Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

• I honestly don't see a big difference from last week until this week but it's only a week brother. My weight always seemed to plateau in the middle but my body fat continued to drop. I think you look on track for being over 8 weeks out. Looks like everything is coming in good. Only thing that looks to be lagging just slightly is the definition in your legs. They have good size. For some legs are the last body part to come in too. Not saying you should worry about it just stating my opinion. Do you have any back shots? Keep training/dieting hard bro. You're doing an awesome job!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• One for fun...

The lighting makes a difference in skin color....
          Attached Files

Comment

• you look a little leaner. i can notice in your serratus.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat
              Lookin' good fog! You seem to be very excited about this show, I'm happy for you. :)
              More like terrified beyond belief :D...

I am somewhat of an obsesive compulsive perfectionist and I don't want to let myself down. This is my first show and I don't want to do anything less than dominate my class....

Comment

• Originally posted by daf2
                you look a little leaner. i can notice in your serratus.
                I feel tighter and more firm in my skin but the fact that I have gained so much weight this past two weeks is really stressing me out. I stayed up late studying for a mid-term last night or else I would have been up at 5am doing my cardio already. I will be starting first thing in the morning I suppose.

Comment

• fucking midterms are killing me.

look good btw

Comment

• Originally posted by glowalla
                    fucking midterms are killing me.

look good btw
                    Thanks bro and yeah - I've always wondered why I have to pay for someone to put me through so much shit that I get ulcers (school).
                    Last edited by coffee-guy; 01-05-07, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Updates...

In a nutshell. I am down to 186 (as of Saturday) and I feel fine. The diet hasn't been too bad but I still have 6.5 weeks to go so we'll see.

I had one hell of a scare last week. I was looking really flat all over. I pulled out the tape measure and nothing new had happened. I suppose it was due to a lack of sleep and some major stress due to some tight deadlines I allowed myself to get into with some major school projects. Anyways, I upped my carbs (only about 50 grams) and fats (only about 20 grams) on Friday and seemed to fill back out nicely.

My only other fear is that I am losing size in my legs (I guess it is not a fear since the tape measure confirmed it today). I was noticing that my inner thighs were looking leaner (not the muscle but that other "inner thigh" area) and skinnier. I got the tape measure out today and I have lost an entire 1.5 inches off my entire fucking thigh (both legs were identical). Someone please jump in here and tell me that this was one of the first places you lost size etc. I honestly DO NOT think that it is muscle mass - it just seems to be the portion of fat etc in between my thighs (where they meet).

Someone please tell me in what order you started to see major changes...

I will try to get some pictures up by the end of the week....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Cory
                        omg....you have a very nice physique fog...mmmmmmmmmmmm ;)
                        I would feel special except for the fact that you say that to all the guys you little slut :P...

Comment

• you look good, keep up the good work

when I was dieting, I weighed myself once a week, on the same day I did my bodyfat, so I could gauge how much muscle or fat I was losing. Don't stress about looking flat, as you diet more, more striations will come out and you'll look fantastic

Don't forget to tan, or lay out in the sun if you can, if it's not 39 degrees like it is here in Philly. You don't want to make it backstage and try to put on 6 coats of ProTan and make a huge difference right there

Comment

• Originally posted by go Yankees
                            you look good, keep up the good work

when I was dieting, I weighed myself once a week, on the same day I did my bodyfat, so I could gauge how much muscle or fat I was losing. Don't stress about looking flat, as you diet more, more striations will come out and you'll look fantastic

Don't forget to tan, or lay out in the sun if you can, if it's not 39 degrees like it is here in Philly. You don't want to make it backstage and try to put on 6 coats of ProTan and make a huge difference right there
                            The pictures currently on here are 2-3 weeks old. I am mainly concerned with losing 1.5 inches in my thighs. I always gauged my legs as one of my weaknesses and now I am losing size there first - WTF?

In what order did you notice changes?

Comment

• i never did a sow but i kno a dude doin one who had sick ass striations in his legs n tris at like 6 wks out n now hes 2 wks out n still has a good amnt of fat on his stomach so i guess iut depends on the person

Comment

• Hey Fog, post up some new pics bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X