Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) Pain Relief Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    Gonna give it a whirl. ..suggestions? Just wanna see what the fuss is about.
    just read the log brother. dose, type, and how to mix is all in here. any of the 3 types I talked about are equally good. make sure you go for red vein. that's the calming strain. the green and white you dont want. thats for energy.

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    This shit "drug test friendly"?lol
    I get randoms at work, had 4 in a year, so I'm not allowed to partake in anything...wouldn't mind trying kratom, but obviously not enough to lose my job over..
    depends on what the drug test is I guess. if they test for pain killers you'll fail as kratom has alkaloids and opioid and all that shit in it.

Comment

Ah I see. Yep, no kratom for me then..

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Ah I see. Yep, no kratom for me then..
        yea this shit is not some plant with mild effects. it has the real deal shit in it that make pharmaceutical pain killers so strong. it's just natural and not made in a lab is all.

1 tsp with my PWO Shake.

Comment

So the other day I said the 3 strains were equal. That's true with a BUT.

At 2 tsp they all feel the same. But today I did only 1 tsp of the Thai kratom and it hit harder than only 1 tsp of the other strains. In other words the Thai strain is stronger at a lower dose when compared to Borneo or Sumatra.

Comment

Good info bro.

I however opted for my stuff they call marijuana, smells great, looks amazing, keeps my calm and stoned if I choose:D

Definitely much more $$$ though...fucking oz cost me $300 lol....need to invest in a dispensary :)

Comment

Rado what if you tried it and like it even more than weed? It's worth a try considering how cheap it is brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Rado what if you tried it and like it even more than weed? It's worth a try considering how cheap it is brother.
                I was being a smart ass,but all jokes aside. ...I plan on ordering some this week for sure...but I am going to pick a strong one.

Here's the thing, I won't ever quit smoking weed, yeah I said it...if I couldn't run 730 pace for my runs, then I'd quit...I like the feeling of being calm and relaxed for many hours when I'm home.

I only smoke at night when home...I fill the bowl and take about 4 hits...then I relax, no harm, no foul I chill.

But ad I've said before, I'm more open to people's perspective now than saying, fuck off I know it all:thumb:

So to be fair, I promise to get some and will post here

Comment

I got nothing at all against weed bro. Smoke on. Just interested in how you think kratom compares and what it does better or worse than weed.

Comment

Got some new products from zippy kratom today. A red strain, white strain, green strain, and a blend. I'll be giving them a try over the next couple weeks. Might have my girl try the white energy strain since energy is the last thing I need. Too damn hyper as it is. Haha

Comment

Good stuff! I can't stand the taste of kratom I put a scoop of whey protein and my kratom into a shaker cup with as little water as possible and chug it.

Thankfully illinois didn't ban kratom they tried too but the law was amended two guys fought it and listed over a 100 studies citing it's safety and effectiveness and won! Now the law in Illinois states that you need to be 18 or 21 to purchase. The media likes to compare it to heroin and that scares people.

Comment

SuperiorMuscle Members Get 20% Off Kratom With Coupon Code SM01

Comment

Some new Zippy Red Vein

Comment

Got my order in and this is good stuff. Took a teaspoon before the gym today and it gave me great energy and pain killing effects. The mix ability is probably the best I've ever seen and in using kratom for years now I've probably tested over 10 vendors.

Comment

The DEA Is About to Kill Kratom and Internet Sales Are Going Crazy

Comment

Working...
                              X