No announcement yet.

Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) Pain Relief Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys claim to know so much about this oil but when I ask about it nobody has any info. I know nothing about it. I had no interest in it. You brought it up so I'm asking you. Otherwise I'm fine with kratom, it's cheap and effective and I got like 5 more strains to test out.

Comment

Keep testing the voodoo bro, forget about what's proven lol

Comment

This board is a cross between the muppet show and a circus act

Comment

Bro remember the other day when you kept asking turbo to contribute and explain what he knows in Chadds thread instead of just saying "wrong"? I'm asking for your contribution on a subject that you seem knowledgeable on. Be helpful rather than trying to be argumentative.

You've asked some kratom questions in this thread about dose and how it compares to certain drugs and I've been helpful. Why is it so hard for you to do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Into my lungs?
            Just fucking with you. But in all seriousness, I don't know anything about the oils. I've always used the plant and smoke it that way.

I do agree that regardless of what kind of smoke it may be, definitely not a good thing to my lungs. But as I said earlier, we're willing to put all sorts of peptides, drugs, orals, etc....yet WE ALL sit here and bitch on what to take or not, because it's harmful? ! Lol....a bit of a contradiction for us:)

Comment

Ok that's fair enough, I've had 20mg diazepam tramadol and asprin for my shin and knee but ill try;

The cbd element has great anti inflamatory uses and THC does to a point (but the thc is what gets you stoned or sleepy and is a better pain killa). Many people therefor assume that they're being cleaner and medicinal only by going for high cbd content and only trace THC. This is basically a hemp with high cbd (hemp is classed as same plant but THC being trace levels) but when you talk of the usefulness of cannabis for medicinal uses, it's analogous to aas in that we on paper a purely anabolic stack like var should give you all the gains and no sides. The reality is that without some androgen in there it doesn't catch fire.

So you need at least moderate THC also.

The reality is if you walked into one if the licenced dispensers and explained it's for pain and inflamation they would probably know exactly the proportion to give you.

Do you want me to ask Dorian? Or my guy in Cali?

If so be exact in your symptoms and ill come back with the blend you need. And before someone shouts "bro science" well fuck yeah because the commercial medical world has done everything they can NOT to test because they can't patent what grows naturally

Comment

Watch "The Muppet Show - The Swedish Chef" on YouTube
                https://youtu.be/_8SGRm3JaW8

In the mean time I'm rocking out and passing myself laughing at this

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  Ok that's fair enough, I've had 20mg diazepam tramadol and asprin for my shin and knee but ill try;

The cbd element has great anti inflamatory uses and THC does to a point (but the thc is what gets you stoned or sleepy and is a better pain killa). Many people therefor assume that they're being cleaner and medicinal only by going for high cbd content and only trace THC. This is basically a hemp with high cbd (hemp is classed as same plant but THC being trace levels) but when you talk of the usefulness of cannabis for medicinal uses, it's analogous to aas in that we on paper a purely anabolic stack like var should give you all the gains and no sides. The reality is that without some androgen in there it doesn't catch fire.

So you need at least moderate THC also.

The reality is if you walked into one if the licenced dispensers and explained it's for pain and inflamation they would probably know exactly the proportion to give you.

Do you want me to ask Dorian? Or my guy in Cali?

If so be exact in your symptoms and ill come back with the blend you need. And before someone shouts "bro science" well fuck yeah because the commercial medical world has done everything they can NOT to test because they can't patent what grows naturally
                  Cool thanks.

Yea ask if you can. My pain is basically bad muscle knots/spasms that get so tight it cuts of circulation and feels like terrible lactic acid all over my mid and upper back/traps squeezing on nerves even down into my arm.

The roller, deep tissue, stretching works but it all works better when I have something to relax and chill the area out in terms of calming the nerves. Something that can make me just relax and be able to chill out instead of being in constant fight or flight mode.

Kratom helps, tramadol help, I'd be willing to try the THC oil and see how it compares or if it's better.

Comment

Ok here, muscle spasms 1:1 seems optimal.

T Finding The Optimal Therapeutic Ratio Of THC And CBD

Comment

Appreciate it it Mr I. I'll run a log when I get a batch.

Let's make this more of a thing. Helping each other and being useful to each other rather than always trying to one up each other or get in a little jab. The old way of what we're all used to doing at SM has gotten tiring. Good vibes and peace all around...

^ I think that's the combo kratom and Cali sunshine talking.. :D

Comment

Agree, since opening up about my back issue people started to ask info and I was scratching my head wondering why n
                        They never mentioned it before we could a shared long ago

From what I'm reading it's more and more important to eat to promote smooth as simulation with pre and pro biotics and I will be also eating to help reduce inflamation where possible as this generally does the body no favours.

But in all reality if I lived in Cali I think I would integrate some oil regime even if it waa just once a week on a Friday as the evidence is mounting of its benefits. But I would not smoke it

Comment

Agree, since opening up about my back issue people started to ask info and I was scratching my head wondering why n
                          They never mentioned it before we could a shared long ago

From what I'm reading it's more and more important to eat to promote smooth as simulation with pre and pro biotics and I will be also eating to help reduce inflamation where possible as this generally does the body no favours.

But in all reality if I lived in Cali I think I would integrate some oil regime even if it waa just once a week on a Friday as the evidence is mounting of its benefits. But I would not smoke it
                          It's hard to share a weakness to people that try and use your weaknesses against you. So I can understand why you had some reservations about opening up. I created that vibe here for years and I regret it.

Anyway, onward and upward.

Comment

UPDATE

Killed it in the gym today, had crazy pumps so I was amped up. Paying for it now though all knotted the fuck up and tight as piss. Figured this would be a great time to see how the Thai kratom compares to the borneo. Took 2 huge teaspoons and mixed it with my PWO shake.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst pain, I'd say my pain level was a 7. 45 minutes after taking the thai kratom my pain level was about a 3 or 4. So yea, it absolutely helps.

How does the thai compare to the borneo? I'd say they both feel exactly the same. Guess there is a reason they are both the same price. lol. Borneo taste better though.

I still have yet to try their strongest red vein kratom. The "pimp grade" red vein. It's double the price of the thai and boreo so that's why I haven't tried it yet. I think it has something like double the active pain killer/chill out compounds.

I've yet to try 3 teaspoons of borneo or thai yet. i'll wait till i really get tight for that though.

Comment

Couple things;
                              1) you said people had commented how you'd physically got bigger. Do you think the added muscle changes posture?
                              2) If your at pain level.3 now which is classes as tolerable, how will you sleep, will you need other meds?

Comment

Couple things;
                                1) you said people had commented how you'd physically got bigger. Do you think the added muscle changes posture?
                                2) If your at pain level.3 now which is classes as tolerable, how will you sleep, will you need other meds?
                                1. i been dealing with these knots for years bro. lean, fat, big, small.

2. my pain tolerance has certainly gone up over these years of dealing with it. pain level 3 for me is probably a 9 for someone that lives without pain. to answer the question though. i either use tramadol or kratom, i never use both. if i need more meds it will be another dose of kratom tonight.

i do take 2 unisom tabs (sleep pills) before bed but that's not for pain, just helps knock me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X