No announcement yet.

Ten weeks out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast - how tall are you and do you have any accurate BF % #'s at your 9-week mark?

Comment

Originally posted by monster70k View Post
      Beast - how tall are you and do you have any accurate BF % #'s at your 9-week mark?
      I'm 5'3" and don't know what my bf is. My guess is it's around 15%.

Comment

Good job brother! Anxious to see how you dial in.

Comment

Thanks chad. And fuck you bouncer. :fight: :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            I'm 5'3" and don't know what my bf is. My guess is it's around 15%.
            And fuck you bouncer. :fight: :slap:
            pretty sure this was FB bro. i dont do that kind of childish bullshit.

Comment

Sorry, I accidentally gave my stats in your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                Sorry, I accidentally gave my stats in your thread.
                I know it wasn't you that changed my post because you are not a hater like bouncer. :)

Comment

I know it wasn't you that changed my post because you are not a hater like bouncer. :)

Truth spoken ;)

Comment

When you look your best, I will be the first to give praise. Believe that. But you are far from it right now and you have nothing to blame but years of not giving a shit about your body. Just being real. Nothing but love.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      But you are far from it right now
                      What a dumbass! When did I claimed that I look anywhere near my best?
                      Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      and you have nothing to blame but years of not giving a shit about your body. Just being real.
                      And lol at you being real. What makes you think I blame myself or anybody else for the way I was looking? I was done with bodybuilding and I got fat and that's it. Nothing more nothing less.

And FYI...if you think your posts have the slightest impact on my diet, workouts or even what I wanna do with my physique you are hugely mistaking.

Now go cry to your mommy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        What a dumbass! When did I claimed that I look anywhere near my best?

And lol at you being real. What makes you think I blame myself or anybody else for the way I was looking? I was done with bodybuilding and I got fat and that's it. Nothing more nothing less.

And FYI...if you think your posts have the slightest impact on my diet, workouts or even what I wanna do with my physique you are hugely mistaking.

Now go cry to your mommy.
                        unless you typed that from the treadmill i dont wanna hear it. time to get serious fat tits.

Comment

• What is treadmill?

Comment

• Jyeaah Boooi! (flava flav reference.lol). Today's the day for week 8 posing post no? How you comin along Beast? Another 4 lbs down and more striated or what? :grin:

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                              Jyeaah Boooi! (flava flav reference.lol). Today's the day for week 8 posing post no? How you comin along Beast? Another 4 lbs down and more striated or what? :grin:
                              dont get your hopes up. guy is prob at ronaldo macdonalds.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                                dont get your hopes up. guy is prob at ronaldo macdonalds.
                                How did you know?

Matt it's coming soon bro. Nobody here at the gym right now to hold the camera. Lol. But I just weighed myself and I'm down a pound. 195lbs as of this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X