No announcement yet.

Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its also funny you email me today asking me for advise wtf? why dont you ask your guru select maybe he can help you. ya know he has helped so many people in his 3 months here.
    email him not me you seen my response thats all I am ever gonna say to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      its also funny you email me today asking me for advise wtf? why dont you ask your guru select maybe he can help you. ya know he has helped so many people in his 3 months here.
      email him not me you seen my response thats all I am ever gonna say to you.
      I explained exactly why I emailed you bro. Feel free to post the emails if you like. It was specifically to ask your thoughts on how someones igf levels can be so drastically different during baseline testing when no gh was involved. (Franks going from 300's down to 70 with no GH in the picture.) Since that ties into this discussion I thought you might find it interesting.

You continue to misinterpret what I'm saying to you as me not trusting you. That's not it. I value your opinion regardless of this recent situation. I'm not the evil guy your trying to make me out to be bro. We will never see eye to eye on this issue though so it is what it is.

Comment

• Rado, did you get a basline? What US pharm grade GH are you going to be testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Rado, did you get a basline? What US pharm grade GH are you going to be testing?
          I asked him a week ago. He yelled at me and told me not to rush him. :D

Comment

• I'll stop back at Christmas and see how he made out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              Rado, did you get a basline? What US pharm grade GH are you going to be testing?
              i have anos on the way. Customs had been holding them for over 5 days...board sponsor contacted and shipment is being released soon. US? I've yet to decide with whom. I am getting a baseline on my igf(getting another full panel done)...once i finish those labs, i will begin the anos for testing, then will do US grade.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I asked him a week ago. He yelled at me and told me not to rush him. :D
              pretty close lol

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              I'll stop back at Christmas and see how he made out.
              Halloween seems more realistic:)

Comment

Working...
              X