Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    i beat the shit single player game, got to level 30 or whatever it was in a couple weeks and found it to be repetitive rubbish and never played again. it's just mindless shit. zero substance. at the point that I stopped playing I was a higher level then you and you kept saying some bs like its because I play online and you didnt that i was higher. lol
    Bark....bark

I challenge you, otherwise stfu and keep posting mr know it all jibber. Carry on:wave:

I'll even use a level 20 character if it makes you feel better

Comment

• The point is when I quit I was higher then you an beast and i did it easy.

Comment

The point is when I quit I was higher then you an beast and i did it easy.
        Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....so because you got to a level (30 lmao) before us, you quit? Gotcha brah...couldn't even make it to finalizing your character and you quit?!?!?!? Ahahahahaha weak minded son...you quit because your retarded ass couldn't get passed 30 :)

So your version of quitting something that supposedly is garbage, is when you hit a point of not being able to get higher? Got it.

Comment

• Certain things just come easy to me. I dominated the game, mastered it and moved on. Some people take a little more time to grasp things. Understandable.

Comment

Certain things just come easy to me. I dominated the game, mastered it and moved on. Some people take a little more time to grasp things. Understandable.
            False. If it had come easy to you, you'd level up the character and then challenge yourself to explore the game more. You didn't master or dominate shit buddy, you became a thefreedictionary.com/quitters

I went ahead and got the definition, in case you needed to be reminded of it:wave:

You've mastered the quitting part very well

Comment

• Bro the concept of a game like that is that there is never an ending. Its called keep the player paying and playing by offering a false sense of accomplishment with level ups. I realized this very early on. You will arrive at the same conclusion at some point too, just a bit slower then I did..

Comment

Bro the concept of a game like that is that there is never an ending. Its called keep the player paying and playing by offering a false sense of accomplishment with level ups. I realized this very early on. You will arrive at the same conclusion at some point too, just a bit slower then I did..
                Meanwhile in other news........

Comment

You read it? I don't understand IGN. They list a couple problems one being a pretty big one. The story is a bit weak and a bit scrambled together. Yet it's a masterpiece perfect 10? To me a perfect 10 should mean flawless without a single issue.
                  I agree its a bit strange but Metal Gear stories have always been all over the place I guess the plot twist and other things makeup for some story Short comings but based on that flaw I don't know why they gave it a 10. Im buying it day 1 though.

Comment

• Until Dawn Review
                    Until Dawn Review - IGN

Comment

• I've watched gameplay of that game. Bit slow for me.

Comment

• Team PS4

Not gonna get in to the little girl bitching thing that bouncer does about destiny and why he thinks it is garbage but I will say this...I fucking got hooked on the PVP part of the game. I rarely play the missions or the story mode any more but man I can spend hours playing PVP.
                        It is just a pure battle. I know bouncer you tried it a couple of times, got shot in the face about a hundred times and gave up. But I'm telling you keep at it and you will get hooked on it. And if you don't...I'd say get your test levels checked. Because any man with a drop of test in their blood will not stop until they have at least couple of dozen kills at the end of the game. :grin:
                        Last edited by BEAST; 08-25-15, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Flappy tits is talking about test levels.. Good times.

Comment

Flappy tits is talking about test levels.. Good times.
                            High estrogen levels means high test levels bitch.
                            Learn your shit. :nutkick:

Comment

• hahhaha

Comment

• When you speak the way you do of destiny, it shows how you truly don't know how to play the game the right way. Between solar, arc, void damages for different setups, different guns doing different things, being able to manipulate your character with the two classes it has, from grimoire cards, list goes on....YOU have no fucking clue how to truly play this game and it's full potential. But who am I to say anything right? This game has more positive reviews than negative. You talk with diarrhea, and this has yet to change since I've known your jitter bug ass: 15/16yrs or so.

Saddle up cowgirl and let's play since you're some powerful know it all....see how you're left behind with someone reviving you all the fucking time...

Comment

Working...
                                X