No announcement yet.

Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order 2130 from october 4th. Have requested a refund but since no response won't hold my breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2103018576 View Post
      just for the benefit of all... I just received earlier a random email from them asking for a delivery address which I have provided... will see what happens next and keep posted, cheers
      any update?

Comment

• Season's Greetings all,
        It's with a fuckload of disappointment that I must say radio silence once again. No further response, no update, no tracking number etc...if any change will be sure to advise. cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by 2103018576 View Post
          Season's Greetings all,
          It's with a fuckload of disappointment that I must say radio silence once again. No further response, no update, no tracking number etc...if any change will be sure to advise. cheers
          yea sounds like they are dead in the water bro.

Comment

• looks like selecthgh finally called it quits. the website if no longer online.

Comment

• good wibsite....

Comment

• Originally posted by aishyoung056 View Post
                good wibsite....
                no, not good website dipshit.

Comment

• I bought about 5K of Qitrope from select and its all real and he delivered on time, that was a year ago. I still have enough to last for a while. My friend wanted to buy ,and the website is not up. I emailed him but he never responded. Can anyone give a good reference to a new HGH supplier? I saw HGHdirect and a few others, but after reading all the blogs, I'm now scared to order again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwoods4163 View Post
                    I bought about 5K of Qitrope from select and its all real and he delivered on time, that was a year ago. I still have enough to last for a while. My friend wanted to buy ,and the website is not up. I emailed him but he never responded. Can anyone give a good reference to a new HGH supplier? I saw HGHdirect and a few others, but after reading all the blogs, I'm now scared to order again.
                    yea he is now out of business. had too many shipping issues.

with GH your better off buying in small batches because it's so hit or miss. that way you can try out different sources without taking such a hit if one isn't so good.

Comment

• now that Select is not in business, does anyone have any suggestions on who is legit? I'm down to my last 3 boxes and time is growing short. I see a Direct hgh but not sure about that site

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwoods4163 View Post
                        now that Select is not in business, does anyone have any suggestions on who is legit? I'm down to my last 3 boxes and time is growing short. I see a Direct hgh but not sure about that site
                        https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...urces/worldhgh

Comment

• Thank you brother. I was getting concerned! when gear gets low, I get nervous

Comment

Working...
                          X