No announcement yet.

Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) Pain Relief Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sound in a similar place to me now. It was tramadol 100mg and 20 mg diazepam. Still didn't sleep through but at least took the edge off

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      You sound in a similar place to me now. It was tramadol 100mg and 20 mg diazepam. Still didn't sleep through but at least took the edge off
      i tell ya what anyone reading this from the outside is thinking..

"2 heavy steroid users now paying the price with all kinds of pains and issues leading to increased drug intake to deal with their problems".

Comment

Robby Robinson says that the problem w aas is that they have you moving weights that are beyond the physiological capabilities and there's a debt to pay.

I think you can recover if you get real by the time your in your 40s

Comment

Took my biggest dose of kratom 5 minutes ago. 3 teaspoons. will update in an hour or so.

Comment

Wow guys, 3tsp is a big difference. Went from a pain level 7 to a pain level 2 in 30 minutes. This shit is the real deal. I can def see it being addictive. I feel so calm and relaxed and with its pain killing benefits you could say I like this stuff a lot.

You guys that use weed, I'd like you to try it at the 3tsp dose and tell me how it compares to weed. I'd be really surprised if anything kills pain this well. 3tsp is superior to 50mg tramadol by far. No comparison.

Comment

UPDATE

Haven't used kratom in about 3 weeks. Been feeling tight and a bit anxious last few days. Horrible sleep etc..

Man this shit hit hard after a few weeks off! Took 2 heaping tsp in my pwo shake and another 2 tsp 5 hours later. Best iv'e felt all week. lose and chill. good stuff. i'd recommend this stuff to anyone.

Comment

Okay, so I've tried the Red Vein Borneo and the Red Vein Thai. Just ordered the Red Vein Sumatra to see if there is a difference. I felt that the Borneo and Thai were very similar. Both very good at calming and pain relief for about 3 hours @ 2 heaping tsp serving.

Product description for the Sumatra sounds interesting. I'll give it a try and update the log when it comes in next week.

Our Red Vein Sumatra Kratom powder is a high alkaloid strain found in the jungles of Borneo and Sumatra. With an average Mitragynine content of 1.3%, this strain offers an incredible mix of complex alkaloids. One of our most consistent products.

Comment

Got the Sumatra. Let's give this shit a try!

Comment

CONCLUSION

Ok so I tried the sumatra. I'd say the difference between red vein sumatra, thai, and borneo are all very slight. They all work very well for relaxing you and pain relief. 2 heaping tsp of any of the 3 strains will have you relaxed and in less pain within about 30 minutes.

I have noticed zero side effects from kratom and honestly I have nothing but good things to say about it. I'm definitely a fan, it does what it claims it does.

Comment

I'm a bit concerned tge amount of time you've been on. I think it's time to stop

Comment

Not sure if you've posted this or not b, but how long is the effect? Once off, do you crave more? Habit forming

I'd be willing to give it a try for the calming effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          I'm a bit concerned tge amount of time you've been on. I think it's time to stop
                          lol. this log hasn't been continuous. if you read up about 4 or 5 posts you'd see where I said I hadn't used any in about 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Not sure if you've posted this or not b, but how long is the effect? Once off, do you crave more? Habit forming

I'd be willing to give it a try for the calming effects.
                            effect lasts about 4 hours. i wouldn't say you crave more but if your in pain or stressed and you know kratom can help you can "crave" it because you know it can help. but yea, just like anything that gives desirable effects, it can be habit forming if you allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              effect lasts about 4 hours. i wouldn't say you crave more but if your in pain or stressed and you know kratom can help you can "crave" it because you know it can help. but yea, just like anything that gives desirable effects, it can be habit forming if you allow it.
                              Gonna give it a whirl. ..suggestions? Just wanna see what the fuss is about.

Comment

This shit "drug test friendly"?lol
                                I get randoms at work, had 4 in a year, so I'm not allowed to partake in anything...wouldn't mind trying kratom, but obviously not enough to lose my job over..

Comment

Working...
                                X