No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rado you need to cast the mocking blow spell and immediately hit it with the elixir of mongoose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Rado you need to cast the mocking blow spell and immediately hit it with the elixir of mongoose.
      :rofl: :rofl: haha

Comment

• Just beat it again. Got my first raid helmet, better boots and fusion rifle from the raid. Just need the sniper and both heavies and will have all the guns. How you coming along Rado?

Comment

• Got up to 306 in light and hours of hashing it out, the king is kapoot!!!!!

Doing it again tonight. Seems only 2 players in the world are 310 and this has been verified via bungie....guess I might take a seat in the back and cruise myself onto 310 lol

Comment

• Too bad some of you are some pansie asses to give out your ps4 handle....maybe we could round up a team of 6 while me being the leader:D

Or not......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
              Too bad some of you are some pansie asses to give out your ps4 handle....maybe we could round up a team of 6 while me being the leader:D

Or not......lol
              I'll send you mine, but Destiny isn't for me. Bouncer was my friend and then he unfriended me. Hurt my feelings.

Comment

• If I ever buy a plus membership and play multiplayer games again I'll give out my PS handle otherwise what's the point? Just started playing dying light last night and it was the first time I've turned the ps4 on since last fall I think.

Comment

• I never play with people anymore. I enjoy single player games. I can't get into a game while the other person is chatting it up about life. I like games to be an experience. I want to get lost in them like others would a book.

Same thing with the gym. Imma lone wolf.

Comment

Got up to 306 in light and hours of hashing it out, the king is kapoot!!!!!

Doing it again tonight. Seems only 2 players in the world are 310 and this has been verified via bungie....guess I might take a seat in the back and cruise myself onto 310 lol
                    I'm sure it's those people that have 3 of the same class characters. Seems very boring to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
                      I'm sure it's those people that have 3 of the same class characters. Seems very boring to me.
                      Possibly...either way, that's beef right there....310:woot:

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                        I'll send you mine, but Destiny isn't for me. Bouncer was my friend and then he unfriended me. Hurt my feelings.
                        no worries man...simply wanted to see if those who played here and there on destiny, maybe wanted some quick help to level up....that in itself I'll agree; it's a grind. The game is an amazing piece of work once you've gotten settled and know wtf to do. Not saying you necessarily, just talking out loud.

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        If I ever buy a plus membership and play multiplayer games again I'll give out my PS handle otherwise what's the point? Just started playing dying light last night and it was the first time I've turned the ps4 on since last fall I think.
                        Agreed....didn't know you weren't upgraded, psst....then why am I talking to you....peasants:eww::wave:

:D
                        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        I never play with people anymore. I enjoy single player games. I can't get into a game while the other person is chatting it up about life. I like games to be an experience. I want to get lost in them like others would a book.

Same thing with the gym. Imma lone wolf.
                        Oh get over yourself Nancy.

Comment

Possibly...either way, that's beef right there....310:woot:
                          They would have to be. Even with the best luck they wouldn't be able to get at least 6 pieces of 310 items in 3 raids.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
                            They would have to be. Even with the best luck they wouldn't be able to get at least 6 pieces of 310 items in 3 raids.
                            I've seen some drops on destiny that has made many be like; wtf!?!? Many times I saw in one run, whether it be VOG or Crota and literally drop 2 to 4 exotics weapons and I'm not including armor.

Regardless, I primarily stay at 298-303 depending on how I'm geared up.

Starting to level up my female Titan. Ultimately she will be my go to character. My current Titan is a fucking beast, big, brute, etc....my chick is tiny and damn she got a nice ass:P but definitely quite the size difference in those two.

Comment

• One time at at band camp....

Comment

no worries man...simply wanted to see if those who played here and there on destiny, maybe wanted some quick help to level up....that in itself I'll agree; it's a grind. The game is an amazing piece of work once you've gotten settled and know wtf to do. Not saying you necessarily, just talking out loud.
                                Maybe a higher level would entice me to give it a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X