Looking to get a small hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you getting it scrum?

i agree with you on the colors thing. id probably still go black but agree with your point about keeping it clean.

Comment

A fleet dealer is trying to find one for me. I'll see what price he can get - usually it is a couple of hundred dollars over invoice, minus any current Ford incentives. However, I can get Ford X-plan pricing through a regular dealer, so I'll have to weigh the two and see which one comes out to be better. I'll probably get one within a week.

Comment

Decision time... silver or blue, guys? Fleet dealer found a blue and it looks great in person, but I kinda like how the silver looks and how it will look with some tinted glass.

Comment

You want beat xplan bro.... btw they can sell hundreds under invoice.... but with X plan Ford sets the price. Dealership has no power. They gotta go with fords price. It will be under invoice

Comment

Ford only sells fleet to rent a car places. So thats preowned. X plan is only available on new vehicles...

Comment

BLUE

Comment

Silver. I think you'll get tired of the blue, but then again, I don't like blue :laugh:

Comment

Agreed with FB. You'll get tired if blue in a year or two, so silver it is. :)

Comment

Dealer located an ingot silver in Seattle... not sure why these damn things are so hard to find. Now gotta go in and haggle on the price.. I hate this part.

By the way, the dealer said they will have to drive the car one way from Seattle - 150 miles. Not sure I want some 20 year old redlining my baby before I get it in my hands, so may pay to put it on a flatbed and get it here, if it isn't exorbitant lol...

Comment

Insist on flatbed. Fuck that buying a 150 miles raped car bs. :disagree:

Comment

Yeah, that's what I am thinking too. Will go in tomorrow and work something out with the dealer. I told him already over the phone that we need to talk as I don't like working down from the MSRP but rather up from dealer cost. I'm sure we can find a happy middle ground, otherwise I will tell him that my Civic has lasted 198,000 miles and I really don't have a problem watching the odometer roll over to 200K. Let's see how badly he wants to make the sale.

Comment

Went in, got quoted a really good price, put down a $500 deposit and walked out. Car will be flatbedded in by Tue or Wed. Let's see how it looks when it gets here. I am totally OCD about purchases .... will probably spend an hour checking ans double checking every panel for paint chips, etc. before I drove it out lol..

Comment

^^^
                            Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures. :grin:

Comment

Passed on that car, as it turned out it would have cost a bunch more to flat bed it in than I thought. So, I looked around more but STs are hard to find, so I just ended up ordering one - Ingot Silver, full leather Recaro seats, moonroof, etc. Dealer should have a VIN for me next week, and car should be built and shipped out here in 6-8 weeks. That way, I get a car that is built just the way I want, and it has 1 mile on it lol...

Can't wait.. :thumup:

Comment

Good for you for not settling. Seems basic but I see so many people do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X