scrum...hows the tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahaha.

Hey Blm, I am watching Sunday night football right now, amazing Hd coverage brah! :lmao:

Comment

I still have my hd just not the new and improved.

Can you believe that shit? What are the odds. I know things happen but I certainly didn't anticipate this.

Comment

It just won't even turn on?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Do you have it pluged in correctly into a working power outlet? :lmao:

Comment

What? The remote has batteries. They don't power the tv?

Comment

Do you even get a light on the set confirming that the tv has power? You know what I mean? Like a little blue or red light?

Comment

No. The logo doesn't even have light which is what techs use to get codes by its flash sequence.

Comment

Loose power connection inside the tv. Easy fix. Keep it plugged in and jam a screw driver into power box

Comment

Most likely a bad power supply, fuse, or board.

Comment

yea sucks, i had to have the guy come out to fix mine 3 times because in dark scenes i could see light bleed in spots of the picture. they changed the light board or whatever you call it 3 times before it was perfect! most people must just live with it. not me. i pay money i want it to be perfect.

Comment

Absolutely.

I will say this, I am impressed with Sharps customer support so far. I have a direct number to call an assigned rep, they gave me an additional 1 yr factory warranty w/o asking, and they would have had someone at my house today but I won't be home so they will be out Wednesday.

Comment

Well, that stinks bro... hope they come to your house and make things right!

Comment

If it wasn't for my daughter laughing and being so happy like nothing wrong existed in the world while I was discovering the issue....I think I would have killed my neighbor or some innocent soul walking down the street, lol. I was so enraged. She helped keep things in perspective; it's only a tv and it's still under warranty.

Comment

Scrum your sharp sucks bro, Blm dumped it for a Sony.

Comment

Working...
                                X