Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Holy fuck rocket! I asked you to test the ansomone the other day bro! You said "I'm sending it back". I said bro your gonna have to send it back to Russia. You said "I don't care I'm sending it back". This was on the open forum!!

I DO trust you and Chadd. But again you have not done a DIRECT comparison!!
    lool you did but its not from the same guy its not the same IMO.

HGHLABZ didn't seem to care he said keep it test it anyways I will but its still not the same.

Comment

Holy fuck rocket! I asked you to test the ansomone the other day bro! You said "I'm sending it back". I said bro your gonna have to send it back to Russia. You said "I don't care I'm sending it back". This was on the open forum!!

I DO trust you and Chadd. But again you have not done a DIRECT comparison!!
      ok so I go and test HGHLABZ and its less you believe it? or there is another excuse? honest question?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        lool you did but its not from the same guy its not the same IMO.

HGHLABZ didn't seem to care he said keep it test it anyways I will but its still not the same.
        see what i mean though bro. im very open to you testing anything. but your trying so hard to make me out to be the devil in the flesh and its just not accurate.

Comment

ok so I go and test HGHLABZ and its less you believe it? or there is another excuse? honest question?
          i want an average of yours, rados, and chadds. if everytime us pharma kills the ansomeone than yes i will have to admit you were right. but if the scores are not that much different you gotta be willing to do the same.

Comment

see what i mean though bro. im very open to you testing anything. but your trying so hard to make me out to be the devil in the flesh and its just not accurate.
            why am I having to do it over then ? thats why I am asking after I do it thats finial or is there more excuses? a legit excuse is its not from the same guy. but ya know they buy it from the same pharmacy, lol

Comment

• let e know I will post the results right now and see what ya do about it.

Comment

let e know I will post the results right now and see what ya do about it.
                how can you post results rigt now? you havent tested ansomeone.

Comment

• your not answering the question. will it be over and what will you do?

Comment

your not answering the question. will it be over and what will you do?
                    I answered this exact question when Chadd asked it.

If direct testing comparisons are done and you and Rado both show that us pharma scores much higher than ansomone or jin I will require select to stop saying it's pharm grade and let people know it's just cheap average generics.

Comment

• crickets.....................
                      going to the gym I have to spar and I am going to act like the other guy is you lmao poor guy.
                      thats meant to be funny by the way

Comment

I answered this exact question when Chadd asked it.

If direct testing comparisons are done and you and Rado both show that us pharma scores much higher than ansomone or jin I will require select to stop saying it's pharm grade and let people know it's just cheap average generics.
                        so back to Rado then lol ok by

Comment

so back to Rado then lol ok by
                          Multiple tests give a clearer picture compared to a single test. The more tests the better. If every single test shows the same results we will have a very clear answer. Not sure why you can't understand that.

Comment

I just realized something here RAZO have you seen anyone here offer to help anyone but themselves? besides me I am always donw to help others.
                            I seen chad offer and I think that is for the members not himself. every other offer to help is personal to the person NO one is offering to help the members but me and prob Chad. dont you think that is funny? why isn't the board owner trying to help his members? I know the answer but you should figure that out yourself. select isn't trying to help anyone but himself so he can make money so he dont even count but he aint doing shit either.
                            I'm very new to this and all your information has been great. I was willing to try either the Phizer hgh or selects best hgh and post. I'm really trying to understand everything and maybe down the road have some good information to also tell new members. Having razo test select phizer hgh and post won't hurt. Also having chadd post all the results of everyone's results would help other board members make decisions on to either go with Chinese hgh or good old American hgh. But as of right now it looks like your generic hgh tested the same as your Phizer hgh. So I'm very interested to see what razo tests at. Maybe even the Phizer grade hgh in another country isn't as strong ? Maybe only here we have those numbers? Does phizer in Russia or wherever the fuck it is have to meet USA fda rules and laws?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Multiple tests give a clearer picture compared to a single test. The more tests the better. If every single test shows the same results we will have a very clear answer. Not sure why you can't understand that.
                              lol this ws the first time you mentioned and of coarse more the better but the fact you let him stay up there while I am telling you it o good with legit proof is the main problem and waiting for all this to unwrap is going to take months I am sure you will benefit from it but some others out there are not getting the 100iu they are promised,
                              that is flat out wrong by anyones standards anyones. the second I told you he should of been pulled. ask anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                                I'm very new to this and all your information has been great. I was willing to try either the Phizer hgh or selects best hgh and post. I'm really trying to understand everything and maybe down the road have some good information to also tell new members. Having razo test select phizer hgh and post won't hurt. Also having chadd post all the results of everyone's results would help other board members make decisions on to either go with Chinese hgh or good old American hgh. But as of right now it looks like your generic hgh tested the same as your Phizer hgh. So I'm very interested to see what razo tests at. Maybe even the Phizer grade hgh in another country isn't as strong ? Maybe only here we have those numbers? Does phizer in Russia or wherever the fuck it is have to meet USA fda rules and laws?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                                I would prefer it to be serostim but any USA GH will be 10ius some how some are better not sure why or how but people will kill for humatrope and say serostim is cheap mans GH lol I only have seros and omni so can't really say but look around and humatrope is king for some reason

Comment

Working...
                                X