Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Xbox Lockhart And Anaconda To Be Revealed At E3 2019; Halo Infinite To Be A Launch Title

The next generation of consoles has been in the works for some time now, despite the lack of any official announcement yet. While it seems like Sony is going to wait a bit longer to reveal the PlayStation 5 after their decision to skip E3 2019 entirely, Microsoft is getting ready to make its big announcement. The timeframe isn’t entirely surprising, as the Xbox One X (then called Project Scorpio) was first announced at E3 2016 and then released in Fall 2017.

Earlier today, French website Jeuxvideo reported that Xbox Lockhart and Xbox Anaconda, the next-gen Microsoft consoles, will be revealed at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. As previously rumored, Lockhart will be the cheaper version of the console and it will have no disc tray to reduce costs. The Anaconda Xbox, on the other hand, will be the more powerful variant and it will come with a disc tray and much better specifications. Both consoles will feature a 1TB NVMe 1 + GB / s SSD hard drive.

https://wccftech.com/xbox-lockhart-anaconda-e3-2019/

----------------------------

Halo Infinite now linked to next Xbox’s launch

As rumors heat up over what to expect from this summer's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), one Microsoft-focused news site has tossed a few more logs on the next-Xbox fire. In today's case, that specifically means Halo rumors.

The news comes from Thurrott's Brad Sams, who's currently the leading resource for hints when it comes to Microsoft's plans for its next wave of Xbox-branded devices. On Friday, Sams pushed forward an unsurprising rumor: that the previously announced game Halo Infinite will be confirmed at E3 2019 as a "launch title" for Microsoft's next console.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/...-rpg-elements/
    i may jump ship from playstation to microsoft this next gen. i have a feeling microsoft will take the lead this time. microsoft has a whole lot more money to pour into the next gen then sony does, that's for sure. if sony has the less powerful console again I don't think they will win the next gen.

Comment

• https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/03/son...ies-of-anthem/

I love the graphics, story, fighting...but the loot, the continuing of being booted, freezing, etc....I'm getting a refund, not worth the headache.

Been a long ass time since I've regretted buying a ps4 game, damn.

Too bad because I waited a good year for this and was hyped as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        https://youtu.be/ZidN32nolng

Made by one dude and 10x better than Anthem lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        Damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
          https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/03/son...ies-of-anthem/

I love the graphics, story, fighting...but the loot, the continuing of being booted, freezing, etc....I'm getting a refund, not worth the headache.

I'm 56 hours into the game. I'm pretty much maxed out in power level and the missions are repetitive.
          Biggest pain is the loading times.
          They improved since launch and more content to come in the near future, but they got alot of work to do.
          Not sure how you gona get a refund.

Comment

https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/03/son...ies-of-anthem/

I warned you kid. It was a known turd before it came out. Only a fucken monkey like bori would like that piss. Listen to me next time kid.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 56 hours into the game. I'm pretty much maxed out in power level and the missions are repetitive.
              Biggest pain is the loading times.
              They improved since launch and more content to come in the near future, but they got alot of work to do.
              Not sure how you gona get a refund.

Just called them, refund given.

My issues are constant reboots, fuck all that.

Comment

I warned you kid. It was a known turd before it came out. Only a fucken monkey like bori would like that piss. Listen to me next time kid.

Ya brah

Comment

You poor or something? Why you need refund?

Comment

Struggles

Comment

• I've been playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider for 6-hours now. I need to get a life or I'll be a zombie at work.

Comment

Buys a 50000 bike but refunds a 60 dollar game

Comment

Cause u got a shitstation.

No problems in the xbox... just loading screen takes bout 30 secs. Which will never be fixed

Comment

Game is fun no doubt.. the demo was garbage and I was the first to say it was a piece of shit..
                            It's all about the grind dawg.. all about the grind!! Get an xbox and you will understand

Comment

Buys a 50000 bike but refunds a 60 dollar game

$80 the game, or whatever it was for the top package.

First time I have ever had an issue or complained. Not bad considering I've been playing ps4 for 5yrs.

Xbox is shit, period. Let's not have this discussion again, because you won't win, again.

Comment

$80 the game, or whatever it was for the top package.

First time I have ever had an issue or complained. Not bad considering I've been playing ps4 for 5yrs.

Xbox is shit, period. Let's not have this discussion again, because you won't win, again.
                                Real talk.

Why spend 80 bucks on the game when you could of got it for 50?.

Comment

Working...
                                X