any advice that you may have..

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
    I am about to start testosterone replacement therapy and wanted to know if anyone has any advice for implementing a workout regiment in order to significantly reduce my body fat and shred up a little bit..

I am 33 yrs old and don't exercise anymore. I used to wrestle, train in martial arts and lift to stay in shape. I am open to suggestions and any advice that you may have..
    your qustion is to wide open and asking for so much. goto the diet section of this fourm and read what others say then goto the training section and check that out also.
    after you get a idea come back and ask more direct question you will get tons of anwsers that way.

Comment

Thank You. Perhaps what I am really looking for is a simple answer to an unnecessarily complicated question...I am starting the TRT and really just want to know how to maximize it's benefits.

Comment

Thank You. Perhaps what I am really looking for is a simple answer to an unnecessarily complicated question...I am starting the TRT and really just want to know how to maximize it's benefits.
        lol diet and exercize

Comment

LOL of course...Any need for supplements? Or is the Test/Cyp enough? (along with cardio and proper diet)

Comment

I am 33, 6'2", 255 lbs. btw
            don't know if that matters lol

Comment

no sups needed the test cyp will do wonders. how much per week are you taking.

Comment

I am supposed to be starting this week, and I believe they said it will be about .5 cc weekly

Comment

So i guess thats like 5oo mg or so

Comment

I am new to the forum thing, so please excuse my segmented replies

Comment

So i guess thats like 5oo mg or so
                      .5cc @ 500 mg. Not likely. probably more like 100-250.

Comment

I have never taken it before, but my levels are very low, so they said they would be giving me between .25cc and .5cc depending on how my body reacts to it. Does that sound right?

Comment

I have never taken it before, but my levels are very low, so they said they would be giving me between .25cc and .5cc depending on how my body reacts to it. Does that sound right?
                          What are your values?

.25-.5cc is just the volume.

What's the concentration?

I believe pharmaceutical cyp is 200mg/ml (cc)

So using those values that's 50-100mg. Not much at all and not enough for growth purposes.

Comment

Okay, so I just got off of the phone with the Doc. He said my Test level is like 230..which from what i understand is pretty low. He said they will start me off at 150mg today, so I will be sure to get my lab numbers and post them so someone can help me make sense of it all..Thanks in advance!

Comment

Oh, and on the topic of Growth, I am big enough, so I am looking more to increase muscle density and get rid of fat..I will start posting pics for the Before and After comparison every week..

Comment

Working...
                              X