No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No no, not at all. Look at Levrone, look at Zane. Robbie Robinson. These guys look great. Palumbo on the other hand... Plus all his disciples have only bad skin and the Palumbo gut to show for it. There's something about what he has practised and preached that's really messed up.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/bvXIH1jp86A very revealing interview from Thursday with Bob Chic. It's a little long but even the first 15 min tell a lot. Reason for competing, probably going to continue competing, body weight in the morning and with food, how he's playing chess with other competitors (with the old back pics). Good stuff in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        https://youtu.be/bvXIH1jp86A very revealing interview from Thursday with Bob Chic. It's a little long but even the first 15 min tell a lot. Reason for competing, probably going to continue competing, body weight in the morning and with food, how he's playing chess with other competitors (with the old back pics). Good stuff in here.
        i think he does a lot of bs'ing though. are his lack of leg pics also "playing chess".

Comment

• It would be funny if he didn't train his legs at all and went on stage with a world class upper body and legs that would make a physique guy look like Ramy. Lol! I'm sure his legs will be ok. They won't be great but they never really were.

Comment

It would be funny if he didn't train his legs at all and went on stage with a world class upper body and legs that would make a physique guy look like Ramy. Lol! I'm sure his legs will be ok. They won't be great but they never really were.
            think about it. what do the physique guys wear on stage? knee length swim trucks. Levrone may very well pull a surprise and compete in the physique class.

The ifbb can probably see physique class may have a big future and money making opportunity than traditional bodybuilding. Maybe the whole thing is gonna be a big trick using levrone to lead the way.

Comment

• Don't they have weight limit in physique though? I know classic physique does.

Comment

Don't they have weight limit in physique though? I know classic physique does.

Physique is by height.

Comment

• This is the last public pics of Levrones legs. We must assume this is how he will show up. :D

Comment

• Lol. I'm going on record as saying his legs and his whole package will make our jaws drop. I'm calling a 3 or 4th place finish. Give it one more week and we should do an Olympia prediction thread just for fun.

Comment

Lol. I'm going on record as saying his legs and his whole package will make our jaws drop. I'm calling a 3 or 4th place finish. Give it one more week and we should do an Olympia prediction thread just for fun.
                      i'll go on record and say if he gets 3rd or 4th it's because the judges are giving him a gift.

if the Olympia is judged as it has been the last 20 years based on size and condition he will not deserve top 10.

all his pics are pumped in the gym and close up. very very very different than how he will appear on stage especially next to monsters. the illusion of difference in size will be vast.

Comment

• Heath says Levrone is stealing his thunder. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8LTJQFvFA

Comment

• Lol @ Heath. Doesn't he realize most of his attention was negative anyway?

Comment

• Leg Pic

Comment

• Tough angle on that pic to make a judgement on. Plus who knows how old it is or whether he is standing or sitting.

Comment

Tough angle on that pic to make a judgement on. Plus who knows how old it is or whether he is standing or sitting.
                                agree, i feel like he is angled in a way that pushes his hamstring muscle out to make the whole leg appear much thicker kind of like a guy folding his arms and pushing out his bicep. it's an impressive leg but I still find it odd that he's doing closeups with angles. in comparison you have guys like dexter and ramy just standing in front of the camera. i just get the feeling kevin is hiding all his weaknesses. what will he do on stage?

Comment

Working...
                                X