No announcement yet.

Looking to get a small hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a VIN from the dealer yesterday... car now has an ID but build date has not been scheduled yet, hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks... It is cool how you can go online and look up the exact window sticker and status.

Damn, I'm like a kid before Christmas lol...

Comment

When I built my F-150 last year it ended up being finished before the date they gave me. Hope yours comes early, too!

Comment

I see those fuckers zippin around all over the place down here in OC. Ford definitely did good! Great pick Scrum!

I wanna see pics. You gonna put some Recaro bucket seats and a Momo removable steering wheel so no one can jack your racingly comfy new whip?! Just detach from the hatch and go. Carry the wheel like a keychain

Better yet. Fuck Ghost riding the whip!

It's all about ghost wheeling the ride!

This could be you!

Just got myself a Ford Edge a couple weeks back.

Seriously didggin my truck! gonna crank those T-bars a couple times and get a solid 2 inch lift to fit my lil 31-32" tires. Going to have to get an alignment afterwards but it aint no thang. I got that thing rolling on Mustang GT wheels right now. Why? Because they fit and they look slick lol :grin:

You need to get a go pro and strap that thing to the dash. I want to see videos of the lil hatch going gymkhana over there!

Have fun with it brother and most importantly BE SAFE!

Comment

haha... here's a little video of me going gymkhana, hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUO-lPubXeI

Comment

Not too shabby. Lol

Comment

Got a build date! 6/29. That's crazy fast considering I only placed an order on 6/6. Hopefully they will get the car out to the PNW in 2-3 weeks, so I may actually have my car in July!

Comment

Hey scrum looks like your car is gonna be old before they even built it. Lol. :rofl:

Updated Ford Focus ST To Debut At Goodwood Festival Of Speed: Video

Comment

Meh.. only cosmetic changes. No changes to engine or transmission. Moreover, I don't think I'll get the rebates with the 2015 that I am getting with the 2014. No matter when you buy a car, it's a certainty that there will be a newer version in 9 months or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Meh.. only cosmetic changes. No changes to engine or transmission. Moreover, I don't think I'll get the rebates with the 2015 that I am getting with the 2014. No matter when you buy a car, it's a certainty that there will be a newer version in 9 months or less.
                    Well I guess you can park your old focus next to your old civic. :rofl:

Comment

beast haten on scrum, meanwhile the nigga dont have his merc anymore and his dumb ass wife fucked up the audi. LMAO

Comment

LOL...WTH.. what happened, Beast?

Comment

Well...I won't get in to details because once I start explaining I'll get mad and it'll be ugly. So the long story short we need a bigger family car and because Audi won't let us out of the lease free and clear but merc does I decided to put the car on swap a lease so someone can take over the lease and I can get an SUV give it Erica and drive the Audi myself.

I had someone wanted to take over the benz lease within an hour of posting the car up but I found out yesterday that car is to new and you can't transfer lease to a new person until the lease is at least six months old so I'll keep the benz until September and try find someone to take over the lease then.

And as far as the Audi goes while wife was driving home yesterday piece of rock flies out of nowhere and hits the windshield and cracks the fucking thing almost from one and to the other. :mad:

I'll see if I can get it repaired instead if replacing the whole damn thing.

Comment

cluster fuck. gotta think before you make these purchases bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              cluster fuck. gotta think before you make these purchases bro.
                              Audi wasn't my decision. There are times you can't get shit through a woman's head and you get fucked at the end. :mad:

Comment

I've had 3 windshields replaced this year. 2 in the car and 1 in the explorer (3 weeks old).

Shit pisses me off. All from rocks kicked up from cars.

Fortunately it's Florida law to get them repaired or replaced free.

Comment

Working...
                                X