Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you just now got far cry 5?

the story is shit but the game play is great. i loved it.

flying around in helicopters and shooting them hillbiller fucks is the best.

Comment

• Nah i had it for the ps4. Just got it for the xbox.
      Just running around shooting red necks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Goddamn so many Hillbillies. I like shooting mofos, but damn these mufackas like roaches.
        I like tearing shit up on the helicopter.

Comment

• yea all i did in that game was just fuck shit up. when i actually had to play the stupid story i hated most of it. those parts where you have to go through that house and shoot those guys in a certain amount of time or you have to start all over pissed me off. i don't like timers or being forced to do something in a certain amount of time. everytime there was a cut scene with main story i just pressed the skip button. terrible story but gameplay just running around the open world is one of the best.

the best part is attacking enemy bases. you can send in your 2 man crew to attack the base while you attack from above in a chopper. shit's just mindless fun.

Comment

• Game looks great. However I will wait after launch and reviews. Now they have pre order edition and tryin to brain wash people to pre order
            EA is notorious for false garbage.
            Same shit they did with Mass Effect.

https://youtu.be/k8kEqYPght4

Comment

• Microsoft’s next-generation Xbox is codenamed Anaconda

Two new consoles reportedly arriving in 2020

Microsoft is continuing its reptile-themed codenames for its Xbox consoles. The original Xbox One was codenamed Durango and the Xbox One X took the arachnid-themed Scorpio codename. Now it appears the next-generation Xbox, expected to arrive in 2020, is codenamed Anaconda. Windows Central first reported new codenames for Xbox over the weekend, and it reveals Microsoft is preparing to ship two new consoles as part of its overall “Scarlett” next-generation Xbox plans.

Codename Anaconda will be the equivalent of the current Xbox One X, with improved hardware and processors / graphics from AMD. Anaconda may also include SSD storage to reduce game load times. Microsoft is also reportedly preparing a second console, codenamed Lockhart, that will act as the more affordable Xbox (think Xbox One S). Naturally, both of these consoles will fully support existing backward compatible Xbox and Xbox 360 games, and of course Xbox One titles.

While these are the two next-generation Xbox consoles, Microsoft could also be preparing a disc-less version of the Xbox One S for 2019. Thurrott first reported on this last month, but Windows Central now claims the software giant may announce this cheaper Xbox as early as next month, with plans to ship it in spring 2019. More interestingly, Microsoft is also reportedly considering a disc-to-digital program that will convert physical disc libraries into digital ones. Microsoft did originally plan this same feature for the launch of the Xbox One, but the company canceled it after the controversial always online requirements and disc sharing concerns.

Microsoft’s next consoles will also include a big focus on the company’s xCloud game streaming service. Microsoft is planning to open up public trials of the service next year, and it will make Xbox games available across PCs, phones, and consoles.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/18/...ext-generation

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Microsoft’s next-generation Xbox is codenamed Anaconda

Two new consoles reportedly arriving in 2020

Microsoft is continuing its reptile-themed codenames for its Xbox consoles. The original Xbox One was codenamed Durango and the Xbox One X took the arachnid-themed Scorpio codename. Now it appears the next-generation Xbox, expected to arrive in 2020, is codenamed Anaconda. Windows Central first reported new codenames for Xbox over the weekend, and it reveals Microsoft is preparing to ship two new consoles as part of its overall “Scarlett” next-generation Xbox plans.

Codename Anaconda will be the equivalent of the current Xbox One X, with improved hardware and processors / graphics from AMD. Anaconda may also include SSD storage to reduce game load times. Microsoft is also reportedly preparing a second console, codenamed Lockhart, that will act as the more affordable Xbox (think Xbox One S). Naturally, both of these consoles will fully support existing backward compatible Xbox and Xbox 360 games, and of course Xbox One titles.

While these are the two next-generation Xbox consoles, Microsoft could also be preparing a disc-less version of the Xbox One S for 2019. Thurrott first reported on this last month, but Windows Central now claims the software giant may announce this cheaper Xbox as early as next month, with plans to ship it in spring 2019. More interestingly, Microsoft is also reportedly considering a disc-to-digital program that will convert physical disc libraries into digital ones. Microsoft did originally plan this same feature for the launch of the Xbox One, but the company canceled it after the controversial always online requirements and disc sharing concerns.

Microsoft’s next consoles will also include a big focus on the company’s xCloud game streaming service. Microsoft is planning to open up public trials of the service next year, and it will make Xbox games available across PCs, phones, and consoles.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/18/...ext-generation
                i'll get whichever is the more powerful console. if it's the xbox or the ps5 I will just go with whichever can do 4k @60 fps better.

Comment

i'll get whichever is the more powerful console. if it's the xbox or the ps5 I will just go with whichever can do 4k @60 fps better.
                  I'd still won't get the xbox, ps for life!

And xbox will never compare to Sony, it hasn't yet nor will it.

Let the flame wars begin(bori)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                    I'd still won't get the xbox, ps for life!

And xbox will never compare to Sony, it hasn't yet nor will it.

Let the flame wars begin(bori)

The one X is definitely the most powerful right now but agree that PS4 has better games.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

The one X is definitely the most powerful right now but agree that PS4 has better games.

I just don't ever see xbox on ps4 levels on games or graphics. Just like me and Samsung vs Apple. Samsung puts better products out than Apple.

Comment

• Two words. Digital foundary.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/_mTIPXwcDGQ

Comment

The xbox scarlet is going to murder ps5 lol. Plus two dev kits..
                            2019-2020 will be xbox year.
                            Sony won't even be in next years E3.
                            Only thing sony got going on is death stranding coming out in 2099 and Kojima don't even know what he created

Comment

Right?!... spiderman is so cool.. stfu nancy

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                                I just don't ever see xbox on ps4 levels on games or graphics. Just like me and Samsung vs Apple. Samsung puts better products out than Apple.

Mute... apple beats samsung all day and I hate apple...

Comment

Working...
                                X