Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rado View Post
    I don't like the fact that xur was selling the hawkmoon for a 280 when I got a drop yesterday at 300...wtf?!?!? And it costed me nothing...too bad I can't melee xur or I'd slap the shit out of him :D
    Fuck Xur! I spend ton of coins to get an engram and I get a fucking level 20, 160 thorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Fuck Xur! I spend ton of coins to get an engram and I get a fucking level 20, 160 thorn.
      Sounds like your are buying the legacy engram. Those are only for year one guns with year one stats. You will not get a year 2 anything out of them.

Comment

• Are you guys talking about real money here or what? Your paying for weapons in a video game you've already paid for?

Comment

• No, in game currency. Strange coins.

Comment

You're :retard::retard::rofl::rofl:
            Originally posted by TKD View Post
            Sounds like your are buying the legacy engram. Those are only for year one guns with year one stats. You will not get a year 2 anything out of them.
            :thumb::agreed:
            Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Are you guys talking about real money here or what? Your paying for weapons in a video game you've already paid for?
            :x:retard:
            Originally posted by TKD View Post
            No, in game currency. Strange coins.
            :clapback:

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
              I think it's both. I've got a useless year two machine gun pop up too.

Comment

I think it's both. I've got a useless year two machine gun pop up too.
                Last week was heavy weapon, this week primary. And there wouldn't be a useless exotic machine gun for year 2. Not to mention you would have been the first one to get it. They also wouldn't put it in rotation with the legacy engram.

Comment

• Sony's big PlayStation 4 update arrives tomorrow

Comment

• Beast, remember terrorist hunt? Good shit.

What's it like to play Rainbow Six: Siege alone? • Eurogamer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Ahhhhh! Those were the good old days. We killed thousands together. :grin:

Comment

• Before you turned ghey and started ghey games for the masses. Destiny.. Fucken disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Before you turned ghey and started ghey games for the masses. Destiny.. Fucken disgrace.
                          Destiny is no different than borderlands that we played for hours and loved.

Remember your berserker? :grin:

Comment

• Destiny

Tonight I'll be conquering this bitch....been at it practicing for hours. So our fireteam is ready to go!!!!!

Comment

• I've beaten the raid 4 times now. Have any questions or want any tips?

Comment

• Nope I'm good

Comment

Working...
                                X