SelectHGH Jintropin Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    the water retention is not a sign of good GH.
    that was my point about chad and his extreme hand swelling with those black tops. US pharm grade would never do that even with igf levels in the 600-700's.

Comment

And I still have the same swelling with the Ansomone too. Just as bad. Almost wondering if I'm just extra sensitive to sides.

I'm the same way with test. I can take 250mg a week and I'll get gyno if I don't use armidex. I'm just a sensitive guy! :D
      Last edited by Chadd77; 03-29-17, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        I'm just a trans guy! :D
        Whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Lol @ the change to sensitive guy. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            And I still have the same swelling with the Ansomone too. Just as bad. Almost wondering if I'm just extra sensitive to sides.

I'm the same way with test. I can take 250mg a week and I'll get gyno if I don't use armidex. I'm just a sensitive guy! :D
            You're just a newbie chad, what do you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              UPDATE

Not 24/7, that's never been the case for me no matter what brand. What I do get is numbess at night and in the morning but more than that I get achy forearms at night when I'm on really good GH. I'm talking throbbing. I honestly haven't gotten that feeling since back in the day when jins were great. I've used many jins since and never got that feeling...Until now. I'm happy to report these jins are feeling every bit as strong as the old school ones. Zero doubt these will test very well.

I give my full endorsement to these jins from selecthgh. Best GH I've used in a long time. You get to that point with great GH where you start to see weekly changes in the mirror. I'm there now. Every week it's like "oh my waist is tighter" or "oh my delts look rounder". Love it. All the hassles with all the fake gh out there, this is what it's all about. When you finally get on GH and you see what it can do. Super excited I'm feeling the achy foreams again like back in the day.
              Pics

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                ROCKETW19

When we agreed on the review, we did not discuss the blood test. Because I thought it was a common practice for forums to hand in a blood test for samples for review. And I think Bouncer can confirm this - the issue of passing the tests was not even raised. For us it was a surprise that Bouncer does not take blood tests, but as I said before - I see no reason not to trust the experience of Bouncer.

Criticism of our work is always important to us - it allows us to become better, relying on feedback from clients. And to the same, as we say "If everyone likes you, then you're not worth anything." But now your criticism looks unfounded. It is based on "they could do it" and not "they did it". Maybe you have reasons to treat us like this, and criticize each forum thread, but I'm sure that we did not do anything to get such a reaction.

In any case, thanks for the attention paid to us, and we hope that over time, even for you, we will prove our honesty and a serious approach to work.
                I have no idea what you are talking about. criticize you? for what cuz you wanted me to test something and I said no. that dont mean I dont like you, I just dont want your stuff what wrong with that? you must not understand what I am typing as you thought I was challenging you in another thread,lol no your confusing something that is for sure.

Comment

that was my point about chad and his extreme hand swelling with those black tops. US pharm grade would never do that even with igf levels in the 600-700's.
                  you dont know that and that is not true for everyone. omnitrope is supposed to be the "best" use GH and I have read that people swell on it bad also. I had a box but sold it to a buddy its just to much for GH and I didn't care enough to know myself.

Comment

Some serious midday tiredness going on. Every day around 4 pm (right now) I have to fight to keep my eyes open. I only get like this on GH. Definitely sleeping a lot better at night as well which is nice.

Comment

Some serious midday tiredness going on. Every day around 4 pm (right now) I have to fight to keep my eyes open. I only get like this on GH. Definitely sleeping a lot better at night as well which is nice.
                      Passing out like a BITCH :Dyou a pro at it:thumup:

Comment

Got some serious carpel tunnel and aches in my wrist and forearms going on. Trying to push through it but may have to lower the dose from 3.3iu to 2.5 for a bit.

Comment

I don't know what's up but it's suddenly hitting my hands really hard. On top of the carpel tunnel feeling my hands are now going into pins and needles mode when ever I type on my phone (right now). It's actually becoming a bit difficult. Few more days like this and I'm dropping the dose down to 2.5 for sure.

Comment

My Final Verdict

just about to finish this jin kit up tomorrow and start the ansomone. will be interesting to see if i notice any changes between the brands.

i would say it was everything i expected it to be. im dieting so im not going to say i'm leaner because of the jin but the full look i have while being this lean is something i wouldn't have without gh. there is a full "3d" effect especially in the delts that i just dont get from normal water retention from aas.

i got all the sides you'd expect. tiredness (have to take naps which is something i only ever have to do when on gh). numb fingers, swollen hands, carpel tunnel feeling at night and morning etc.. increased hair growth, nail growth etc.. its all there. if it was underdosed or fake than the jin makers are masters at making that shit seem very real. even down to that extra sense of well being that i only ever get on gh. they felt exactly what i remember from original jins back in the day. id use them again in a heart beat.

no i didn't get blood work but everything i just said is 100% truth and based on my experience and comparison with gh I've used in the past.

thanks again select.

Comment

My Final Verdict

just about to finish this jin kit up tomorrow and start the ansomone. will be interesting to see if i notice any changes between the brands.

i would say it was everything i expected it to be. im dieting so im not going to say i'm leaner because of the jin but the full look i have while being this lean is something i wouldn't have without gh. there is a full "3d" effect especially in the delts that i just dont get from normal water retention from aas.

i got all the sides you'd expect. tiredness (have to take naps which is something i only ever have to do when on gh). numb fingers, swollen hands, carpel tunnel feeling at night and morning etc.. increased hair growth, nail growth etc.. its all there. if it was underdosed or fake than the jin makers are masters at making that shit seem very real. even down to that extra sense of well being that i only ever get on gh. they felt exactly what i remember from original jins back in the day. id use them again in a heart beat.

no i didn't get blood work but everything i just said is 100% truth and based on my experience and comparison with gh I've used in the past.

thanks again select.
                              Bud so is normal to be freaking tired one week on 3,5 iu oh hgh?

Comment

Originally posted by Leledc View Post
                                Bud so is normal to be freaking tired one week on 3,5 iu oh hgh?
                                Yea it can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X