Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    ahh ok. yea i still have the single player game to finish first. iv'e played a few crucible matches. i suck ass.
    ill help you do it on hard so you level up on the weekend if you havent finished it by then.

takes a while to get good at it most of the time its just luck to get on a good team.

Comment

• theres always some level 30 faggot who has a gun that kills me instantly. i can shoot the fucker directly in the face with my most powerful shotgun fire lazer shit and it hardly phases the nerd fuck.

Comment

theres always some level 30 faggot who has a gun that kills me instantly. i can shoot the fucker directly in the face with my most powerful shotgun fire lazer shit and it hardly phases the nerd fuck.
        Lol

That's because your actual character is weak. You can have a powerful weapon and not use it to its mark capabilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by henry View Post
          been fine over here i think our servers are here though not in US
          Over the weekend, let's play bro....usually during the week, I get home around 9ish at night and by the time I shower, eat and clean up....it's 10:30 or so....by then I just watch tv or play story mode for an hour

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
            Lol

That's because your actual character is weak. You can have a powerful weapon and not use it to its mark capabilities.
            sorry im not a god damn worlds of warcrafts level 700 magic wizard like you.

Comment

• Yeah that's when the game starts to lose me. Just give me my shit and let me fuck shit up. Don't need any secret level to use my damn gun to it's fullest.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                Over the weekend, let's play bro....usually during the week, I get home around 9ish at night and by the time I shower, eat and clean up....it's 10:30 or so....by then I just watch tv or play story mode for an hour
                yeah easy bro i sent you my PSN so add me whenever. I'm never on weeknights just weekends.

Might be weird timing so let me know you timezone and ill be sure to be online.

Comment

• Watch in 1080p if your computer and Internet allow it. Prepare for nerdery but damn, its amazing the work they are putting into that game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcQ_VJX0BNo

Comment

Watch in 1080p if your computer and Internet allow it. Prepare for nerdery but damn, its amazing the work they are putting into that game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcQ_VJX0BNo
                    Wow...graphics are sick

Comment

• Im at Sony all day today. Sony Entertainment are a big client of ours and they've invited us to come out and spend the day playing PS4 Ive locked my self in one of their "meeting rooms" with Destiny.

Comment

• just got to level 20 yesterday. game me a bunch of upgrades and shit. just starting the mars story mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by henry View Post
                          Im at Sony all day today. Sony Entertainment are a big client of ours and they've invited us to come out and spend the day playing PS4 Ive locked my self in one of their "meeting rooms" with Destiny.
                          What line of work are you in, Henry?

Comment

• This game is basically becoming a "pay as you go" to the strongest degree.

The Dark Below DLC highlights the worst parts of Destiny | Ars Technica

"Destiny has all the trappings of the most abusive, microtransaction laden mobile game: time gated content, infuriatingly random drops, and multiple currencies that change in importance on a whim. No matter how enjoyable the shooting and jetpack-fueled bouncing, it's that slow drip of gear and the promise of a new level I'll probably never reach that's kept me addicted this long. The only difference is, instead of microtransactions, Destiny has The Dark Below—a $20 promise of a new level 30 that I'll probably never reach."

Comment

• I'm done with PS4, Imma real gamer. Gonna buy this piece of junk to play games in 4k. Only $4500.

Alienware Area 51 Review - GameSpot

Comment

• So I'm done with story mode and I'm almost at level 20 but it's harder to get there

Comment

Working...
                                X