What are you guys pinning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Androman View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few that likes it. You have to be very patient with it since it takes a while to kick in. People say magic dose is 800mg+ I say if you have legitimate Eq you will see results with 4-600mg. Preferably 600mg. U will not gain a lot of weight as u would with high dose of Test, Deca, or adrol/dbol but you will gain quality muscle mass. It's a slow lean gainer, and that's what I like. It makes my muscles dense, full and the vascularity is pretty nice. The longer u run it the better it gets, for maximum results 16-20 weeks. It does what it's supposed to do, there's no need for extra ancillaries and side effects are non-existent, and that's why I like it. It works for me, Test/Eq is my bread and butter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    all good. Just like many can't run tren at all, yet I run year long cycles with it

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      all good. Just like many can't run tren at all, yet I run year long cycles with it

Exactly. These are all chemicals and we are all practically waste dumps..different bodies, different reactions to different compounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        keep deca low enough and test double the dose of deca and you'll get twice the gaines of EQ with no sides. then again the 2 drugs arent really comparable. they do completly different things. EQ is a "dry" AAS whereas deca is a "wet" AAS. i dont do well on any drying AAS. i don't hold water so if i go on a drug that pulls water out it just makes me look flat.

Yes I've thought about that 250ND/500TC I think for me to run Deca again I have to be single digit bf, Nandrolone makes me hold water even with diet clean especially in the face. I do not like that lol

Comment

bump

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ghrp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              I like to try Primobolan one day... that's for sure... heard to many fakes out there tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
              250 Test C 600mg mystery Primo E . Primo failed labmax test looks like its Mast But its my first time with Primo and never tried Mast so have nothing to compare to

Comment

An exotic I've been dying to try is 1-Test Cyp or DHB. Supposedly it is like a baby trenbolone without the side effects

Just finished a dhb run a couple months ago. To me it was better than tren to put on weight with, far superior, though two different animals. The two down sides were blood pressure and it did not cause ed but I just did not give care if I fucked or not which sucked but i could still fuck multiple times a fay when i needed. and the end was still great but not as good. Ran 400 for 6 weeks with 600 eq. Upped my normal 200ish test to 3oo probably 2 weeks in to combat lack of intrest. Truly powerful shit, truly unique, it is remotly similar to superdrol in strength and pumps and the speed it hits. put on a solid 8 pounds will run agan. tren is only better bc its tren and the sex differences. Hope all is well with u all.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                  Just finished a dhb run a couple months ago. To me it was better than tren to put on weight with, far superior, though two different animals. The two down sides were blood pressure and it did not cause ed but I just did not give care if I fucked or not which sucked but i could still fuck multiple times a fay when i needed. and the end was still great but not as good. Ran 400 for 6 weeks with 600 eq. Upped my normal 200ish test to 3oo probably 2 weeks in to combat lack of intrest. Truly powerful shit, truly unique, it is remotly similar to superdrol in strength and pumps and the speed it hits. put on a solid 8 pounds will run agan. tren is only better bc its tren and the sex differences. Hope all is well with u all.

how were the mental effects with dhb ? Is it similar to eq's anxiety?

Comment

EQ has no mental/aniety effect with me, dhb felt like MONSTER eq ( 4 me a heavy watery feelung though its not wet) that may be what u feel as anxiety??? my BP rose within 24 hours continued to slowly rise, leveled out 150 over 70, in a few days
                    My BP swings from 134 to 165 on the top with tren it was a near identical pattern with dhb. I could add meat at a faster rate than anything else iv used, orals included. I dont have much of an appetite normaly, it's what holds me at my current weight that and from 220 an up my BP rises with the scale, dhb and I could eat all day. EQ stimulates my appetite too though dhb was far superior in that respect. did not bring th eq in untill the end of the second week so I could glimpse dhb by it self. At that time test was below 200 just a little and some nandrolone fading out. As far as just clean mass it's the best compound iv ever used. Call it trenQ with out that beautiful tren polish, instead u get deca buff on steroids? Iv heard this some respond big to dhb and some do not, some say eq is week with me eq is strong, second to dhb 4 mass with some orals much faster and sronger unlike dhb the mass master.

Comment

• Just running 200 MG Test C E5D

Comment

• Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        Just running 200 MG Test C E5D
                        BS. you'll be running deca and/or mast you druggy. :thumup:

i'm running 250mg test and 250mgs deca E4D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post

That is no glowing dhb review, that hole sex thing really was crappy. I would not consider dhb again though I said I gained 8 pounds that is after my estimation of water I started at 213 and finished at 227. Was probably on 4, 8 weeks was not much more than 6. It's the real deal, but u may feel like a farm animal when it comes time to do the nasty, cause sex is about as interesting as digging a hole. I got enouph 4 another better run this time I'll couple it with turnabol and 400 or more test to try and deal with the lack of intrest but I got to get psyched up 4 all that f-ing test and the shit that goes with it. I'd try it with tren but the bp.

Comment

• 250 test, 600 deca, and 30 mig superdrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                              250 test, 600 deca, and 30 mig superdrol

What kind of conditioner you use for your hair?.. lovely

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                                What kind of conditioner you use for your hair?.. lovely

This coconut stuff an it takes a lot of it. Mmmmm, that's some sexy fukin shittt.

Comment

Working...
                                X