Official "24( Twenty Four )" Thread 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibby
    Anyone want to let me know what happened last night. Fox channel wasn't working :bawl:
    Download it! It was fantastic, I don’t want to ruin it for you.

As they implied in the final scene of the episode from 2 weeks ago, the VP was not responsible and last Monday they go deeper into revealing who was actually accountable for the entire chain of events.

Please watch it, there is something I want to discuss!

Comment

I won't get a chance to see it even if I download it before tonights episode.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where to download it? Fox isn't on again today. It's weird because last tuesday I watched House.

Comment

Now it's back to Fox. I am begining to think there is some sort of bias, keeping 24 from airing.

Comment

*cough torrents cough*

Comment

I can't ever find one that will let me just download a single recent episode. Which one did you get it off of?

Comment

http://isohunt.com/
                Today's episode I believe is 516 so to search just type 24.516

Comment

Thanks, I think today's is 518, but none were there yet. I did 517 and those say they are 7 days old. The episode guides say that last week was season five episode 17. I think I'm reading that right.

Comment

Thanks, I think today's is 518, but none were there yet. I did 517 and those say they are 7 days old. The episode guides say that last week was season five episode 17. I think I'm reading that right.

You are right, my mistake.
                    5-18 5AFF18 17 Apr 06 Day 5: 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Comment

damn it, there all rar files. I think that was part of my problem before. I can never get those files to work.

Comment

damn it, there all rar files. I think that was part of my problem before. I can never get those files to work.
                        Even with Winrar? I've never had a problem with .rar files that I've downloaded. I downloaded an episode of Lost last week that was packed in about a dozen .rar files and it unpacked fine. Winrar is free too. You just right click on one of the files and select "Extract Here" and it will extract the file in the same folder.

Comment

I had winrar and couldn't either figure it out or kept getting bad files.

Comment

:dancingne I just gave winrar a try again, worked perfectly.

Comment

:dancingne I just gave winrar a try again, worked perfectly.
                              Sweet!!!

Comment

It's weird how you try to do things with computers and it drives you crazy. Then you go back and do it again a long time later and it runs so smoothly.

Comment

Working...
                                X