• Counting down the hours like a kid lol

Tomorrow can't come any sooner.

Comment

• The stand!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
        Before...the clear nasty ass product that I paid $189

Meanwhile the black set was half the price and way better looking and quality

yea that looks way better. looks like it was meant to be there. that clear shit was annoying me and it's not even my bike. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          yea that looks way better. looks like it was meant to be there. that clear shit was annoying me and it's not even my bike. lol
          Ha ha

Comment

• Service is done[emoji106][emoji122]

Comment

• 1100 miles in a month[emoji122][emoji106][emoji870]

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                Service is done[emoji106][emoji122]

where you take it to get serviced fucken pepboys or some shit? i spend that every 10 days on groceries. service for a bike like that should at least be 1k you cheap POS. what a fucken bum. take care of your bike properly you piece of shit filt!

jokes aside that really is a sick looking bike. the black grip tape shit looks a fuck load better then that clear shit. i would have spit on that fucken clear shit if i saw it. fuck you.

Comment

where you take it to get serviced fucken pepboys or some shit? i spend that every 10 days on groceries. service for a bike like that should at least be 1k you cheap POS. what a fucken bum. take care of your bike properly you piece of shit filt!

jokes aside that really is a sick looking bike. the black grip tape shit looks a fuck load better then that clear shit. i would have spit on that fucken clear shit if i saw it. fuck you.
                  Thanks bro.

Wait till I put some videos up and hearing that son of a bitch scream!

This bike is boring as fuck if you just want to cruise lol.

Comment

• do some tricks on it like those fucks on youtube that stand on the seat while moving etc..

Comment

do some tricks on it like those fucks on youtube that stand on the seat while moving etc..
                      I have a race bike, not a toy:thumup:

Comment

• Yea, not liking the fender eliminator kit I have on now, took it off. Found a perfect one, actually replaces the taillights themselves and that will also be the signals, integrated.
                        Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Fender eliminator kit is on and so are the tank grips.

Getting a few carbon fiber parts and that will pretty much sum it up for me on this bike, well until I'm a bit more comfy with it.

Performance wise, the bike needs absolutely nothing for performance or handling.

I'm picking up tomorrow the one I ordered and will post once I put it on.

Gotta tell ya, never ending process on this bike lol.

Comment

• Light on my right foot is the new integrated lights, vs the left is just brake lights...no signal.

it'll now be nicely flushed.

Last edited by rado; 08-12-18, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Been really playing with the bike more. That DQS(Ducati Quick Shifter) is fucking insane. I don't need to use the clutch at all for up shifts, but I do anyways. Except for the few times I ran the bike at race mode and had full open throttle.

I may order the power down shifter for it.

Haven't taken it past 140mph yet[emoji41] I easily hit 131mph the other day.

Comment

• I did a 110mph in a car once. Scared the hell out of me. Stuff was coming up on me and things were happening so fast, I wasn't sure I could even react if I had to do something evasive suddenly. I can't even imagine going that fast on a bike.

Comment

• It is super easy and fast, obviously.

The most I've done was 161mph and I remember vividly how easy it was for the 1300cc bikes, like the Hayabusa, would just leave me behind and still pull away from me at THAT speed.

I kid you not and you'll believe it when I post the video. The other day I was in 3rd gear on the HWY, had to slow down for a bit. Not sure the speed I was doing, but definitely no more than say 40mph or so? Maybe near 50mph...anyways.

For whatever reason I got annoyed because how people were merging and MANY just don't know how to merge. I got out of all the cars way, I opened my throttle and next thing I know, I'm needing to hit 4th gear because I see my redline flashing at me....speed.?.? Exactly what I just said....THAT quick and let me say this, going 100mph on a bike, is like going 75 in a car.

You will always feel it more with a car vs a bike.
                                Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                                I did a 110mph in a car once. Scared the hell out of me. Stuff was coming up on me and things were happening so fast, I wasn't sure I could even react if I had to do something evasive suddenly. I can't even imagine going that fast on a bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X