No announcement yet.

scrum...hows the tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I want... a whole wall that comes to life at the click of a switch. It's like having your own IMAX theater at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xqn6MKjUwM

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      townhouse. no matter what the room size i simply dont like the look of anything 60 or over for anything other then movies or sports. watching the history channel in 80 inches is fucken stupid imo
      It really depends on your room. Our great room is pretty big. The pic isn't the best because I was taking it of the tree and not the TV but my 60" Sony Bravia fits perfect in that room. I could easily move to a 70". Not sure about the 80". :D
      Attached Files

Comment

Scrum why don't you look into to projection?

Comment

Yeah, I've thought about it. I need to move back into my house for that. I live in a condo now and I don't want to deal with the HOA covenants to drill into the ceiling. I am on the top floor too, so last thing I want is a damn roof leak. Maybe by next year, we'll be back in a house and I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            rocket you have a dlp bro, get out of the thread. you are talking about ancient fucken tech. we are talking about LED flat panels. go back to 2005 where your tv is cool again and stfu.

i am saying i dont like the actual look of a massive tv set. an 80 inch set would be by far the biggest piece of anything in pretty much the whole house. doesnt blend in well. and your fucken dlp looks like a big clunky mess squeezed into your even bigger massive wood tv holding chamber. lmao. if i came to your house i would kick in your screen and burn the fuck!
            lol you are retareded! I have no wood what ever. my house walls actuall have a cut out. my tv fits in there perfect and acts as the wall dip shit. so in reailty its even flatter than any led screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

lol you are retareded! I have no wood what ever. my house walls actuall have a cut out. my tv fits in there perfect and acts as the wall dip shit. so in reailty its even flatter than any led screen.
              Take a pic of this cluster fuck!

Comment

that 120hz-240hz is such horse shit. you ever turn the function on in your tv? it makes everything look unnatural and weird looking. just a selling feature with no use.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  All that and it's not even a 240hz lol
                  What? 240Hz on a 2D TV is a total gimmick. 240Hz is only relevant for a 3D TV. Don't go with numbers bro, it's all marketing. Gee, 240 is a bigger number than 120, so it must be better, right? :retard:

Comment

Fuck this piece of shit!!!

Turned it on this morning and have a red dot in the center of the screen. Looks like a laser pointer directed at the screen. Another repair visit.

Should have went with my first instincts and never even considered sharp. The picture when it works is awesome but nothing leaps and bounds above others.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                      Fuck this piece of shit!!!

Turned it on this morning and have a red dot in the center of the screen. Looks like a laser pointer directed at the screen. Another repair visit.

Should have went with my first instincts and never even considered sharp. The picture when it works is awesome but nothing leaps and bounds above others.
                      Haha. Red dot at center of screen, never heard of anything like that with LED

Comment

Sharp wants me to take a picture and email it so they can analyze it prior to a dispatch.

Comment

Told ya to go with Sony lol

Comment

I would have if they didn't give me such a deal. The sony was definitely the better tv.

Even the menus and app icons on the sharp look dated. The remote is cheaply made. I wouldn't recommend it over comparable brands.

Comment

Wow, I don't know what to say... struck by lightning twice. That's too bad bro.. hope they can make it up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                                Wow, I don't know what to say... struck by lightning twice. That's too bad bro.. hope they can make it up to you.
                                Your fault he went with sharp shame shame

Comment

Working...
                                X