Testosterone Cypionate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my advice.

Nobody should even think about drugs until they get to around 10-12% BF or below. I pick that number because you can get there with just disciplined lifting and diet. To get to single digits while natural may require more advanced stuff like carb cycling.

Looking at your photos, I would recommend that figure out your daily caloric intake averaged over 1 week as well as how much fat, proteins and carbs you consume per day. Figure this out first.

That being said, I am pessimistic because I know that nobody whose mind is set on drugs can be convinced to wait.

EDIT: Going back and reading your original post, I realize that you are going to get on TRT. There may be a legitimate medical reason for this, I don't know. Only you do. But if you are using TRT as an easy way out, I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
      Breakfast- 16oz Green Juice with 26g protein and whole wheat toast
      Lunch- Turkey sandwich and salad
      Dinner- Meat/fish and salad

tons of water
      any condiments on the turkey sandwich? what kind of dressing on the salad?

take 15 minutes and figure out exactly how many cals you are taking in per day. once you do that its much easier to adjust up or down. listen to scrum, very good advice.

Comment

Working...
      X