No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is extremely interesting. It is prob the only chance or opportunity we will have to truly compare bodybuilding across generations. I mean suppose this happens (which i suspect actually). Lets say Kevin gets better than he has ever been. Then he steps on stage with this generation of Pro BB'er. I think then we can really see how much the sport has progressed (or regressed depending on your opinion). I feel like Levrone is going to look fantastic, compared to himself in his younger years and compared to everyone that was at the top back then. Meaning if he could compete then as he will look now i think he would have cleaned up. However when he steps up side by side with the likes of Phil and Dexter and I just have a feeling he is going to be dwarfed man. He just cannot possibly add the mass required for these guys not to blow him away. I hate to say it, I want him to win, but I just dont think he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanG View Post
      This is extremely interesting. It is prob the only chance or opportunity we will have to truly compare bodybuilding across generations. I mean suppose this happens (which i suspect actually). Lets say Kevin gets better than he has ever been. Then he steps on stage with this generation of Pro BB'er. I think then we can really see how much the sport has progressed (or regressed depending on your opinion). I feel like Levrone is going to look fantastic, compared to himself in his younger years and compared to everyone that was at the top back then. Meaning if he could compete then as he will look now i think he would have cleaned up. However when he steps up side by side with the likes of Phil and Dexter and I just have a feeling he is going to be dwarfed man. He just cannot possibly add the mass required for these guys not to blow him away. I hate to say it, I want him to win, but I just dont think he can.
      i don't think it's going to be a fair comparison because I don't think kevin will be anywhere near his best.

Comment

• It's possible for him to get top 10. Jay Cutler looked like shit at the 2013 Olympia and still got 6th place. And with the absence of Dennis Wolf and Kai Greene makes it even more likely for a top 10 finish.

Comment

• Picture was taken earlier today at Exile Fitness. He's claiming to be 251lbs. I honestly call bullshit, and say maybe a 235lbs at most

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            i don't think it's going to be a fair comparison because I don't think kevin will be anywhere near his best.
            See now I think he will be in his personal best top form. I know it sounds crazy but I really feel he can return to at least equal too his former best.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              It's possible for him to get top 10. Jay Cutler looked like shit at the 2013 Olympia and still got 6th place. And with the absence of Dennis Wolf and Kai Greene makes it even more likely for a top 10 finish.
              Good points....

Comment

• Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Picture was taken earlier today at Exile Fitness. He's claiming to be 251lbs. I honestly call bullshit, and say maybe a 235lbs at most

That's too big for 235 unless he was 5'3. Remember he is 5'11' Massive arms and full chest and delts. Every time I have doubts he pulls out something even more impressive. But without a back he can't place top 6 imo.

Like Stan, I'd love for him to win but I have my doubts as to how far he can go. He does have the body of someone 10-20 years younger though and that is respectful in itself.
                Last edited by chuckz28; 09-02-16, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Here is the scoop on the back pic controversy.
                  https://youtu.be/qxULd7QLljc
                  And wow. Shawn Ray is a real asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Here is the scoop on the back pic controversy.
                    https://youtu.be/qxULd7QLljc
                    And wow. Shawn Ray is a real asshole.
                    Will watch this afternoon. Yea Shawn disappoints me now how he acts. Used to think he was a god.

Comment

• It's only a 6 min video so no long one this time lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        It's only a 6 min video so no long one this time lol.
                        LoL @ Ray sending Levrone pics of Heath and Dexter. Haha.

What's with the dot things on palumbo's one bicep. Looks like some kind of mesh under the skin?

Lol @ his spray on hair.

Comment

• I don't know dude. Palumbo arms are more wrinkly than my grandma's before she died. Hard to stop staring at that skin and hairline lol.

Comment

• I don't think that hyperbaric chamber he's bragging about is helping much. Lol

Comment

• Palumbo is two years younger than me and looks 10 years older. If was interested in good health and longevity, I would find out everything he did and do the exact opposite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                                Palumbo is two years younger than me and looks 10 years older. If was interested in good health and longevity, I would find out everything he did and do the exact opposite!
                                Isn't it odd though scrum? Look at Levrone. Look at Cutler. Those guys obviously did the same amount of bodybuilding drugs that palumbo did and they look great.

So it's not as simple as what I think your alluding to in terms bodybuilding drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X