X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 5...
    Attached Files

Comment

• i felt me legs didn't condition so well either.
      Looks like you need to work on your leg postition in almost every pose and also your arms are a tad low in your back double bi.

i'm not the best poser myself but perhaps go yankees and lmg can provide some more insight.

still you looked good for your first show and each time you figure something out and learn something new.

Comment

• Definitely looked good for your first show brother. One thing I liked about my last show is that backstage they had a photographer that would take any shots you wanted. It was a one on one session. I don’t want to judge your posing from the pictures you posted because I don’t know if they took the pictures at the right time. If they were a second early then your posing is going to look completely off.

Are you thinking of competing again this year or are you taking the year off and trying to add more size?

Comment

• I would love to compete again asap but I loaded myself down with school. I don't think I got to focus enough of my energy on the show this time since I had so much other stuff going on.

I suppose I will be putting on some size this year and trying another 2-3 shows during my summer break next year. I just want to give it my all and I neglected school, my son and work this time around and don't want to do that again.

Also, I feel kind of depressed right now. I feel fat (even though I'm not), I look pale (even though I'm not) and just feel crappy as a whole. I am back on a "diet" as of today just becuase I can't stand not being on one. I am also struggling with not having a show to work towards right now. I had been focused on this past show since Oct/Nov and now I am not sure what I am working towards. I guess I will be writing down goals based on body measurements and just working towards those until I nail down the dates for my next shows.

Lastly, I realized after this last show that I am VERY interested in chemical enhancement. I can't compare with most of the guys I saw there and I want to beat them next time around. I suppose I will stay natural until the fall, bulk for 12 weeks with Test E and then take some time off. After that (and once I figure out which shows I will do) I will probably go for Prop and Winny if everything works out the way I plan.
          Last edited by coffee-guy; 01-05-07, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• good job buddy. sergio's son lacks his fathers genetics from the looks of it..

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              good job buddy. sergio's son lacks his fathers genetics from the looks of it..
              Thanks big man...

I think he is 20-21 and this was his first show - according to him he just started weight training 1-2 years ago. He was one hell of a poser though - his posing routine was the best there was that night.

Comment

• It's almost time for round two :D...

Wish Me Luck II ;)....

Comment

Working...
                X