Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, so I'd formally like to begin by saying thank you for allowing me the ability to research through thousands of threads, and seemingly limitless invaluable information.

I wanted to begin my thread today as I've just made an order with SelectHGH, and once the entire process is complete, and I have my kits on hand, I will take pics, and get labs. I will fast, pin 10 iu of Jintropin, and have labs done with LabCorp approximately 3-4 hours afterwards, and of course I will post the results.

I hope I am not overstepping any boundaries by doing so. I know that I like to see actual results to accompany responses about sources and their gear. There are entirely too many assholes on these forums bashing sources for other sources, and/or they're to stupid to know how to use the gear their bashing when in fact it's actually decent gear.

Welcome and great to have you here. Lot's of experience/knowledge on SM.

So far a couple of SM members have ordered the Jin's. Bouncer is currently running a log on it. He seems to love it but I am interested in the blood work. What test are you getting done? From reading above it sounds like a GH serum test if you're fasting and injecting 10iu. Read through my HGH log but no need for a serum test. Get an IGF-1 test before you start your HGH and then one a week after. Only test what you're running. SO if you're injecting 2iu a day then test that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

So far a couple of SM members have ordered the Jin's. Bouncer is currently running a log on it. He seems to love it but I am interested in the blood work. What test are you getting done? From reading above it sounds like a GH serum test if you're fasting and injecting 10iu. Read through my HGH log but no need for a serum test. Get an IGF-1 test before you start your HGH and then one a week after. Only test what you're running. SO if you're injecting 2iu a day then test that.
      What he said:agreed:

Comment

welcome.

yea the whole taking 10iu before a test is silly.

only that really matters is IGF levels. people will slowly start to understand this.

so if your dose is gonna be 4iu per day, run that for 2 weeks then go get your blood work. don't shoot 10iu right before the test. it makes no sense. its just what people on the boards have been doing and following. GH serum goes up and down 10 times in a matter of a day. igf is much more stable and a better indicator of gh quality.

Comment

Wow, this is a complete surprise for us! Thank you!

Comment

Chadd what did you inject to get your numbers on your hgh log? Those numbers where high are you running 10 ius daily? Or did you just test 10?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Chadd what did you hit to get your numbers on your hgh log? They are high and I know you are on generics. Do you run 10ius a day or did you just test 10?

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                Chadd what did you inject to get your numbers on your hgh log? Those numbers where high are you running 10 ius daily? Or did you just test 10?

Bro get the 10ius out of your mind. Lol. That's for serum. He never ran 10iu at anytime. Pretty sure he was running 5iu per day. That's it.

This whole "inject 10ius before test" has tricked people. Use your minds guys. Test the dose your using!! Not some artificial boost right before a test.

Comment

In my log it states 4iu a day. That's what I tested. No reason to test more.

Comment

Bennie seems easily confused. Lol

Comment

No I know that bouncer but to get that igf-1 result at 5ius is crazy? I only tested 5 on the hyge because I listened to you guys and it makes sense. But Chadds numbers are really high. I'm going to get a kit of jins and run an igf-1 test and serum test on them. Once world gets them back in stock

Comment

I just wanted to make sure he was getting those numbers with 4 ius a day just seems really high for generics. Like I said I'm going to get one of the jins and test it at 5ius what I'm running. Then check out rocket and see the generics. Just wanted to make sure Chadds happy with those black tops before I drop 1500$ on them

Comment

You chadd and rocket seem to be the most active with hgh talk and results. I'm just looking for the best bang for the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                            Once world gets them back in stock

Selecthgh has jins right now.

Comment

Yeah I know but world is giving me a great deal on the kit if I run bloods and post them on the forum. I will run one test for them at 10ius with igf-1 and ghif serum and then do one for myself at 5ius. I

Comment

Working...
                              X