Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    he wont buy real stuff he wants to make more money selling his junk.
    Give him a contact and let's see.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
      I need an exact contact in China, in May I will be there, and I will be able to visit the production and look at the great lord of GH, but the nameless bottles with black lids are made there on every corner. If I get a direct contact - I can contact the manufacturer and negotiate.
      lmao rookie if it was that easy everyone would do it.

lol look at you trying to run with the big boys lol I though you had Pharma grade real 100iu vials? ha you want to find mine now LMAO you just fucking lost and pretty much admitting your full of shit. cuz no matter what anyone says if I knew my Gh was real and from a legit Pharma why would search for some black top Gh in china? cuz you know mine is real and you got fucked in the ass by the Chinese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Again I disagree. It's not a scam if the GH is good. I'm using the shit myself and like I said I'm feeling and seeing the results. Chads igf score was not complete shit. I think it's an over reaction to call him a scammer when he's not only willing to have his products tested but he also pulled products when they test really poor in the case of alphatrop.
        your blind again if you are selling 100iu you have to give 100ius when is this a thing where well it was ok score so let it go? really no fucking way. someone go ask this question on any board and see what you get. they will tell you same thing scammer a person knowingly selling low dosed GH on purpose. that is never right in any way shape or form

Comment

lmao rookie if it was that easy everyone would do it.

lol look at you trying to run with the big boys lol I though you had Pharma grade real 100iu vials? ha you want to find mine now LMAO you just fucking lost and pretty much admitting your full of shit. cuz no matter what anyone says if I knew my Gh was real and from a legit Pharma why would search for some black top Gh in china? cuz you know mine is real and you got fucked in the ass by the Chinese.
          Give him a contact and let's see if your right. If he don't order anything we'll know your right. If he orders a shit ton you'll have to admit the guy is trying.

Comment

Give him a contact and let's see.
            lmao you have got to be kidding me right he wants it he can buy it from me if not have fun looking ill be the first to tell you you will waste a shit ton on money trying to find it. I have spent a bazillion dollars in my life buying under dosed shit. there 99% bunk shit and 1% real 100iu GH good luck

Comment

your blind again if you are selling 100iu you have to give 100ius when is this a thing where well it was ok score so let it go? really no fucking way. someone go ask this question on any board and see what you get. they will tell you same thing scammer a person knowingly selling low dosed GH on purpose. that is never right in any way shape or form
              Think of it like this bro. Old school dbol used to be strong as fuck. People could take 15mgs and blow the fuck up. Today's dbol no matter where you go you gotta take 50mgs to get the same results. Does that mean everyone selling dbol today is a scammer? No it just means that quality and purity levels aren't always equal. I don't see how that turns someone into a scammer though.

Comment

Give him a contact and let's see if your right. If he don't order anything we'll know your right. If he orders a shit ton you'll have to admit the guy is trying.
                you sound like a lil bitch right now. fuck me some of your post draw me back into the old Bouncer and then you say weird shit like this and makes me say WTF.

Comment

Think of it like this bro. Old school dbol used to be strong as fuck. People could take 15mgs and blow the fuck up. Today's dbol no matter where you go you gotta take 50mgs to get the same results. Does that mean everyone selling dbol today is a scammer? No it just means that quality and purity levels aren't always equal. I don't see how that turns someone into a scammer though.
                  no I do not take Dbol so I have no clue but if you label the Dbol as 50mgs and it isn't your a fucking scammer also
                  wha the fuck I dont get your thinking

Comment

• hey let me put up a banner at the top of this sit I am going to start selling REAL GH cool?

Comment

lmao you have got to be kidding me right he wants it he can buy it from me if not have fun looking ill be the first to tell you you will waste a shit ton on money trying to find it. I have spent a bazillion dollars in my life buying under dosed shit. there 99% bunk shit and 1% real 100iu GH good luck
                      So your saying you won't even give the guy a chance to buy them unless he gets them through you? Why not allow him the opportunity to sell what you consider to be the best? If this is all about the members don't you want everyone selling great HGH?

Comment

you sound like a lil bitch right now. fuck me some of your post draw me back into the old Bouncer and then you say weird shit like this and makes me say WTF.
                        Bro all you wanna do is talk shit instead of helping out. This is about the members right? Then let's get as much good GH out there as we can. Now your saying anyone that wants it has to go through you?

Comment

I have spent a bazillion dollars in my life buying under dosed shit.
                          You were a very rich man ... It's a pity that it happened ...

Let me start first - AnkeBio

this is the official website of the Corporation AnkeBio - there's even a button "contact us". No need to thank me, I just started.

http://www.gensci-china.com/ - This is the official website of the Corporation GenSci. But if you want to buy GH legally in Europe - you need to work with their representative - Europharm | Exclusive distributor of pharmaceutical products

EAファーマ株式会社 - This is the drug manufacturer from Japan, Yes, they are too large and do a lot of interesting things. and their representative is also Europharm.

Well, I have revealed to you the secret and saved a lot of money out of these companies with billions in turnover, selling their products legally in many countries around the world. Now I deserve a Skype or phone great Lord GH? Or major producers with equity participation of the state in comparison with it's small fry?

Comment

• so when am I putting up my banner. how much does select scammer sell his under dosed GH for 260 and it ships from Russia LMAO in the banner can you please put sent from USA domestic and $220 per real 100IU box of GH

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                              You were a very rich man ... It's a pity that it happened ...

Let me start first - AnkeBio

this is the official website of the Corporation AnkeBio - there's even a button "contact us". No need to thank me, I just started.

http://www.gensci-china.com/ - This is the official website of the Corporation GenSci. But if you want to buy GH legally in Europe - you need to work with their representative - Europharm | Exclusive distributor of pharmaceutical products

EAファーマ*式会社 - This is the drug manufacturer from Japan, Yes, they are too large and do a lot of interesting things. and their representative is also Europharm.

Well, I have revealed to you the secret and saved a lot of money out of these companies with billions in turnover, selling their products legally in many countries around the world. Now I deserve a Skype or phone great Lord GH? Or major producers with equity participation of the state in comparison with it's small fry?
                              lol your suck a fucking tool. you think pretty boxes and fancy stickers make you have good GH? this company has zero English on the whole website yet the instructions in the box has all English LMAO dead give away you rookie I dont get it people go so far and are so stupid to forget that part . dont feel bad almost all of them do that. I once was fooled buy fancy boxes and cool stickers it ws called Euroject the Gh was fucking on point and looked like it was from Europe. only later did I find out its just generic Gh from china like your with fancy stickers I laugh at myself now but this was 14 years ago I too was like most of you and didn't know any better.

Comment

so when am I putting up my banner. how much does select scammer sell his under dosed GH for 260 and it ships from Russia LMAO in the banner can you please put sent from USA domestic and $220 per real 100IU box of GH
                                You do not need to lie and slander your competitors, using your authority on the forum, you just need to do your job well.
                                Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-06-17, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X