Need some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***UPDATE***

I don't think I've lost any more weight this week, and I feel awful today. I just came from doing my 45 min of PM cardio, and I didn't have the energy whatsoever. I mean, I broke a sweat, but it was a freaking waste.

WB-90 gms of protein for a whole day is not enough. With the amount of cardio & supplements I'm taking, I'm burning muscle already, and if I lower my protein even more, that will only make things worse.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
      ***UPDATE***

I don't think I've lost any more weight this week, and I feel awful today. I just came from doing my 45 min of PM cardio, and I didn't have the energy whatsoever. I mean, I broke a sweat, but it was a freaking waste.

Despite your lack of energy - your cardio wasn't a waste. Don't get discouraged RS, you're doing great. You're almost there!

Comment

WB-90 gms of protein for a whole day is not enough. With the amount of cardio & supplements I'm taking, I'm burning muscle already, and if I lower my protein even more, that will only make things worse.
        I totlaly understand that you are freaking out but I just helped a friend of mine with her first figure show she was doing the same thing that you were doing and she wasn't losing enough BF either by tweaking her diet little bit in the last a few days she was able to make enough changes to get fourth place. I know it's not the fir place but it was her first show and she is 51 years old. :)
        I know you think around 100 grams of protein a day won't be enough but believe me you don't need more than that just add an extra table spoon full of olive or flaxseed oil over your food and that will be enought to make the changes. You still have about three weeks don't panic just try it for a couple of days and see how it goes if it doesn't work just go back to the old diet.

Comment

132lbs this morning.

I took a couple BF pinches myself, and those fell slightly. Going to do another day of sprints tomorrow, but NOT going to do Sunday cardio. I basically haven't had a day completely off in about 8 weeks. Every day thus far has either been cardio or cardio twice a day + weights. We think my nervous system is shot, and I need a day to recover. The most we may drop in protein is 1 oz. to 4oz. Anything more, and I will be burning muscle; even with the healthy fat addition. I have been cooking my fish in a tsp of olive oil, and I know some of it cooks off, but I'm sure I'm still getting at least 1/2 tsp.

Feel better today. Didn't get up in time to do my full 45 min of AM cardio, only had time for 30. I'll make up the other 15 later today

Hey B- thanks for the tip on the Metamucil. I tried it finally last night, and it worked!

Comment

cool, i know its kinda funny to talk about but i know that being bound up with a distended stomach really sucks ass when you are going through the hell of contest dieting. keep taking it every day.

Comment

Stop pinching yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                Stop pinching yourself...
                You mean like before my weekly scheduled time?

Anyway...my green suit is here, and looks great. Now, I just gotta get my fat ass looking as it should. I know I'm the tiniest I've been in a long time, but I'm not stage ready. Thank God I have 2 1/2 weeks left. Hey B- The Metamucil worked for like 3 days, and now I'm still a bit pent up?? And, we threw in an Arimidex, Proviron, EOD each

131lbs this morning. BF only fell 1.5mm's last week. :( So, had to make some changes. I got to CHEAT on Sunday!!! OMG- IT WAS SO AMAZING. We went to Bob Evans, and I had a biscuit & english muffin w/ jelly, and these banana & choc chip pancakes! I can still taste it. Based on my weight this morning, the cheat may have worked and jump started my metabolism. So, along with
                the cheat, we made more diet changes:

M/W/F/Sun:

M1- 3/4c Egg Beaters
                1/2 c Oatmeal
                3oz turkey
                M2- 5oz protein
                5 strawberries
                M3- 5 oz protein
                1c veggies
                M4- 1.5 scoops protein
                5 strawberries
                M5- same as 3

T/TH/Sat:

Oatmeal @ M1 is replaced w/ 1/2 grapefruit

We dropped all fats from my diet, so that should lower the calories, and hopefully help me lose another 4 lbs before I have to cut water.

Cardio is:

6 evenings for 45 min
                4 mornings for 45 min
                1 morning for 30 min
                2 PWO sessions for 20 min

Comment

Hey B- The Metamucil worked for like 3 days, and now I'm still a bit pent up??

I got to CHEAT on Sunday!!! OMG- IT WAS SO AMAZING. We went to Bob Evans, and I had a biscuit & english muffin w/ jelly, and these banana & choc chip pancakes!
                  I am willing to bet that it stopped when you ate the cheat meal? Am I right? Increase the metamucil just a little bit and drink more water with it. Like a full cup more.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    I am willing to bet that it stopped when you ate the cheat meal? Am I right? Increase the metamucil just a little bit and drink more water with it. Like a full cup more.

How do you know that?!?! Actually, yesterday AM was ok...but nothing since then. SO....I actually did increase the Metamucil on Sunday & Monday, but didn't drink more water with it. I will try that tonight.

Comment

How do you know that?!?! Actually, yesterday AM was ok...but nothing since then. SO....I actually did increase the Metamucil on Sunday & Monday, but didn't drink more water with it. I will try that tonight.
                      you went from eating strict to indulging. fucks up the digestive system. helps boost the immune system but hard on the digestive system.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        you went from eating strict to indulging. fucks up the digestive system. helps boost the immune system but hard on the digestive system.
                        Agreed! :)
                        Last edited by wnabeabeast; 10-10-07, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Stop pinching - stop weighing - stop stressing...

This is a been there/done that type of deal - no more worrying....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                            Stop pinching - stop weighing - stop stressing...

This is a been there/done that type of deal - no more worrying....

Ok...I will try...I need to be weighing to see if my weight is dropping though. So get this- last night my belly was all torn up for whatever reason. Finally got things moving this morning...Maybe that was part of it. I then realize I was holding a ton of water. My monthly bill is late as usual, so I'm hoping that's what it is. But I don't have any real symptoms of it other than the edema. THEN- I get on the scale this morning, and it says 134!!! WTF!?!?!?!

I know I look better because 2 people have said to me that I look like I've dropped 10lbs in 2 wks...Not so much...They just don't know the anti-e secrets! ;).

My shoes came, and those are good, and my one piece came back to me yesterday. She said she didn't work with underwire to put in the bra. But she added some elastic on the side strings which are supposed to help on the sides. I also told her to take in the sides a LITTLE bit. But, HOLYSHIT- I tried it on, and I swear all but about 4 inches is covered!! Yes I said 4. My ass is hanging out! I feel naked!! What if my ass is still too fat???

Comment

Well, I don't know WTF happened last week. Anyway, I guess maybe my body was "trying" to start, and for obvious reasons was prohibited from doing so. The Metamucil quit working, so I had to get some mild laxatives. That seemed to do the trick.

I am 129 now...and pinching 22.5MM...maybe I'll post up some pics this weekend before we start the whole water/salt/carb thing

T minus 13 days and counting!! I still can't believe how freaking narrow my suit bottom is. My 2 piece isn't as narrow...and now I'm wondering if I should have it altered...It's small though. Everyone keeps telling me that the 2 piece was too big, and the less material, the better because more material makes your ass look bigger?? I don't get that, but oh well. Boy is it breezy back there now! Even the suit maker though it needed to be more narrow. So, oh well.

This morning I looked pretty tight. I'm just going to cardio my ass off this week. Just to get this last little bit off. I have to.

Comment

Your suit should have little to nothing in the back - the more material the worse your ass looks - trust me and anyone else who has told you this...

As for your monthly bill being late and all of the problems associated with your bloating etc don't worry - it seems like you always look at your worst in those last few weeks/days - it will all come together the day of the show though - no more worrying okay!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X