No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre prder. lol what a fucking idiot. this is what drives shitty games developers to put out garbage. they know dumb fucks will pay for it ahead of time so they have no pressure to make a great project.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      pre prder. lol what a fucking idiot. this is what drives shitty games developers to put out garbage. they know dumb fucks will pay for it ahead of time so they have no pressure to make a great project.
      Bro. They literally making people pay to play the demo.
      I have EA access. So i didn't have to pre order shit lol.
      This game was being developed before destiny and mind you it was suppose to release last fall. So no way they gona fix this game before release.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• before destiny? wtf. that game came out when i was still in chicago. lol

Comment

before destiny? wtf. that game came out when i was still in chicago. lol

Comment

• that's crazy. i moved from New Jersey to Chicago in 2012. i been in California 3 years now. lol

Comment

• Anthem has been in development stages for many years, just like many things in this world we're experiencing lol.

I don't care for the trash talk, but FFS at least be accurate. Taking advice from bori on games is like me listening to his left routine lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• You make nosense. Just stfu. No one wants a piece of shit game that's 30fps.

Godamn 42 year old man bitching about a game

Patriots will lose

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  You make nosense. Just stfu. No one wants a piece of shit game that's 30fps.

Godamn 42 year old man bitching about a game

Patriots will lose

Says the xbox shit game console squid.

44 faggot get it right

And no they will not lose...

Nigga tighten yo lip up

Comment

• https://youtu.be/ev4ClsFS3lw

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/ev4ClsFS3lw

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                      https://youtu.be/ZidN32nolng

Made by one dude and 10x better than Anthem lol

Comment

• SONY REPORTEDLY SHIFTING FIRST PARTY DEVELOPMENT FOCUS ONTO PS5

Sony is apparently having its first-party studios focus on PlayStation 5 game development, but we may not see the fruits of that labour for some time.

Industry analyst Daniel Ahmad – who has previously reported inside information ahead of official confirmation – took to ResetEra to explain that, "in general, most of the focus for Sony [first party studios] is on PS5 right now. It is still early to talk about next gen but I imagine we'll hear some whispers come out of GDC."

He added that "PS5 dev kits are out there and I've heard positive things about it."

Sony has already officially confirmed that work's begun on creating a PS5, and several third-party publishers, including Square Enix, Bethesda and Activision are openly working on next-gen games.

In fact, a reported 18% of developers are actively developing for the next console generation, and it's no surprise that Sony's studios would be a part of that.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01...focus-onto-ps5

Comment

• RDR2 and Assassin’s Creed data reveals how few people complete games

It’s always surprising to see how low the percentages are for the ones that are given out for finishing a game. Most people don’t try to get every single trophy or achievement, but it’s not uncommon to see less than half of players make it to even the halfway point. It’s easy to wonder how many people even finish their games and if developers should even bother making so much content that the bulk of players will never experience.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/featu...-games-anymore

Comment

• I gotta say, GOD OF WAR is fucken awesome. i didn't think i'd like it because I thought it was just a run and slash type game but it's really well done. definitely pushing the PS4 to it's limits graphically.

Comment

• Played the 10 hour EA access and it is far better than the demo.

I had alot of fun that I preordered the game yesterday. 10 percent off

Took me a couple of days to decide if I was goin to get it or not on day one.

So much fun flying around and playing multiplayer with 3 other javelins.

The mechanics are great, story is decent

There were some bugs here and there especially loading screen times, but bioware did a day one patch.

Also free DLC's in the future.

Give this game a 8 out of 10.

Comment

• Xbox Lockhart And Anaconda To Be Revealed At E3 2019; Halo Infinite To Be A Launch Title

The next generation of consoles has been in the works for some time now, despite the lack of any official announcement yet. While it seems like Sony is going to wait a bit longer to reveal the PlayStation 5 after their decision to skip E3 2019 entirely, Microsoft is getting ready to make its big announcement. The timeframe isn’t entirely surprising, as the Xbox One X (then called Project Scorpio) was first announced at E3 2016 and then released in Fall 2017.

Earlier today, French website Jeuxvideo reported that Xbox Lockhart and Xbox Anaconda, the next-gen Microsoft consoles, will be revealed at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. As previously rumored, Lockhart will be the cheaper version of the console and it will have no disc tray to reduce costs. The Anaconda Xbox, on the other hand, will be the more powerful variant and it will come with a disc tray and much better specifications. Both consoles will feature a 1TB NVMe 1 + GB / s SSD hard drive.

https://wccftech.com/xbox-lockhart-anaconda-e3-2019/

----------------------------

Halo Infinite now linked to next Xbox’s launch

As rumors heat up over what to expect from this summer's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), one Microsoft-focused news site has tossed a few more logs on the next-Xbox fire. In today's case, that specifically means Halo rumors.

The news comes from Thurrott's Brad Sams, who's currently the leading resource for hints when it comes to Microsoft's plans for its next wave of Xbox-branded devices. On Friday, Sams pushed forward an unsurprising rumor: that the previously announced game Halo Infinite will be confirmed at E3 2019 as a "launch title" for Microsoft's next console.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/...-rpg-elements/

Comment

Working...
                                X