Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by razo View Post
    So why are Rocket's numbers so high @ the same dosage of the stuff He's taking?
    They aren't. Rocket is at 350igf on 2.5iu of his GH.

Chadd is at 453igf at 4 iu of ansomone.

So Chadd is 100 points higher using 1.5iu more.

That's not a very big difference.

Comment

• I'm not blindly following BRO. The only people who agree everything is ok with select's GH is You, Frank, and Select. 2 Mods and the sponsor.

Again, I'm not ready to call Select a scammer but Rocket is a reputable member here, just sucks the way this whole thing is going down. It's like why wouldn't I want to believe a member like Rocket who has said and other reputable members have said is a GH Guru over a Sponsor who just got here a few weeks ago.

I haven't tried anything yet but Select's service is on point and I think he is a good guy to deal with. Hopefully this issue gets resolved. I will not post anymore.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Why should Chadd be in the 600 range? Because rocket says so? Think for yourself. Don't blindly follow. Many will tell you 450 at 4iu is very respectable. Glycoman a respected mod on wcbb said exactly that when Chadd posted his results. I'm deflecting nothing. Think for yourself brother, not what your told to think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        They aren't. Rocket is at 350igf on 2.5iu of his GH.

Chadd is at 453igf at 4 iu of ansomone.

So Chadd is 100 points higher using 1.5iu more.

That's not a very big difference.
        You can't compare rockets numbers to mine. You know that's not how it works. My numbers are higher than rockets at the same dosage because my baseline is higher.

Comment

• I will run at 2ius as i have from last. I will get my base, then i will get during and i will do after again as well.

Comment

I'm not blindly following BRO. The only people who agree everything is ok with select's GH is You, Frank, and Select. 2 Mods and the sponsor.

Again, I'm not ready to call Select a scammer but Rocket is a reputable member here, just sucks the way this whole thing is going down. It's like why wouldn't I want to believe a member like Rocket who has said and other reputable members have said is a GH Guru over a Sponsor who just got here a few weeks ago.

I haven't tried anything yet but Select's service is on point and I think he is a good guy to deal with. Hopefully this issue gets resolved. I will not post anymore.
            First off you obviously don't know me. I'm a MOD on another board with 4 times the sponsors on it as this board has. I have called many labs out and shut them down. So don't try to say I'm in somebody's pocket!

Like you said yourself, you're new to this...

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              First off you obviously don't know me. I'm a MOD on another board with 4 times the sponsors on it as this board has. I have called many labs out and shut them down. So don't try to say I'm in somebody's pocket!

Like you said yourself, you're new to this...
              Your right Frank. Sorry for speaking my mind. But to Clarify, I'm new to this board and I have been out of the game for awhile but I'm not new to the game. I was on other boards back in the early 2000's.

If this is the way your going to treat new guys who give their opinion then this is probably not the place for me. Damn shame too since there are alot of really cool members on this board.

Sorry If I offended you Frank. Wasn't my intention. Take care guys.

Comment

• Razo, obviously you didn't know he is a MOD (that's in all caps too). lol Sorry but I actually have to laugh out loud when Franky tries to get tough. Especially when he throws the "I'm a MOD" around. lol Hey frank whenever you refer to yourself as a MOD you sound like a little bitch. But I do appreciate the laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  You can't compare rockets numbers to mine. You know that's not how it works. My numbers are higher than rockets at the same dosage because my baseline is higher.
                  There is a rough average. I don't believe otherwise. Like I've said multiple times. You take 2 guys and put them on the same us pharma at the same dose and there will be a rough average. Your not going to have 1 guy scoring 300 and the other guy scoring 600.

Comment

Your right Frank. Sorry for speaking my mind. But to Clarify, I'm new to this board and I have been out of the game for awhile but I'm not new to the game. I was on other boards back in the early 2000's.

If this is the way your going to treat new guys who give their opinion then this is probably not the place for me. Damn shame too since there are alot of really cool members on this board.

Sorry If I offended you Frank. Wasn't my intention. Take care guys.
                    When your opinion is Bouncer and me are in on some imaginary scam then I'm gonna stand up for myself. Maybe you're right, maybe this isn't the place for you... I mean you call somebody a scammer, God forbid they defend themselves.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• In that thread over on WCBB you got guys saying "I read the first page" and then they give their opinion. Someone please let them know that the first page is almost completely irrelevant and they must read the full thread to get the true picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        Razo, obviously you didn't know he is a MOD (that's in all caps too). lol Sorry but I actually have to laugh out loud when Franky tries to get tough. Especially when he throws the "I'm a MOD" around. lol Hey frank whenever you refer to yourself as a MOD you sound like a little bitch. But I do appreciate the laugh.
                        You're the only punk bitch around here that ever brings the word MOD up....lol

And when I do type the word MOD my phone automatically makes it all caps. Sorry if capital letters make you scared and nervous. You truly are a fucking cry baby!

Comment

• well the thread over at wcbb has been closed. i was able to say my peace and hopefully they can understand where I'm coming from instead of viewing it from 1 side only.

Comment

• A little good music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyrWd_gfQNQ

Comment

• Looks like the thread you started on WCBB was removed. What happened rocket?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                                Like somebody said over there, "buyer beware" people post their test results and then other can decide if they want to buy or not. I don't understand this nonstop going on and on everyday...

When I seen any hgh for sale that isn't us pharmaceutical grade I know it's not going to be as strong. That's why a quick hgh serum test can help you decide if it's something you want to buy or not. Thinking you're gonna get 10ius of pure hgh for under $200 is just dumb in my opinion.
                                thats your opinion and you can have it but I have been buying real 10IU vials of generic GH from the same person a long long time. you know who it is its not a mystery well to select it is cuz he dont know shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X