No announcement yet.

Looking to get a small hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Id be more comfortable in the focus bro..

Funny..Im thinking of finally getting a new truck about the end of the year ...thinking a Toyota tacoma acess cab, 4 cyl auto 4wd. Easy on gas, will last me till Im dead. Only thing I want in it is a cruise control. would like manual windows everything just plain jane simple. Nothing to break that way good gas milage, great manuverability in the swamps. Just put a winch on the front reciever hitch on back and good to go.

Funny how things change as ya go thru life...lolo

Comment

Scrum get that focus and mod the shit out of it. :grin:

Comment

Test drove the Focus on Monday... Damn thing rocks! Serious power, and the turbo sounds fantastic! Torque steer didn't really bother me at all.... not sure what everyone was griping about. Driving a manual feels so good after all these years lol... I think I'm ready to pull the trigger, just waiting on a quote from a fleet dealer to see if I can get a better deal than haggling with the dealer.

Comment

Find a local car broker and see what they can do for you. They usually have contacts and negotiate a good deal for you.

Comment

Narrowed it down between Ingot Silver (2nd one down) and Performance Blue. I'm almost certain I'll get Ingot Silver. Should look good with some nice wax and tinted glass. Any comments?

Comment

Ingot silver?! Booorrrriiinnngggg!

Heck you need to get the wildest color they have. How about that green I posted? Do they have that green? :grin:

Comment

Silver or black. The only 2 colors I would ever get.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  Ingot silver?! Booorrrriiinnngggg!

Heck you need to get the wildest color they have. How about that green I posted? Do they have that green? :grin:
                  Bro, I am 48. Don't want to look like boy racer...

I thought black, but I don't want to spend hours polishing that thing. The only thing I dislike about a black car.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Bro, I am 48.
                    Yeah 48 going on 75. :rofl:

Comment

All those damn neon colors look ridiculous for anyone over 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        I'm finally thinking that after 198,000 miles, I am ready to make my 91 Civic my winter beater and get a new car.

Not a high roller like you guys, so I really want to get a hot hatch. I have it narrowed down to the Ford Fiesta ST or the Focus ST. Both 6 speed manuals, 195 vs 260 ponies. I'll get the loaded package with the recoraro seats. The Fiesta is getting rave reviews for performance and the Focus is the European model, brought over here with 5 doors.

Any opinions?
                        Which gets the best gas mileage?

Comment

Fusion

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son View Post
                            Fusion
                            All the way

Comment

^Too big.. not interested in a family sedan.

Comment

Ford doesnt make a familysedan.lol. its the size of an accord.

Comment

Working...
                                X