No announcement yet.

Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) Pain Relief Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer will go from a weight lifter to a stoner. Mountain Dew and Doritos all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Oil? You are in Cali. You have access to everything marijuana related. Find a doc, explain back pain, get a medical marijuana card. It should be pretty easy.

But realize pain is a symptom and pain control medications treat that symptom. You need further evaluation to determine the path to become pain free. The muscles could also be agrivated from constant muscle gain, working out, steroid use, etc. The goal to be a certain weight at a certain BF might just be the road to continued pain.
      Been through it all bro. MRI, deep tissue, x ray etc.. They never find anything.

I think it's posture (computer) mixed with training mixed with stress etc.. But man when these knots lock up I cannot explain how much it dominates my day.

Comment

8 Hour Update

Took another tsp just now. This stuff definitely works there is no question there. I'm surprised at how similar 1 tsp is to 50mg of tramadol. Pretty much feels identical. I'll try a bigger dose tomorrow to see if it goes above and beyond the pain killing effects of tramadol.

Comment

If you really want cannabis oil drive down to LA. There are cannabis doctors on almost every corner around here.
          Heck I've even seen a few "clinics" on Venice boardwalk. Just walk in tell them you have back pain and walk out with a script. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            8 Hour Update

Took another tsp just now. This stuff definitely works there is no question there. I'm surprised at how similar 1 tsp is to 50mg of tramadol. Pretty much feels identical. I'll try a bigger dose tomorrow to see if it goes above and beyond the pain killing effects of tramadol.
            Fell asleep much easier around 11pm. Slept a solid 5 and a half hours. That's pretty good for me honestly. Usually it's a toss and turn 4-5 hours.

Feeling pretty decent right now, usually tighter at this time of day. (5:30am)

Next dose will be later this afternoon. Gonna be a full heaping tsp instead of a measured tsp.

Comment

The Kratom User's Guide

Nigg...check this site out...good stuff on how ton use it

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Where do I get cannabis oil?
                Ahem...he goes by Ricky Ricardo :D

I'm sure he could use one of his Fina kits to extract a tad from this ounce;)
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Ahem...he goes by Ricky Ricardo :D

I'm sure he could use one of his Fina kits to extract a tad from this ounce;)
                  Last thing he wants is back street numpty brew. Needs to know the exact THC cbd content pharma grade

Comment

My post workout shake made. Protein, sugar, and kratom. 1 heaping tsp this time.

Just gotta shake it up and drink. :D

Comment

So it didn't hit as hard mixed with the protein shake. Calming effect and bit of pain relief but not as good as yesterday. Wonder if mixing it with whey slows it's digestion?

Comment

Update

Took a few days off and tried 2 heaping tsp yesterday.

I would say it's not as good in terms of pain relief as tramadol is but it does tend to relax you and chill you out a little better than tramadol. Makes sense that it does have some pain relieving effect by way of calming you down and relaxing the nerves.

Is it worth it strictly for pain relief? Probably not.

I'll try 3 heaping tsp in a few days and see if the pain relief effect is better.

Comment

So this stiff definitely hits harder after you take a few days off it as opposed to using it daily. Took 2 heaping tsp about an hour ago and I'm relaxed as fuck, like some chill hippy.

I like it, feels "healthier" to me than something like a pharmaceutical pain killer or muscle relaxer. Now that I think about it, I think I'd compare this stuff more to a muscle relaxer like cyclobenzaprine than I would to tramadol.

Going to try a different strain called red vein Thai that is supposed to be a little better specifically with pain compared to the red vein borneo that I've been using. I'll update when I try the Thai.

Comment

Red Vein Thai came in. I'll be test it later to see how it compares to the Red Vein Borneo.

Comment

Looks interesting bro. Would you say that the calming effect makes you less pain? Reason I ask is that when I smoke and I'm sore or in pain, it definitely goes away while I've smoked; relaxed feeling that is. This stuff looks interesting but I feel more comfortable smoking a plant than ingesting powder? I'm going to read more on this....keep this updated

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                                Looks interesting bro. Would you say that the calming effect makes you less pain? Reason I ask is that when I smoke and I'm sore or in pain, it definitely goes away while I've smoked; relaxed feeling that is. This stuff looks interesting but I feel more comfortable smoking a plant than ingesting powder? I'm going to read more on this....keep this updated
                                Your more comfortable smoking a plant than consuming a plant? Strange way to view things IMO. As if inhaling smoke into your lungs is somehow safer or more natural than eating or drinking a plant. LoL. Kratom is a natural plant leaf that is dried and ground up. No chemicals added.

But yea to answer your question, pain is always easier to deal with when your calm and relaxed. This shit makes stress and anxiety just melt away.

Comment

Working...
                                X