Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) Pain Relief Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Your more comfortable smoking a plant than consuming a plant? Strange way to view things IMO. As if inhaling smoke into your lungs is somehow safer or more natural than eating or drinking a plant. LoL. Kratom is a natural plant leaf that is dried and ground up. No chemicals added.

But yea to answer your question, pain is always easier to deal with when your calm and relaxed. This shit makes stress and anxiety just melt away.
    What does Kratom?

Comment

So this stiff definitely hits harder after you take a few days off it as opposed to using it daily. Took 2 heaping tsp about an hour ago and I'm relaxed as fuck, like some chill hippy.

I like it, feels "healthier" to me than something like a pharmaceutical pain killer or muscle relaxer. Now that I think about it, I think I'd compare this stuff more to a muscle relaxer like cyclobenzaprine than I would to tramadol.

Going to try a different strain called red vein Thai that is supposed to be a little better specifically with pain compared to the red vein borneo that I've been using. I'll update when I try the Thai.
      Like diazepam?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        What does Kratom?
        What dose you mean? Each strain is different but the Borneo worked well with 2 heaping tsp. 2 measured tsp worked but found that I needed a bit more.

Tried the Thai today it seems to be about the same dosage wise. Both are good, not much difference between the 2. May try 3 heaping tsp later this week.

Comment

Like diazepam?
          Never used that so can't compare.

Comment

Your more comfortable smoking a plant than consuming a plant? Strange way to view things IMO. As if inhaling smoke into your lungs is somehow safer or more natural than eating or drinking a plant. LoL. Kratom is a natural plant leaf that is dried and ground up. No chemicals added.

But yea to answer your question, pain is always easier to deal with when your calm and relaxed. This shit makes stress and anxiety just melt away.
            Yes I'd rather smoke, that's besides the point....I see my plant and where it comes from. These companies who make these powders of such, wouldn't know what's exactly in them. But who cares.

Smoking makes stress and anxiety go away as well. But the discussion isn't about smoking or ingesting it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Yes I'd rather smoke, that's besides the point....I see my plant and where it comes from. These companies who make these powders of such, wouldn't know what's exactly in them. But who cares.

Smoking makes stress and anxiety go away as well. But the discussion isn't about smoking or ingesting it.

If you took 2 seconds to understand what you were talking about we could avoid this little confused chat.

They DO know exactly what's in the powder. How do I know you ask? Because they sell both the dried leaves and the powder. They encourage you to buy the dried leaves and do the grinding yourself if you'd like. Buying it in powder form is a convenience factor that they provide for the customer. You can just as easily buy the leaves from them directly and make your own powder in a coffee grinder if that would put your mind at ease.

Comment

Oh ok cool, good to know.

Comment

I'm actually with rado here except I'd go for oil

Comment

Or vape wax

Comment

I'm actually with rado here except I'd go for oil
                      I'm not against the oil at all. I'm just not putting smoke into my lungs.

Comment

Do it

I'd be so interested in your perspective specifically.

Your un cali it's easy.

Thought I could point you but the farm burnt

Comment

Is it as cheap as kratom? $17 for a 2-3 week supply.

Comment

But you'll put everything else in it lol....:retard:

Comment

Into my lungs?

Comment

Is it as cheap as kratom? $17 for a 2-3 week supply.
                                Bro, you live in Cali !

It's like an icelander asking how much ice costs, to a guy from Mexico

Comment

Working...
                                X