Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
    I think that really identifies the disconnect. We all know you are in the the minority with your views on destiny. But it really comes down to you not liking MMO's.

Kind of like if I gave racing games the same negative reviews and didn't play one side of the game (e.g. PVE and PVP). But also I don't have interest in racing to begin with.
    I agree.

Comment

• Sure does. This game is and will continue to dominate. I'm still trying to figure out which settings to have my hammer time :D

Fucking solar hammer is off the hook:P sometimes I just use my power up and walk around shining my shit:D hammer time motherfuckers.

Comment

• And I highly recommend doing the installment alone first, especially if you have ANY clue of the first one. Otherwise if you don't, get with another team or person and run it. It's grinding all day and I've said this plenty of times; true story.

Do the story missions alone, it's fun and get your XP points up by head shots or belly shots(some of the enemies require that)

Comment

• So I just spent 2.5 hours killing the eye of the gate lord over and over again. I got a total of 9 exotic engrams. It's either a glitch or a loop hole that will probably get patched quickly.

What you do is buy those things from xur called The Three Coins. It comes in a package of 5. Use one before killing the gate lord. Kill the gate lord and return to orbit imidiate before the ghost starts taking. Then go back in the same level and it will start at the gate lord.

You can try and pick up the engram while pressing the button to go to orbit, but if you miss it, of course it will go to the postmaster. Occasionally it starts you back at the beginning of the level no matter what, but that's like every 10 times or so. It's easy to just sparrow all the way to the gate lord after scanning the conflux.

Comment

• So I just spent 2.5 hours killing the eye of the gate lord over and over again. I got a total of 9 exotic engrams. It's either a glitch or a loop hole that will probably get patched quickly.

What you do is buy those things from xur called The Three Coins. It comes in a package of 5. Use one before killing the gate lord. Kill the gate lord and return to orbit imidiate before the ghost starts taking. Then go back in the same level and it will start at the gate lord.

You can try and pick up the engram while pressing the button to go to orbit, but if you miss it, of course it will go to the postmaster. Occasionally it starts you back at the beginning of the level no matter what, but that's like every 10 times or so. It's easy to just sparrow all the way to the gate lord after scanning the conflux.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
              So I just spent 2.5 hours killing the eye of the gate lord over and over again. I got a total of 9 exotic engrams. It's either a glitch or a loop hole that will probably get patched quickly.

Farm Destiny’s New Exotic Engrams While You Can

Comment

• Great! the day they have a glitch the day I'm not home. :mad: By the time I get home monday night that shit will be fixed. :(

Comment

• Up to 288 light level as of last night. I'll be doing the weekly and nightfall tonight. Remember that any materials you have, get rid of them with the speaker. Then just get tons of mote of light from him.

Comment

• I'm at 294 now. Plan to do the raid today. Heard it's pretty long with the difficulty.

Comment

• rado how come tkd is higher then you? do you suck ass?

Comment

• He's got better armor/gear drops than I, that's all.

Comment

• When you getting on destiny bouncer? I know you're gonna need help nigg:D

Comment

• I think theres probably something you are missing or don't understand about the game. I look into it and let you know what you need to do to improve your poor performance.

Comment

• Ok thx brah

Comment

• Poll: Vote For the Best PlayStation Game of All Time – PlayStation.Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X