No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because he likes to pre order the special package.

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Real talk.

Why spend 80 bucks on the game when you could of got it for 50?.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      I didn't want the basic bro, that's all.

Whatever the price it was for the deluxe or VIP one on the pre order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
        I didn't want the basic bro, that's all.

Whatever the price it was for the deluxe or VIP one on the pre order.

Yea you got the legion of dawn edition. Just for extra gear and weapons.
        Same shit you could of got by looting throughout the game.
        Oh well. Guess peeps just like to spend they money[emoji2369]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          because he likes to pre order the special package.

And I preorder mine. One day before release and got 10 percent off and got all the gear as the expensive edition.

Comment

And I preorder mine. One day before release and got 10 percent off and got all the gear as the expensive edition.

Pre orders is what has turned games to shit. So fuck you and everyone like you. Give them more incentive to make a good game you fucken idiots.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Pre orders is what has turned games to shit. So fuck you and everyone like you. Give them more incentive to make a good game you fucken idiots.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
              I never preordered a game in my life. I usually wait a week or so till reviews.
              With that being said; I have EA access where I was allowed to play the game for 10 hours a few days before launched and I enjoyed it minus the bugs.
              Also preorder cause its ready to play when launch and don't have to wait hours for the download.
              Don't care if someone preorders a game or not
              Not my money

Comment

• Only a few games I have pre ordered for and Destiny was the only one worth while.

The Division was good as well, seems I'll be buying #2

Comment

Only a few games I have pre ordered for and Destiny was the only one worth while.

The Division was good as well, seems I'll be buying #2

i bought destiny 2 yesterday with all the expansion packs and whatever for cheap ass price.. waited two years since it had alot of bad reviews when it came out.
                  sometimes just gota be patient.

division 2 was good too.., but reminds me of the first one

will pick up metro exodus next

Comment

i bought destiny 2 yesterday with all the expansion packs and whatever for cheap ass price.. waited two years since it had alot of bad reviews when it came out.

sometimes just gota be patient.

division 2 was good too.., but reminds me of the first one

will pick up metro exodus next
                    I got burnt out on Destiny, something I thought I'd never say lol

But the division and rainbow six have always been good games.

You play overwatch? Love that game.

Comment

I got burnt out on Destiny, something I thought I'd never say lol

But the division and rainbow six have always been good games.

You play overwatch? Love that game.

Nahm overwatch not my type of game. To cartoonish...

Kind of not feeling destiny.. feels like another halo..

Hooked on anthem.

I broke my elite controller grinding in this game

Last edited by boricuarage79; 03-07-19, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Nahm overwatch not my type of game. To cartoonish...

Kind of not feeling destiny.. feels like another halo..

Hooked on anthem.

I broke my elite controller grinding in this game

Surprised you're on ANTHEM. Not gonna lie, wish I was.

The loading, the constant reboots or freezing of the ps4 was just a bit much.

Comment

Surprised you're on ANTHEM. Not gonna lie, wish I was.

The loading, the constant reboots or freezing of the ps4 was just a bit much.

wait a month or so..should be more content out and improvements.

im maxed out on power, so im not grinding as much. still hella fun..

i got all four javelins, but i liek the storm the best so i stick to it

Comment

wait a month or so..should be more content out and improvements.

im maxed out on power, so im not grinding as much. still hella fun..

i got all four javelins, but i liek the storm the best so i stick to it
                            I think I'm gonna give it another shot.

Comment

• Just finish devil may cry 5.. my fav hack&slash series..
                              If u a fan of DMC..
                              You will love this game..
                              Great graphics, game play fun as fuck, cinematics are superb!! Great story..
                              Buy!!

Comment

• Oh shit!

All signs point to a Google game console announcement at GDC

Google has been sending out vague teasers since last month for a GDC event, but as the date approaches, the company has been dropping more and more hints of exactly what it is announcing: Google is launching video game hardware for the Project Stream platform.

A new YouTube video for the event posted today asks people to "Gather around as we unveil Google’s vision for the future of gaming at GDC19." Google recently wrapped up the "Project Stream" beta test, which streamed a full version of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey from the Internet to any desktop version of Chrome. A game-streaming platform certainly fits a vision for the future of gaming, but this is still just a piece of software.

Google hardware

There are two big pieces of evidence that this is a hardware announcement. First, Google is a heavily compartmentalized company, and the person promoting this event on Twitter is none other than Risk Osterloh, Google's senior vice president of Hardware. Osterloh is behind the division that brought us the Pixel phone, Google Home, and every other Google hardware product. His involvement is a solid sign that, yes, new hardware is coming.

The second big piece of evidence is that Google is also hosting a teaser page on store.google.com. The Google Store. The Google Hardware Store. Google could host a teaser page at any of its thousands of sub-domains, but for some mysterious reason, it picked the Google Store. The "Google Store" doesn't sell software—that would be "Google Play." The Google Store only sells hardware—things like smartphones and tablets and laptops and Google Home speakers. Soon, apparently, it will sell video game hardware.

According to a report from The Information (subscription required), Google's gaming hardware was reportedly codenamed "Yeti" and has been in the works at Google for over three years now. We can only guess at what Google gaming hardware might look like. In 2014, the company co-designed the Google Nexus Player with Asus, which was a dead-simple combination of some smartphone parts in a disk-shaped box, a TV remote, and a generic, Xbox-style game controller. That device was primarily an Android TV box, but a game streaming console could look similar to this.

Teaser Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=HJclcGp8K_4

Original Article: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019...cement-at-gdc/

Comment

Working...
                                X